mars in plain view on the 27th ??

Initiate

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 7:23 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

WARNING!
August 27 at 00:30 Lift up your eyes and look up at the night sky. On this night, the planet Mars will pass just 34.65 million miles from the earth. To the naked eye it looks like two of the moon above the ground! The next time Mars will be so close to the Earth as much as in 2287.
Share the news with your friends, because no one living on this earth has ever seen!

this is circulating Facebook with a picture showing 2 moons

Erm ? :look:
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 7:27 pm » by DarkHeart

Thats all you need to know about facebook right there :lol:

:banana: :dancing: :banana: :dancing: :banana: :dancing: :banana:
Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 7:28 pm » by Zer0

If this is real, that is pretty freaking cool! 0_0
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 8:22 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 8:35 pm » by Zer0

Fatdogmendoza wrote:http://www.hoaxorfact.com/Science/mars-coming-close-to-earth-on-27th-august-will-look-like-second-moon-facts.html

http://www.astronomy.com/en/News-Observ ... 0Moon.aspx

Dammit!!

But yo surely this alligment for August 25th is ...100%.. REAL?

I saw it on FAKEBOOK and a bunch of people I have no idea who they are asked me to make it viral...

:-o
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction