Mars UFO Base Photographed By Mars Rover Sprint

Initiate

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:52 pm » by Ufoblogger

punjedi wrote:
Update : Now currently at the NASA website Mars Rover photo gallery, two images, ‘Spirit Front Hazcam 2169‘ http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/ ... f2169.html
Notice something??

You are just refusing to see the truth?

Yes, so they pulled a couple of images. There are numerous missing images throughout both Rover image sets. Including, Rear and Front Hazcam, Nav Cam, Panoramic.

I believe it's due to the fact that
1. There are thousands of images to catalogue and some may get lost

2. They realize at times that they already posted a particular set and so they pull it.

The reason I believe this is because in some instances you can find the exact same set of images listed under slightly different Sol numbers.

I am not saying that there aren't some crazy mysteries on Mars, but this isn't one of them.

I am not refusing to see the truth dear, i have already send this thread link in article comment section.. :)

Thanks for sharing this information here on DT..

But lots of coincident creates suspicion..

Secondly i like if you could enlighten us about Mars wood misty all well.. ..http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2008/11/wood ... cture.html

and about Robert Dean, Mars have Interplanetary Airport too..
http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2009/07/robe ... etary.html

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:59 pm » by Punjedi

I already mentioned that I do believe there are strange things on Mars. But this thread was about UFO Base specific and that is what I am addressing.

As far as "wood" and "airports" That has been discussed and it still remains a mystery.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 4:26 am » by Liveecarbme

Wow-that makes much more sense-eerie reflections/optical illusions. :shock: ..damn I was really hoping this was something to be first to hear/read about. :ohno: Given that the lenses are "fisheyed" this anomaly seems much more sensible...creepy though. :think:

Initiate

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 4:52 am » by Liveecarbme

Upload to Disclose.tv

...damn I got a chub for a second there.

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 5:11 am » by -Marduk-

Mars UFO Base Photographed By Mars Rover Sprint

:bullshit: HOAX :bullshit:

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 5:41 am » by Will69ease

punjedi wrote:I already mentioned that I do believe there are strange things on Mars. But this thread was about UFO Base specific and that is what I am addressing.

As far as "wood" and "airports" That has been discussed and it still remains a mystery.

I take back my last responce. Sorry, it's been a crappy day and I took it out on you.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 30, 2010 9:48 pm » by Will69ease

This should put this to rest...
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/mer/i ... 00211.html
"The top of the image shows the underside of Spirit's solar array."

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 9:37 am » by Punjedi

will69ease wrote:
punjedi wrote:I already mentioned that I do believe there are strange things on Mars. But this thread was about UFO Base specific and that is what I am addressing.

I take back my last responce. Sorry, it's been a crappy day and I took it out on you.

it happens, as I've said before, I don't take offense.

I get frustrated dealing with people seeing every rock on Mars as some alien, lol.

Sure, ok maybe one friggin day all these little rocks will jump up and mob on the rovers and we will catch it all on film.

or....we go there, set foot on the planet, and many weeks later we hear that the astronauts died of sheer boredom.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Previous