‘Mass Fatality Planning and Religious Considerations Act’

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 11:21 pm » by Muchtyman

Funny thing is , that this will all be a surprise to 99% of the population .

H.R. 6566: To amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to require the Administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency ...

...to provide guidance and coordination for mass fatality planning, and for other purposes.

112th Congress, 2011–2012. Text as of Sep 28, 2012 (Introduced).

A BILL

To amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to require the Administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency to provide guidance and coordination for mass fatality planning, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ‘Mass Fatality Planning and Religious Considerations Act’.

SEC. 2. FINDINGS.

Congress finds the following:

(1) Emergency preparedness often plans for how to prepare and provide for survivors of a natural disaster, act of terrorism, or other man-made disaster, but fails to plan for how to prepare for and respond to mass fatalities that result from such an incident.

(2) Funeral homes, cemeteries, and mortuaries could be overwhelmed should mass fatalities arise from a natural disaster, act of terrorism, or other man-made disaster.

(3) Different religions have different customs surrounding death; for example, the Jewish and Muslim religions call for burial of the deceased not later than 48 hours after death.

SEC. 3. PREPAREDNESS FOR MASS FATALITIES RESULTING FROM A NATURAL DISASTER, ACT OF TERRORISM, OR OTHER MAN-MADE DISASTER.

Section 504 of the Homeland Security Act of 2002 (6 U.S.C. 314) is amended by adding at the end the following new subsection:

‘(c) Preparedness for Mass Fatalities- In carrying out this section, the Administrator shall provide guidance to and coordinate with appropriate individuals, including representatives from different communities, private sector businesses, non-profit organizations, and religious organizations, to prepare for and respond to a natural disaster, act of terrorism, or other man-made disaster that results in mass fatalities.’.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/1 ... 2dbca7dbd4

Initiate

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 12:30 am » by G3n3sis

I guess in light of the recent trend in religious hysteria with regard to an increase in natural disasters, it would only be prudent to include considerations for crazy people in large catastrophe planning. In such cases, can we really afford to risk the lives of innocent people with unstable ideological fallout? As far as im concerned this is a given in this business. :nwo:
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 1:35 am » by Muchtyman

G3n3sis wrote:I guess in light of the recent trend in religious hysteria with regard to an increase in natural disasters, it would only be prudent to include considerations for crazy people in large catastrophe planning. In such cases, can we really afford to risk the lives of innocent people with unstable ideological fallout? As far as im concerned this is a given in this business. :nwo:

Nope , Not a given . You are either a hardened shill following a directive or a naive wanker .

But , There is a Third Choice ....... :mrcool:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 1:56 am » by Lowsix

Muchtyman wrote:
G3n3sis wrote:I guess in light of the recent trend in religious hysteria with regard to an increase in natural disasters, it would only be prudent to include considerations for crazy people in large catastrophe planning. In such cases, can we really afford to risk the lives of innocent people with unstable ideological fallout? As far as im concerned this is a given in this business. :nwo:

Nope , Not a given . You are either a hardened shill following a directive or a naive wanker .

Well, that sounded pretty reasonable to me..as in..common sense.

Katrina, Hurricane Ike and other large scale natural disasters
showed some the weaknesses these bills are addressing.
Particularly body recovery and burial.

I witnessed this firsthand in the aftermath of Hurricane Ike.
Not enough workers to retreive bodies, so alligators were eating the dead..
and then not enough body bags...
and then the small community morgues were being overwhelmed..
and the Muslims and jews were going hysterical because bodies were not being processed in time.

Prove to me YOU'RE not the one being a wanker...and show me exactly what is so unreasonable about the bill, or his comment for that matter

And then..clarify what exactly you perceive to be the big conspiracy in the bill..
enough to get snarky when someone points out the obvious.

Im betting you cant.
or won't.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 8:41 am » by Muchtyman

Lowsix wrote:
Muchtyman wrote:

and the Muslims and jews were going hysterical because bodies were not being processed in time.

Prove to me YOU'RE not the one being a wanker...and show me exactly what is so unreasonable about the bill, or his comment for that matter

And then..clarify what exactly you perceive to be the big conspiracy in the bill..

Im betting you cant.
or won't.

I was being facetious , You know the Red pill , Blue pill , I thought it was obvious , obviously not .

Got to tone it down for our transatlantic buddies .

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:00 am » by Muchtyman

Lowsix wrote:
Muchtyman wrote:

Im betting you cant.
or won't.

OK , Had my caffeine intake , feeling much better .

At one level my reply to G3n3sis was uncalled for , at another level it was meant to show that the Gubbermint seem to be preparing for not just Natural disasters with massive fatalities but other types as well .

SEC. 3. PREPAREDNESS FOR MASS FATALITIES RESULTING FROM A NATURAL DISASTER, ACT OF TERRORISM, OR OTHER MAN-MADE DISASTER.

Your Govt seem to be taking disaster planning to a whole new level , much like the Germans in the 30's & 40's .

In itself , this may seem innocuous , Especially after Katrina , but taken in conjunction with the Following .I would suggest something more sinister .

The 193 unenacted Executive Orders , which mainly deal with taking EVERYTHING away from Joe Public .

The Massive order of Hollow point and other calibre ammo for the DSS amongst other govt entities .

The totally proven existance of prebuilt disaster camps by FEMA along with the associated Fusion Centres .

The Coffin Liners which have been in storage long before Katrina .

The Fleet of Armoured vehicles ordered for DHS .

The probable suspicion of modified Sniper Vans allegedly being built .

The fact that the POTUS has more Personal power over the Citizenry than King George ever did .

Geez , I could go on and on .

So , no , I don't think I'm being unreasonable in suggesting that your beloved leaders have more in plan for you than just making sure that all Religious Considerations are observed after you are dead .

There is no conspiracy in the Bill , it's all there in black and white , as I mentioned earlier , 99% of the population either don't care or refuse to acknowledge that something very shitty will be coming their way very soon .

This disturbs me a lot , because the vast majority of the American population are only concerned with events which only directly affect them and are unable to view the larger picture .

As somebody somewhere said " If freedom vanishes in the US , the whole world is fucked "

That answer your retort ?

You lose your bet ........................ :flop:

@ G3n3sis .....My apologies for being snarky .