Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 1:49 pm » by Harbin

It's about inspiration, not reality.

Mindscrew.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 2:04 pm » by Dukettt

Just more dumb speculation for propellerheads, no evidence here.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 3:46 am » by Harbin

Dukettt wrote:Just more dumb speculation for propellerheads, no evidence here.

I am uncertain of the context of you post. :think:
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 7:17 am » by Dagnamski

Harbin wrote:
Dukettt wrote:Just more dumb speculation for propellerheads, no evidence here.

I am uncertain of the context of you post. :think:

He means Image
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 9:57 am » by DinorwicDan

I had to create an account just to comment on this. YOU ARE AN IDIOT! Just because you are stupid and have no knowledge of electronics, engineering or technology doesn't mean that the world's top engineers and physicists cannot send a probe to another planet. I get a cick out of the retards that hide behind phony pictures and names to come up with uneducated, nonsensical unproven bullshit.
Sincerely
Dan Bartz

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 10:41 am » by Jdeardorff43

Whether these guys are the real deal or not I do think there press conference lacked any kind of professional decorum. It reminded me more of a pep rally than a scientific news conference.The fact that the head of the team displayed little or no knowledge in a number of different areas regarding the rover and the landing also is a bit odd.Also I heard that only a select few people have any kind of clearance to view the rover data.
To sum it up the whole thing smells funny.I regularly view the day to day raw images from curiosity and many many pictures have been altered and clearly show tampering.I have seen proof of this by downloading images to http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 01.2703171 and seeing firsthand the alterations.
As much as it bums me out to think this,a hoax on the public is a real possibility.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 3:33 pm » by Harbin

DinorwicDan wrote:I had to create an account just to comment on this. YOU ARE AN IDIOT! Just because you are stupid and have no knowledge of electronics, engineering or technology doesn't mean that the world's top engineers and physicists cannot send a probe to another planet. I get a cick out of the retards that hide behind phony pictures and names to come up with uneducated, nonsensical unproven bullshit.
Sincerely
Dan Bartz

O'rly ?

What are YOUR credentials then, Danny ? :P
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 3:34 pm » by Harbin

Jdeardorff43 wrote:Whether these guys are the real deal or not I do think there press conference lacked any kind of professional decorum. It reminded me more of a pep rally than a scientific news conference.The fact that the head of the team displayed little or no knowledge in a number of different areas regarding the rover and the landing also is a bit odd.Also I heard that only a select few people have any kind of clearance to view the rover data.
To sum it up the whole thing smells funny.I regularly view the day to day raw images from curiosity and many many pictures have been altered and clearly show tampering.I have seen proof of this by downloading images to http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 01.2703171 and seeing firsthand the alterations.
As much as it bums me out to think this,a hoax on the public is a real possibility.

That is what it appears to be, a movie.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 4:58 pm » by E6722maj

interesting video - the press conference is surreal. all wrong. body language of panel - wrong. forced laughter of all present - wrong. likelihood the whole thing is bullshit - high. :flop:

whatever

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 5:03 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

There seems to be an unusually high influx of big mouthed insulting noobs on different threads...coincidence?.. I think not..
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Next