Martian Mythology : The Series So Far

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 12:17 pm » by Electrobadgr

Upload to Disclose.tv

From Vivid Pictures comes Martian Mythology, a companion series to the recently released Lunar Lore. Episode One; A Mystery in Red chronicles the recent landing of the Curiosity Rover and takes a look back at previous missions and the curious anomalies raised by unmanned probes that have visited The Red Planet thus far.

Compiled and edited by James Stirling aka Nothingman

Upload to Disclose.tv

In this episode we explore the issue of the colour of Mars and why NASA seems to want to conceal the true colours of the "Red Planet". It seems that Mars may not be as dead and lifeless and NASA would have us believe, through examination of Hi-Res imagery from the Red Planet it is clear there is much more to know than has been officially disclosed.

Compiled and Edited by James Stirling (Nothingman)

Upload to Disclose.tv

In this episode we examine various structures on the Martian Surface that seem to suggest the presence of a civilisation on Mars in the distant past. Could there be a link with Mars and Ancient Cultures here on Earth? Join us as we explore the question of Life on Mars and how human heritage may have a mysterious off-world connection

Compiled and edited by electrobadgr aka strawmandelbrot

Upload to Disclose.tv

In this feature length episode we explore the possibility of a human colony on Mars, with future plans underway is it possible there may already be an earthy presence on the Red Planet? Uncover the bizarre tale of Alternative Three and how the line between fact and fabrication can be blurred to reveal an intriguing possibility.... Is there Men on Mars?

Compiled and edited by electrobadgr aka strawmandelbrot

enjoy :hugging: :flop:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 2:30 pm » by Phoenix rising

These are really good Electrobadgr, solid editing bud, watched all and ten mins into the last one now, i've seen a lot of the stuff but there's also some i haven't seen before, Cairo means Mars, i found that interesting

nice post :cheers: :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 1:44 pm » by Electrobadgr

Phoenix rising wrote:These are really good Electrobadgr, solid editing bud, watched all and ten mins into the last one now, i've seen a lot of the stuff but there's also some i haven't seen before, Cairo means Mars, i found that interesting

nice post :cheers: :flop:

Thanks a lot bud, glad you enjoyed 'em n hope others do too :)
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 2:01 pm » by Tjahzi

Very nice, thanks :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 2:33 pm » by Slith

I just watched the first 2. Bookmarked the others for later. Brilliant EB :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 4:10 pm » by Electrobadgr

Cheers guys, episodes 3&4 are mine, tried to keep them in fitting with the 1st two but with my own twist applied. Hope you enjoy them :)

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 4:22 pm » by Electrobadgr

i meant to say, any material that you think could be useful for future episodes post it here, that goes for moon related stuff too. What would YOU like to see covered in the future.....get thinking and posting :-)

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 11:34 pm » by Electrobadgr

Bumped for the nightshift :)

Writer

PostWed Oct 02, 2013 1:46 am » by Afireinside666

Awesome vids!
Whats the (youtube) title for that Mars remote viewing part at the end? That was very interesting.

Writer

PostWed Oct 02, 2013 11:04 am » by Afireinside666

Nvmnd. Found it. Sadly not very long. It`s as long as in the video.

Next