Mass chemspraying

jetxvii

PostMon Apr 12, 2010 1:50 am » by jetxvii

mushroom wrote:
jet wrote:I live in a smaller town now, and see just the same amount of trails, and when I mean smaller town I mean a town of like 10,000 people roughly and we are about a 1 1/2 hours away from Chicago, so I know it's not regular flights going in and out of O' Hare, I can see the same planes flying at the same altitudes ( binoculars are great tools) one will be dishing out a contrail while a parallel flying plane is dishing out "chem-trails"

Explain that one. :shooting: :nwo:

I know the answer because I have raised the same question.. It is impossible to determine altitude from ground level (even with binoculars).

Even though the planes look the same altitude, it is just really an optical illusion. The difference in just a couple of hundred feet altitude can make one contrail disperse normally and another linger for hours.

I didn't fully accept this rebuttal, but it was the best one on offer

:cheers:

I would disagree, when in the lower atmosphere. high altitude probably.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 12, 2010 2:14 am » by Tonybigman3

anuki wrote:het is nog erger dan dat t op de foto lijkt!
its worse then it looks on the picture!

And guess what,
now it 'cloudy'
after a whole day blue sky....

yea i told my wife they were spraying where we live in nc and i told her it would rain in two days she laughed at me,but ill be dammend if it didnt go figure. :banana:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 12, 2010 2:27 am » by Lowsix

Just for a science fair project, some of you chemtrailers could like.... do an experiment where you track the relationship between relative humidty and contrail appearances.

Some of you would be in for a surprise...and might learn something in the process.

I see several of you really smart people, making some correlations without even realizing it. The comments always get made in chemtrail threads..."They were spraying..and then..it rained".

you know...just thoughts.
Questions...good questions.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostMon Apr 12, 2010 6:15 am » by Freedomofwill

I see moving star's all the time, except I think it could be my mind that's tricking me. If we could have a vivid dream and think we are actually living in that dream. What makes you think Reality is different?

What if all of this is a dream.

Secondly don't you find it odd that after the cloud's have been sprayed rain cloud's appear after that. Don't you think they are just weather machines..

Last of all they are already poisoning the planet with Fuel, they don't need pilots to go around and spray the air. To pollute the air all they need to do is put chemical's in petrol to do that.

So what if they aren't chem trails? they might simply just be weather machines??? Or they cold have been created by our imaginations? They only appeared just after I heard about them. Before that haven't seen it in my life.

jetxvii

PostMon Apr 12, 2010 8:56 am » by jetxvii

freedomofwill wrote:I see moving star's all the time, except I think it could be my mind that's tricking me. If we could have a vivid dream and think we are actually living in that dream. What makes you think Reality is different?

What if all of this is a dream.

Secondly don't you find it odd that after the cloud's have been sprayed rain cloud's appear after that. Don't you think they are just weather machines..

Last of all they are already poisoning the planet with Fuel, they don't need pilots to go around and spray the air. To pollute the air all they need to do is put chemical's in petrol to do that.

So what if they aren't chem trails? they might simply just be weather machines??? Or they cold have been created by our imaginations? They only appeared just after I heard about them. Before that haven't seen it in my life.

are you on crack son?

:cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Apr 12, 2010 10:08 am » by Anrk0207

why are most of you on this site stop bashing pindz if he wasn't for him this site would probably be very boring indeed.
Chem-trails are real my uncle is a pilot and he has assured me that they are very real.
don't answer them pindz just a bunch off idiots trying to fool people into believing that they have some intelligence. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 12, 2010 10:34 am » by Iwanci

anrk0207 I don't think anyone deny's that planes are spraying the skies. What people question is the fact that some think that they are spraying the skies for the sake of deliberately 'killing' people to control the population, this is what is in question, not the fact that the sky's are getting sprayed.

As for Pindz.. he brings most of the criticism upon himself because he is very dismissive and tries to ridicule anyone that has a different opinion from him. If he was open minding and accepting of the fact that people are entitled to their own opinions then no one would ridicule him... I think some of what Pindz puts up is very valid, it's the way he goes about it that is wrong.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Writer

PostMon Apr 12, 2010 11:33 am » by Zendokan

Dont planes dump fuel over water and not in mid air... :think:
an is di same ole cain an able sindrome
far more hainshent dan di fall of Rome
but in di new world hawdah a atrocity
is a brand new langwidge a barbarity

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 12, 2010 5:15 pm » by Kingz

Here som pictures of "CONtrails" in The Netherlands:

Note: These pictures are luckily not mine, because I wouldve shot those airlpanes out of the sky when spraying that much above my house :shooting:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Previous