massive chemtrails starts again 24-4-2010

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 25, 2010 7:38 pm » by Pindz

mutjack wrote:Sorry but i do not believe in chemtrails

HOW YOU CALL THIS ???
COINCIDENTAL OPTICAL ILLUSION ???

Aerosol Crimes 1st Edition (full documentary)

This documentary produced by chemtrail researcher Clifford Carnicom is a must see and an excellent research tool. Five plus years into the operations has provided ample evidence in this 90min DVD that covers many topics. Over the years aerosol/chemtrail research has provided some leads but even more questions as to who and why the spraying occurs. It is clear jets are deliberately spraying the sky's and it will not stop until enough people are aware and willing to stand up for the operations exposure and termination. http://carnicom.com/
________

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 25, 2010 8:35 pm » by Germanpils

mutjack wrote:Sorry but i do not believe in chemtrails thats a big sky up there : :|

you are either a pilot of those planes or just plain ignorant.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

PostSun Apr 25, 2010 10:14 pm » by Adinawaen

I am in Sacramento and have been following the trails....just like ur notes, we have had about 4 days of clear skys..not a cloud..until today where it looks like they are trying to catchup with 6 parallal straight lines which have dispearsed throught the sky this warm afternoon.

Obviously you wouldn't be reading these posting if you haven't been having the same observations and maybe (or maybe not) researching all of the changes in our world.

Although I never post replys, as why is anyone really interested in wtf I have to say about something that is a mystery to us all, I do have to say that anyone who would waste their time posting a "rebuttal opposition" to science or learning anything other then the news posted on a MONEY WAR MONGERING MEDIA is a jackass - go screw ur self (literally, ur probably sex deprived also, poor u!) u r contributing to the waste land that is becoming of our people and society

MOST IMPORTANT NEWS - Look at 'Nibiru", Planet X, I dunno wtf it is but I know that there is something of planetary size near our sun...visit nasa's website..latest images of Stereo CO2 ahead camera...it has been in view since 04-21-2010, look at the pictures urself - look at some recent youtube postings - TOO LATE FOR THE TRAILER>>>LOOKS LIKE THE FEATURE FILM IS ABOUT TO BEGIN :clapper: :rtft: :clapper:

Writer

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 9:39 am » by Mutjack

There is no need to call me names i am not ignorant i am just giving an opinion or is it the policy on this site that if you dont agree just shut up . People who use abuse as argument are normally making up for the fact that they have very small weaners.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 1:56 pm » by Cwmman

i think some people are getting mixed up between contrails and chemtrails :badair:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 2:04 pm » by Pindz

mutjack wrote:There is no need to call me names i am not ignorant

who called your name ?????? you are not only ingorant, you are blind, brainwashed & ingorant.
_________
_________

Upload to Disclose.tv

1000% CHEMTRAILS PROOF

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 2:13 pm » by Pindz

"What in the World are They Spraying?"

This is a documentary trailer for "What in the World are They Spraying?". THIS trailer is about pH levels that have changed due to aluminum aerosol geoengineering (chemtrails) over northern california. The forests are dying, the fish have no food and scientists STILL DENY the existence of this geoengineering program. We need funding to complete this documentary. Contact geoengineeringwatch.org

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 2:45 pm » by Germanpils

mutjack wrote:There is no need to call me names i am not ignorant i am just giving an opinion or is it the policy on this site that if you dont agree just shut up . People who use abuse as argument are normally making up for the fact that they have very small weaners.

ive never called you any names.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 3:40 pm » by Germanpils

concrete wrote:Whats easier?

Sending a jet up in the air to spray chemicals?

Or.

Dosing the water and letting the water cycle take over?

It's cheap to dump.
Expensive to spray.

Most pollution comes from sources closer than you think.

Logicaly, its not cost effective to spray from 30,000 feet.

I can't deny that the skies have changed. But, I don't think Easy jet, ryan air, etc. Are trying to kill everyone.

If they are. It's as easy as stopping flying with them.

well i agree with you on some points, our water is being polluted aswell but
none knows, scientists know but water laws have their limits to material
in our water, but which are unhealthier to us than allowed.

anyway, i doubt they are killing us from above with chemtrails
all i think is they geo-engineer our weather, they try successfully
to change it.

yesterday they sprayed our skies like hell, the sun couldnt come through,
it was afternoon, the morning and midday was clear sky, until some planes
flew by and fucked it up, to the evening it was cloudy as fuck, they use
aluminiumchlorid and titanium afaik, which has the effect to fasten
the clouds to be there..

after we had all the self made clouds in the evening,
the night was rainy as hell till today midday...
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 5:57 pm » by Shadowkhas

I just wish someone would logically tell me how they feel that passenger jetliners are dumping materials into the sky. Turbine engines are rather precise, and chucking chemicals and particulates into it does not work well.
From reading messages on this and other forums, people seem to think that every single plane out there is seeding clouds/spreading toxic chemicals. Where are the chemicals/particles stored? How are they being dumped? I spend a lot of time at airports as an enthusiast, and I have never seen any sort of nozzle or extra tank on any of hundreds (if not thousands) of flights.

Cloud seeding happens, yes, but it's not a very effective solution from 30,000 feet on a 747. You're more likely to see tiny propeller-driven planes throwing particles into clouds.

PreviousNext