Mars UFO Base Photographed By Mars Rover Sprint

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2533
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 4:02 pm

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 11:51 am » by Punjedi


will69ease wrote:
liveecarbme wrote:Very, very interesting...Jawas from Mars.
Great post!

hahaha...that's it!
Image



LMAO!!! nice :)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:38 pm

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:10 pm » by Ufoblogger


mumin wrote:dude!
i would understand if this had been discussed and debunked a few months ago, or a year ago... but you're posting this just after it had clearly been debunked here, for at LEAST the second time.
The top part of the picture is simply the mirrored heat shield of the rover, the "structures" you see are just reflected parts of the the rover itself.
There's animations and videos of this view in the previous threads on which you can clearly see what I just said.



Please provide the link... to support your claim !

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2533
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 4:02 pm

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:13 pm » by Punjedi


ufoblogger wrote:
mumin wrote:dude!
i would understand if this had been discussed and debunked a few months ago, or a year ago... but you're posting this just after it had clearly been debunked here, for at LEAST the second time.
The top part of the picture is simply the mirrored heat shield of the rover, the "structures" you see are just reflected parts of the the rover itself.
There's animations and videos of this view in the previous threads on which you can clearly see what I just said.



Please provide the link... to support your claim !


Are you kidding? Look back through this thread. Countless images exist of the reflective shroud.

http://marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/all/spirit.html
Look at any of the Rear HazCam images.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:38 pm

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:14 pm » by Ufoblogger


will69ease wrote:Unfortunately after looking further, there are many more pictures with the same reflection:
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/ ... r2154.html
or
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/ ... r2161.html
or
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/ ... r1062.html
In fact, all the rear hazcam images I've seen so far has it.


If the same object showed up in other images that don't mean its just a reflection..

How will you explain NASA update :

Interestingly according to NASA latest update
: [Link]

Spirit Remains Silent at Troy – sols 2471-2477, Dec. 15-Dec. 21, 2010:

No communication has been received from Spirit since Sol 2210 (March 22, 2010).

Now big question is, if their is no communication between NASA and Sprint since Sol 2210 then from where did above ghost image Sol 2169 came from?

Update : Now currently at the NASA website Mars Rover photo gallery, two images, ‘Spirit Front Hazcam 2169‘ have been removed by NASA. The message: 404 Not Found.

Initiate
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:38 pm

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:16 pm » by Ufoblogger


punjedi wrote:
ufoblogger wrote:
mumin wrote:dude!
i would understand if this had been discussed and debunked a few months ago, or a year ago... but you're posting this just after it had clearly been debunked here, for at LEAST the second time.
The top part of the picture is simply the mirrored heat shield of the rover, the "structures" you see are just reflected parts of the the rover itself.
There's animations and videos of this view in the previous threads on which you can clearly see what I just said.



Please provide the link... to support your claim !


Are you kidding? Look back through this thread. Countless images exist of the reflective shroud.

http://marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/all/spirit.html
Look at any of the Rear HazCam images.


I am not kidding ..actual raver had send all these images from same location ..that why you are having same objects in all these images..

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2533
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 4:02 pm

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:32 pm » by Punjedi


Ok, here we go. I will lay this out in very simple images and terms.

Spirit Rover has two hazard avoidance cameras in the rear. Situated underneath the solar panels the Rover uses for power. These cameras have a 120° field of view.

This means they act a lot like the "fish-eye" lens effect you see on some images. This is to get a wider field of view so that any obstacles that may be in the way of the Rovers projected path can be detected and avoided.

The reflection you are seeing is actually a condensed reflection of the panels and sensors on the Rover itself due to this 120° field of view.

This link shows a small animation of the Spirit Rover when it first gets ready to depart.
http://marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/press/spirit/20040110a/rear_hazcam_standup_part_4.gif

Notice something??

As far as the Sol dates are concerned......

Spirit Sol 2210 starts at 22 Mar 2010 22:03

Spirit Sol 2169 starts at 08 Feb 2010 19:00

Handy little tool found here....http://mars.pelicanbill.com/decode_nasamars_sol2datinput.php
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:38 pm

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:38 pm » by Ufoblogger


punjedi wrote:Ok, here we go. I will lay this out in very simple images and terms.

Spirit Rover has two hazard avoidance cameras in the rear. Situated underneath the solar panels the Rover uses for power. These cameras have a 120° field of view.

This means they act a lot like the "fish-eye" lens effect you see on some images. This is to get a wider field of view so that any obstacles that may be in the way of the Rovers projected path can be detected and avoided.

The reflection you are seeing is actually a condensed reflection of the panels and sensors on the Rover itself due to this 120° field of view.

This link shows a small animation of the Spirit Rover when it first gets ready to depart.
http://marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/press/spirit/20040110a/rear_hazcam_standup_part_4.gif

As far as the Sol dates are concerned......

Spirit Sol 2210 starts at 22 Mar 2010 22:03

Spirit Sol 2169 starts at 08 Feb 2010 19:00

Handy little tool found here....http://mars.pelicanbill.com/decode_nasamars_sol2datinput.php


What about the :

Update : Now currently at the NASA website Mars Rover photo gallery, two images, ‘Spirit Front Hazcam 2169‘ http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/ ... f2169.html
Notice something??

Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:28 am

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:41 pm » by Jlehane3


http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3 I posted a message,hit SUBMIT and it failed.So,why should I explain? just see my 1000 pics of Mars people,animals,structures,fossils,and write to me if you can't believe your eyes. jpl123@inbox.com Jerry Lehane III I designed the rovers 1987

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2533
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 4:02 pm

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:44 pm » by Punjedi


Update : Now currently at the NASA website Mars Rover photo gallery, two images, ‘Spirit Front Hazcam 2169‘ http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/ ... f2169.html
Notice something??


You are just refusing to see the truth?

Yes, so they pulled a couple of images. There are numerous missing images throughout both Rover image sets. Including, Rear and Front Hazcam, Nav Cam, Panoramic.

I believe it's due to the fact that
1. There are thousands of images to catalogue and some may get lost

2. They realize at times that they already posted a particular set and so they pull it.

The reason I believe this is because in some instances you can find the exact same set of images listed under slightly different Sol numbers.

I am not saying that there aren't some crazy mysteries on Mars, but this isn't one of them.
Last edited by Punjedi on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:38 pm

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:45 pm » by Ufoblogger


jlehane3 wrote:http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3 I posted a message,hit SUBMIT and it failed.So,why should I explain? just see my 1000 pics of Mars people,animals,structures,fossils,and write to me if you can't believe your eyes. jpl123@inbox.com Jerry Lehane III I designed the rovers 1987


Thanks for sharing..


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook