Mars Phoenix Lander: Anomalous Object on Surface

PostFri May 30, 2008 9:24 am » by Barmaidcandi

OK...From what I've seen, there is not only a vertical object, but that object has a reflection below it. Don't know if that is pixilation due to unrefined video, or what, but that's what it looks like to me. What do you think? I'm thinking "Washington Monument". Ok...let's just call it an "obelisk". That'll do for now. Awaiting "refinement" of the image.

PostFri May 30, 2008 1:59 pm » by Freelantern

I'm actually the person who created the video. You can download the image from NASA's site to examine it more closely.

I don't really know what it is. I guessed a dust devil originally, but that has been ruled out.

NASA doesn't even know what it is. They are going to attempt and re-image the object in the upcoming days.

This object, AND the 2nd object, which you can see on my youtube page (below), are NOT part of the lander. They are actually there and are seemingly anomalous.

www.youtube.com/freelantern

Check out my videos: I have a high quality version of an in-depth map/spacial analysis of the location of all the lander objects on my page.

-free lantern

Writer

PostFri May 30, 2008 6:59 pm » by Isotrop

Here is a new analysis about the location of the object:

Writer

PostSun Jun 01, 2008 11:36 pm » by Isotrop

Seems they found water and ice below the lander today:

PostMon Jun 02, 2008 1:48 am » by Relayer

I believe NASA is now claiming it is part of the parachute equipment used to slow the lander during descent to Mars' surface.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 02, 2008 1:52 am » by Harlekin

Here is a report how NASA is tampering the Phoenix Mars images already:

http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evid ... ander2.htm

:?

Writer

PostMon Jun 02, 2008 11:05 pm » by Isotrop

Did Mars Phoenix pop a spring, lose a screw or almost land on a shell or fossil by the landing pad. Ok I'm gonna stoke the fires a little bit here before NASA does something stupid like smash, bury or grind this thing into the dirt just to get to there precious ice, if you will check out the pictures i have posted that have been coming in from the Mars Phoenix you will see something that looks like a screw or bolt coming out of the sand. NASA has failed to give us a good hires picture of it like they have another landing pad. They only seem to be interested in ice. Some one please wake these guys up and NASA or the University of Arizona and get us a better picture of this or at least a good cover up story that it fell off something when it landed or is a piece of the mars polar lander crash.

http://www.openfuelresource.com/index.p ... &Itemid=18

What the *#@$!!! :scary:

NASA is kidding us all!

Writer

PostWed Jun 04, 2008 10:04 pm » by Babysweet345

Whatever...I dont believe anything that the media says about it. I think that object is something, but they just dont want us to know about it.

Bet you a million bucks NASA is going to brush it off as a rock or something.