Mars Spirit rover finds critter?

Writer

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 9:26 pm » by Drbrainfade

Hi have a look at these images from the Spirit rover on mars. the second image is just a closeu p thats been colorised in try to make it stand out . lets hear what you think :)

Initiate

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 9:38 pm » by Dj637

Hehe....cool pic. The way its been coloured it looks like it could be related to a toad!!! lol.

The picture you've blown up im slightly intrigued by a rock that is just above and slightly to the left of "toady". its almost square and doesnt look like a normal rock, some of its edges are quite smooth for a rock but looks as if it was part of something?

There are so many pics of mars that are fascinating, there is one of a "rock" sitting in the sand but it look like the head of C3PO!! its awesome if i can i will try to find it and add it for you.

Peace
DJ
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Initiate

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 10:07 pm » by Dj637

cant find the one i was thinking of, found these for you though

this is weird too

Peace
DJ
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Writer

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 10:14 pm » by Drbrainfade

theres a train of thought that that last picture is actually some kind of statue rather than proof of existing life but even so it must then prove that life existed sometime on mars, why not still?

Writer

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 10:23 pm » by Metalhorns77

Another awesome Mars find - Slushpup put this up here:

http://theufologynetwork.freeforum.ca/e ... vt276.html

Pretty awesome - I can say that by FAR this is the coolest mars pic i've ever come across. Even if it is explainable - it sure looks awesome!

Here’s the original sized picture.
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA03251.jpg

**All credit on this is to Slushpup @ the following locations**
http://theufologynetwork.freeforum.ca/e ... vt276.html
http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/viewvideo/38572/

Initiate

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 12:37 am » by Spliffffstar

drbrainfade wrote:theres a train of thought that that last picture is actually some kind of statue rather than proof of existing life but even so it must then prove that life existed sometime on mars, why not still?

I agree, if that's a statue, then there must have been life on mars at some point.

I'm not sure if there is still life on par with humans(maybe some critters like in the first pic, here and there),but if there is, somebody's doing a bang up job of hiding the evidence.

Makes me wanna go :hell: :bang; :censored: :shooting:

Hehe,

:cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 12:48 am » by Mikemess

drbrainfade wrote:Hi have a look at these images from the Spirit rover on mars. the second image is just a closeu p thats been colorised in try to make it stand out . lets hear what you think :)

Reminds me of that picture of what people thought was the rocks moving.

The rocks looked like they had fin-like leggs too.

I can't find the pic. Someone posted it on here before. If anyone knows what I'm talking about can they please post it?

Writer

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 3:27 am » by Drbrainfade

spliffffstar wrote:

I agree, if that's a statue, then there must have been life on mars at some point.

I'm not sure if there is still life on par with humans(maybe some critters like in the first pic, here and there),but if there is, somebody's doing a bang up job of hiding the evidence.

Makes me wanna go :hell: :bang; :censored: :shooting:

Hehe,

:cheers:

The NASA Intetelligent Mechanisms Group have been doctoring these images since the early days of the Mars program, weather its the same group responsible for the lunar cover up i couldnt say, but in light of there efforts it is surprising that we even get the few anomalies that we do!

other images in the same region taken on the same day look like IMG had a feild day with their doctoring! i'll dig out the originalphoto location if more people are interested :)