Mass Mind Control is Upon Us - It's Time to Awaken

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 12:04 pm » by Drjones

Mass Mind Control is Upon Us - It's Time to Awaken Your Consciousness

'Many people may not realize that when they turn on the television in their home, what they see as a constant flow of images is actually flickering. Although we do not see this consciously, the repetitive pattern of flickering images creates a state that is similar to hypnosis in the television viewer. Studies by researcher Herbert Krugman have shown that within 30 seconds of television viewing, brain waves switch from predominantly beta waves, indicating alert and conscious attention, to predominantly alpha waves, indicating an unfocused, receptive lack of attention.

The brain's left hemisphere, which processes information logically and analytically, tunes out while the person is watching TV, while the right hemisphere of the brain, which processes information emotionally and non-critically, is allowed to function without hindrance. Due to this phenomenon, television transmits information, which is not actively thought about at the time of exposure, much like hypnosis.

When viewing television, we do not consciously rationalize the information resonating within our unconscious depths at the time of transmission and the viewer becomes more open and suggestible.'

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Mass-M ... 7-627.html :rtft:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 12:25 pm » by Pindz

:flop: :flop:

Important Mind Control Informations :
- topic8335.html
- topic8358.html
Last edited by Pindz on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 12:29 pm » by Drjones

pindz wrote::flop: :flop:

Important Mind Control Informations - topic8335.html
- topic8358.html

No worries m8,it's a good 'un.The whole TV thing is amazing. :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 1:49 pm » by Thesaint

What about a computer screen, even on a still picture there is flicker behind the scenes. Is this different or is it only an application on certain types of screens, ie digital or moving scenes etc. I'm not up on this so these are legit questions if anyone knows. Thank You

:cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 2:11 pm » by Drjones

thesaint wrote:What about a computer screen, even on a still picture there is flicker behind the scenes. Is this different or is it only an application on certain types of screens, ie digital or moving scenes etc. I'm not up on this so these are legit questions if anyone knows. Thank You

:cheers:

M8 i aint no expert on this but i believe a computer screen is a little more "brainwash friendly".I'm sure someone can clarify. :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 2:31 pm » by Ogmios

You only have to see a toddler watching TV to see how hypnotic it can be. They completely ignore you and stare, transfixed. Whether that's because of the flicker I don't know but it's conceivable that we are being fed subliminal hypnotic patterns to keep us docile.

Interesting point.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 2:40 pm » by Drjones

ogmios wrote:You only have to see a toddler watching TV to see how hypnotic it can be. They completely ignore you and stare, transfixed. Whether that's because of the flicker I don't know but it's conceivable that we are being fed subliminal hypnotic patterns to keep us docile.

Interesting point.

i'd have to agree with that m8,it can be done,i'm sure it is being done but on how big a scale,just in movies or the news or everything :ohno: ...ack well...what can you do.We all probably would be better off with NO TV would'nt we.I'd like to try that for a year. :idea:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 2:43 pm » by Drjones

concrete wrote:
Although we do not see this consciously, the repetitive pattern of flickering images creates a state that is similar to hypnosis in the television viewer.

Thats quite interesting doc. It would be interesting what type of telly they based their research on. Was it a CRT, Plasma or LCD screen? I know that by the nature of how CRTs work, they tend to flicker. Do LCDs and Plasmas as well?

This whole item reminded me of an article I read years ago (early '90s) in a magazine called Adbusters (or somfink like that). It trained you to stop watching television, or at least reduce your viewing. It basically compared your Telly to other electrical appliances in your home. Because, a television is nothing but an electrical appliance. It asked you to look at your telly for 3 minutes while turned off, was it still interesting? It then asked you to record how long per day you watched telly. Then on anotherday watch a different appliance (say, your toaster) for the same amount of time. I tried it. Wasn't too hard. Those were the days I did drugs and I had a big bag of some of BCs finest. But, I did see the folly in it. Watching a toaster for hours while smoking weed. I then saw the folly of the telly. I still watch it though. But only maybe for an hour or so at a time, if there is something I want to see.

Now. If I tried the same thing with a computer and the internet.
Who knows?

Brilliant m8 thanks,like i say i've still to do my research on this whole thing but i believe,don't quote me on this that the HDTV's,plasmas and LCD's are worse(you just knew i was going to say that))...for the flicker thing,like i say i "heard" that one.I'll need to clarify definetely. :look:
I think whether it is being done deliberately or not we can see from the science that TV does put you into what you would call a hypnotic state,your brainwave patterns change etc.
Very weird stuff.
:think:

Writer

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 2:48 pm » by Maitraya

Mass mind control is upon us for more time then the history can remenber, it´s not new!
The news is the mass awaken !
Yes it`s time to awake the soul and connect whit the spirit!
We are in a state of global hipnosis and we forget we are angels whit wings tied!
Yes this planet is prison and theres a race of beings feeding of us,they put us in this state of confusion and iilness, we will never leave this place unless we wakup the soul " the princes"!
The esiest way to reecover, is thake medicines like ayuhasca, peiote, s.Pedro, amanita muscaria,Hawiian baby woodrose,salvia divinorum etc...

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 2:50 pm » by Ogmios

You know what would be scarey? Imagine they could, say, put stories on the news and hypnotically suggest your reaction to you.

They could create public opinion.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Next