massive chemtrails starts again 24-4-2010

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 6:01 pm » by Elnorel

Amm chem-trails come from special reservoirs under the wings not from jet engines.

Its a specialized attachment to the plane which converts one portion of the fuel tank to hold the compound and sprinklers at the end.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 6:11 pm » by Elnorel

pindz wrote:
mutjack wrote:Sorry but i do not believe in chemtrails

HOW YOU CALL THIS ???
COINCIDENTAL OPTICAL ILLUSION ???

I call that a busy air corridor, nothing more.

Chem-trails look different.
What you have on that picture are normal jet trails (frozen crystals).
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 6:14 pm » by Germanpils

elnorel wrote:
pindz wrote:
mutjack wrote:Sorry but i do not believe in chemtrails

HOW YOU CALL THIS ???
COINCIDENTAL OPTICAL ILLUSION ???

I call that a busy air corridor, nothing more.

Chem-trails look different.
What you have on that picture are normal jet trails (frozen crystals).

no, if you observed chemtrails more often you would see it.

this is the annoying kind of trails, those who spread in width, they can spread over
the whole sky if you give them enough time, they will connect to other trails,
make it thicker and block the sun.

its that easy
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 10:01 pm » by Shadowkhas

germanpils wrote:this is the annoying kind of trails, those who spread in width, they can spread over
the whole sky if you give them enough time, they will connect to other trails,
make it thicker and block the sun.

its that easy

Do you know of the concept of particles cooling as they expand? Hot gases from jet exhaust expand in the cold atmosphere, and then drift around as they freeze.

"its that easy"

elnorel wrote:Amm chem-trails come from special reservoirs under the wings not from jet engines.

Its a specialized attachment to the plane which converts one portion of the fuel tank to hold the compound and sprinklers at the end.

Thank you for being smarter than most, and not just ignoring me when it's convenient.
That theory holds a lot more ground. I'd rule out that being used on long haul flights, however. Those tanks are topped to the brim, and then some! ;p
I still have yet to see these sorts of sprinklers, although your ideas are a lot more convincing than others'.

Writer

PostTue Apr 27, 2010 12:27 pm » by Mutjack

Pindz your grasp and use of the english language is stunning i there fore must assume that your inteligence is vastly superior to mine and i will not make any more comments on chemtrails accept to say that i still do not believe in them.And the more abuse you use the less likely people are going to take you seriousley.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 27, 2010 12:38 pm » by Elnorel

Something like this.
There are many configurations.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 27, 2010 3:14 pm » by Germanpils

elnorel wrote:Image

Something like this.

exactly any configuration near the turbines, to make it look like it came from there,
great pic btw
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostTue Apr 27, 2010 4:09 pm » by Shadowkhas

elnorel wrote:Image

Something like this.

I'm intrigued, you took that image from a page entitled "Are these “Chemtrail” Planes? No."

That looks very much like a fuel dump line. In case of emergencies, when a heavily laden plane must land at an ill-equipped airport, they have to shed weight to match the capabilities of the runway.
Here's a video in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbTm3G--wYo#t=2m05s
And here's a schematic of a Boeing 727's fuel system:
http://www.boeing-727.com/Data/systems/ ... system.jpg (Large image, can't embed)
Boeing 747 fuel system:
http://www.meriweather.com/747/over/fuel-layout.gif
Many other aircraft are built like this, these are just examples. Your out of the box thinking is great, and I can see how that would be suspicious to someone not immersed in aviation as a hobby. :)

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 27, 2010 4:30 pm » by Kingz

there is so much informationabout this, but ofcourse a lot of noobs (like ourselfs) put out information that is not accurate.... so other noobs take the info over without knowing it isn't correct!

That is only one reason why there is so many mis / dis information out there about this subject!

Take a look at this post made several weeks ago about Chinese Weather Modification Bureau:
playing-for-god-s-weather-modification-in-china-50-years-t19855.html?hilit=Beijing

They use different techniques, mostly cannons and airplains equipped with chemicals... BUt there are so many techniques, and so much information about this... you have to be very ignorant or dogmatic about your beliefs to not see these things ARE possible..

A lot of questions remain, and since it is pretty reachable... in sense of every person who has eyes and brains can see this for themselfs, this "conspiracy" is closer then say UFO's, or other nonviewable things... hope I make sense hehehh 8-)
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 27, 2010 9:42 pm » by Elnorel

Does it matter where I linked the picture from?
I said "Something like this".

Its an attachment to fuel tank or external tank to carry the compound.

Some people previously said the compound is made with jets which is wrong. The temperature alone would kill whatever microbes are in there or compound would be chemically changed beyond its use.

And like I said previously, NO ONE knows what chem-trails consist off. Hell they can be harmless for all you know.
It is common practice to use certain chemtrails for rain creation with.
The tiny particles (a mixture of sodium, magnesium, and calcium chlorides) attract and absorb the surrounding water vapor to more readily create large drops heavy enough to fall out as rain.

Phenomenon is called Cloud seeding.

PreviousNext