Mass protests in Israel; 100,000 Israelis on the streets

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 6:35 am » by Mrmcnuggets

mumin wrote:Note that this is pretty much average within the major cities. Of course you can find cheaper if you go a bit out of the major cities.
The 5000 EUR is the price per square-meter (m2).
So half a million EUR would get you that 100 m2 apartment.

:shock: :o
:peep:

That's 7grand American for a house with 500 less sq feet. Jesus. How much is electricity and water in europe?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 6:50 am » by Iamcare

bleever wrote:I personally despise the zionists...and the israeli goverment...such a tiny country that gets on average 10 million $ a day from the US. I hope the true Jews of Irael does the world a favor and free us all by taking out your Evil gov.

@rydher...tell me who is a leader you respect?

rhyder wrote: George Washintgton

lmao

"All men are created equal..........Now go get me a sandwich nigger......."

Upload to Disclose.tv

p.s. These revolutions are manufactured and mostly for the camera imo
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 1:50 pm » by Taintedsample

iamcare wrote:
bleever wrote:I personally despise the zionists...and the israeli goverment...such a tiny country that gets on average 10 million $ a day from the US. I hope the true Jews of Irael does the world a favor and free us all by taking out your Evil gov.

@rydher...tell me who is a leader you respect?

rhyder wrote: George Washintgton

lmao

"All men are created equal..........Now go get me a sandwich nigger......."

Upload to Disclose.tv

p.s. These revolutions are manufactured and mostly for the camera imo

Who is a leader you respect?
And if you want to see real mass protests, watch in the following weeks as this was just announced.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... nians.html

Initiate

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 3:21 pm » by Mumin

@ mrmcnuggets:
sadly, electricity and water are slowly but surely becoming extreme luxuries.
(i am not even going to mention fuel here... just know that we would LOVE to have 5USD per gallon)

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 3:45 pm » by Perronick

In Spain the average rent, based on my own experience, is 500-700€ for a 2-3 bedroom, 1-2 bathroom. Nice and relatively close to the city center.

If you live in Madrid or Barcelona it's indeed much higher, but I don't consider the two biggest capitals to be representative.

When I lived in Germany, Berlin was much güsntiger than Hammburg, for example. You could find very nice flats for 500DM (250€)

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 7:46 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

perronick wrote:In Spain the average rent, based on my own experience, is 500-700€ for a 2-3 bedroom, 1-2 bathroom. Nice and relatively close to the city center.

If you live in Madrid or Barcelona it's indeed much higher, but I don't consider the two biggest capitals to be representative.

When I lived in Germany, Berlin was much güsntiger than Hammburg, for example. You could find very nice flats for 500DM (250€)

it is same here in holland too

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 8:00 pm » by Perronick

freeyourmindnow wrote:
perronick wrote:In Spain the average rent, based on my own experience, is 500-700€ for a 2-3 bedroom, 1-2 bathroom. Nice and relatively close to the city center.

Spain doesn't have the land shortage that Holland suffers. That puts us Spaniards to shame. :oops:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 8:02 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

perronick wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:

Spain doesn't have the land shortage that Holland suffers. That puts us Spaniards to shame. :oops:

good point :think:

PostFri Apr 20, 2012 9:20 am » by nshens

Tel Aviv is wonderful tourist place in world. For vacation Tel Aviv is a preferable for tourists. There is a great accommodations are available for tourists, In Tel Aviv we can get vacation rental apartments for tourists. We can get those apartments at a reasonable cost.There are many companies that offer short term or vacation rentals. If you are staying more than a day or two - certainly a week or more, then it will be much more economical to rent an apartment.

http://www.telavivrentalapartments.com/

Previous