mars spheres??

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 11, 2009 8:33 am » by Mep630

So google mars is cool, checking it out I noticed that there are a few very small, very round, and a little brighter then the rest little spheres? They are clearly above the surface, I showed some craters in the picture to contrast them.

Don't they look abnormally round??!

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostThu Jun 11, 2009 9:38 am » by Pauldamo

if you use the horizontal eye view you'd see that they are concave not convex or spheres.sorry.

Writer

PostThu Jun 11, 2009 10:21 am » by Zaphod

Notice that the highlights and shadows are on the same side as the craters. If they were spheres this would be opposite.
Just nice, round craters.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 11, 2009 11:50 am » by Eaganthorn

Please excuse Mep, he ate a lot of paint chips as a child.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 11, 2009 12:04 pm » by Pindz

POSSIBLE ALIEN BASES OR SOMETHING TO DO WITH LIFE ON MARS - thanx MEP !

There is another SPHERE PHENOMENON on MARS

Last edited by Pindz on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 11, 2009 12:09 pm » by Aragajag

They do look different to the other craters, the edges dont have a ridge around like most do, they appear concave from the shadows and smooth compared to weathered ones with crusty edges and filled in with sediment or whatnot.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 11, 2009 12:10 pm » by Drextin

This isn't even something new. Those pics have been speculated on since they were released. Poor mep.........he thought he discovered it first. either that or he thought we all were dumb enough to believe it was his discovery.

Can't wait till he posts revealing he found a face on mars.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 11, 2009 1:57 pm » by Eaganthorn

pindz wrote:POSSIBLE ALIEN BASES OR SOMETHING TO DO WITH LIFE ON MARS - thanx MEP !

There is another SPHERE PHENOMENON on MARS

Ahhh yes, the infamous Blue Berries of Mars, we all know it is what the Martian Ape-headed Cow prefers to eat.

Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 11, 2009 8:40 pm » by Mep630

eaganthorn wrote:Please excuse Mep, he ate a lot of paint chips as a child.

Sorry your life sucks balls dude, but calling me names isnt going to do anything for you....

Again, it is just an image to discuss, there was no need for being a retard like you are, but it just shows that your a pathetic life less loser who has nothing better to do with their life.
Last edited by Mep630 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 11, 2009 8:45 pm » by Mep630

drextin wrote:This isn't even something new. Those pics have been speculated on since they were released. Poor mep.........he thought he discovered it first. either that or he thought we all were dumb enough to believe it was his discovery.

Can't wait till he posts revealing he found a face on mars.

lol, your truly a retard Drextin, did I say I thought I found something first? I just said I see these spheres and wondered what other people saw.

Again, I fell sorry for you also, that you have no life, that you have to call names to make yourself feel better.

This post was directed at no one, I made no claims in is, I just asked what people think, and all you can come up with is these retarded responses like your a butt hurt high school kid.

Again grow up dude, get a life, I am sorry your life sucks, I am sorry your wife hates you, or what ever your damage is. But your attacks on me just show how childish and unintellegent you really are.

You all think your so smart, look how you respond to these posts, like a bunch of idiots.

again, they could be craters, but to me they look like spheres, I show the craters in the top image, I know how 3d objects look shaded, they look like domes or something to me, but mars has a lot of features like this.

www.mind-wars.com

Next