mason symbols in the simpsons ?

Initiate

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 12:42 pm » by Djpakkal

High guys,

Small question; Did anyone of you guys saw the Simpson lately ?? I can't take the idea out of my head , that it is FULL of masonic symbols?? (s21/22) Or is it just my imagination?

I watch more South Park cause that one seems not to be infected (yet) and are much much more funny ...

I'm i right or is it just a mind trick :help:

thx

:shock:

Initiate

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 12:53 pm » by Sentientseed

want some really cool secret society animated stuff....watch gargoyles. :)

Recommendation provided directly from this freemason. :)
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 4:47 pm » by Megame23

very interesting sentientseed, tons of stuff in this show,

Upload to Disclose.tv

But, if you know they are brainwashing kids, then what the fuck is wrong with you staying a part of that organization?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 8:10 pm » by Djpakkal

I don't believe 1 sec he is a mason, cause if was then he broke the 1st rule ; secrecy.
So... :sleep:

I don't like tose subjective stuff, people already tried that (catholic/others) and now they use the same tactics? And I thought that you guys knew better then that, so you are now nothing more for me then freaks without knowledge at all, fucking up your last days (cause we are living in the last days trust me) I realy thought you guys where the real ones ... living trough out time and ... but the fact is that all of you can have money and power, but when dieying we will meet again, and in that place you can't use your mister cash or what ever so ... T's is a message for all you mason shadows , worhtless and it is not to late to change your minds.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 8:19 pm » by Boondox681

this one's my fav.

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 9:02 pm » by Charashc

You even had whole episode dedicated to 9-11. Before it happend ofc.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 11:01 pm » by Sentientseed

What secret or oath did I break? None. As I posted in another thread...Ignotum per æque ignotum. Doesn't matter anyone believes me to be a mason or not. I am. Some day maybe I'll break out my funny little bell-boy type Masonic 32 degree masonic hat and take a picture for yall. :)

Again..believe me or not...either way...it won't change my masonic membership at all. Bout all that would change that status is if I don't pay my dues and or do something they find as "unmasonic conduct"...and upon what defines this... I do not care to elaborate at this time.

Now if you are saying most masons don't go around declaring they are masons...well that is a fairly accurate statement to some degree. But, many don't run and hide that fact either. They were the pins, rings, etc. in public. They make appearances in local parades. They make the local to national news with their contributions and charity usually from recognition by others, and they place the masonic symbol on their automobiles. So it isn't unmasonic conduct to state one is a mason and it sure isn't revealing any "supposed" secrets.

:sunny:
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls