Massive Explosion at Iranian Military Base

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 06, 2011 12:21 am » by Muchtyman

serendipity wrote:
As far as the big picture is concerned the Islamist elements as well as the zionist are all pawns .

Yes.
And so is the US.
But they bear the blame for their actions, regardless of which invisible power is painting the big picture.

They , " Israel " bare the blame ?

Your prejudices are showing .......................... :twisted:

Initiate

PostTue Dec 06, 2011 12:45 am » by Serendipity

muchtyman wrote:
serendipity wrote:
As far as the big picture is concerned the Islamist elements as well as the zionist are all pawns .

Yes.
And so is the US.
But they bear the blame for their actions, regardless of which invisible power is painting the big picture.

They , " Israel " bare the blame ?

Your prejudices are showing .......................... :twisted:

I love Israel. Her people, her culture, the songs and prayers. Beautiful.
Her govt is putting the world in an extremely untenable position. I do believe they must take responsibility for their "settlements" though, and I stand by that assertion. I love all races and peoples. but I will not turn a blind eye to the wickedness of those I love.

PS thanx for the spelling correction..I am just waking up and having my tea :cheers:
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 06, 2011 12:53 am » by Muchtyman

No probs brother , I just get peeved when peeps don't or won't see the larger picture .

.............................................. :cheers:

ps . I ain't normally a grammar nazi .

Initiate

PostTue Dec 06, 2011 1:40 am » by Serendipity

Well I am a recovering spelling/grammar Nazi :mrgreen:
And I would like to think that after 3 decades of looking at this thing that I have a decently comprehensive view of TBP...problem is there is no black and white to bre found anywhere. I can not think of a single race of peoples I dislike nor a single government I trust. i would say i am on the side of Everyman. And objectivity has no room for personal likes and dislikes.

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 06, 2011 1:46 am » by Spock

muchtyman wrote:Wow spock , respect and all that shit , but raise your eyes above and beyond your conditioning .

Maybe you have read this ?

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustionWe shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Albert Pike

I suggest you embrace a philosophy that isn't so fkn obvious , you're taking sides in a fight in which the result has already been decided ...................... :cheers:

That's very interesting, I have never read that.

Regardless of all that, I don't want a WW3. I think a big way to stand in the way of potentially having a WW3 is to insure that Iran never has nukes. If that can be accomplished covertly, without a single bomb being dropped or bullet being fired, I'm all for it.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 06, 2011 1:59 am » by Serendipity

Man what a difficult subject. No I do not think Iran should be allowed to possess nukes. Simply because they have publicly stated in their rhetoric that the elimination of the state of Israel through destructive means is their primary goal and rallying cry.
Yes, it is unfair that her neighbors have the bomb and Iran does not. But they need to learn responsible statemanship before we can have them join the club of death. There is no politically correct or spiritually balanced way to deal with this, in my opinion. It is a nasty mess, and one in which the solution may well bring about the same effect as the problem. If we go into Iran, I predict it will unite radical Islam into unparalleled jihad in a climate of an Arab spring which is seeing hardliners and fundamentalism sweeping into power minus the constraints of heavy handed strongman dictators under US influence.
Big trouble brewing.
Don't see any way out. :?

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 06, 2011 2:10 am » by Spock

Me either. The longer we stand by these weak sanctions, they continue to build the bomb and Israel continues to get fidgety.

This may be a last ditch effort to try to at least set them back, as opposed to Israel striking unilaterally.

Definitely no politically correct way of going about it, other than just to stand by the population but against the regime, at best.

If this doesn't work, Israel will bomb, and Iran will fire missiles at U.S. bases and Turkey, and we will strike back. I just hope that Russia and China will understand that if we are hit first, we will retaliate, as that is exactly what they would do in the same situation. However, both have vested interest in Iran's nuclear ambitions, so behind the closed doors of the Kremlin, most likely they are thinking a strike on Iran's nuke reactors is a strike to their economic endeavors.

In the end, we just have to say, fuck it. We can't take a punch in the mouth from Iran and not be expected to fight back.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 06, 2011 2:20 am » by Serendipity

Agreed. But I don't think China will move if we do the Iran thing. Certainly not Russia imo. China would prefer to wait and play economic games until the last card. China is way too big to throw herself into this conflict for ideological reasons. They may supply Iran with logistics assistance, satellites, weapons, etc, but I highly doubt they would go all in unless we were taking it in the shorts and they saw decisive advantage. Russia will certainly not make any overt moves at this juncture since they are still reeling from economic woes and shoddy internal command (imo).
Turkish missile bases (established as one of the spoils of our first Iraq debacles) will certainly be hit and Turkey will prolly respond with a ground force. The biggest danger in my estimation is the radical Muslim reaction in Arabia. Iran is just the fuse in my opinion, and I truly, truly hope and pray we do not go to war with her.Let Israel clean up her own mess. If they would stop displacing Palestine I would be more in favor of defending her..but they are intractable and have been making that bed of theirs for decades.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 06, 2011 11:27 am » by Muchtyman

I think you guys should research the " Anglo Saxon Project ".

" China will catch a cold " . China will be involved , that's the whole point .

It's all probably too late in any case ..........................http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 86,00.html

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 21, 2011 2:07 am » by Rydher

Not much info out there on this...

Wow, They’re Still Blowing Up Iran

Two more explosions today. One at the big refinery in Isfahan, the other at the very important Revolutionary Guards base in Kerman, which is the headquarters for the RG’s operations in the East (think Afghanistan, etc.).

I don’t have casualty figures yet, but the Kerman blast was a biggie.

I am told that Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei hasn’t made a public appearance in more than two weeks. I don’t have any way to check this, but he certainly hasn’t been hogging the spotlight of late. That role is being played by the Iranian currency, the rial, which is in the same death spiral as the regime. It’s dropped from 1300-and-change to the dollar to 1500-plus in a couple of weeks. Maybe Khamenei doesn’t want to talk about the resounding success of his regime?
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2011/12/20/wow-theyre-still-blowing-up-iran/

Fire at Iran refinery prompts state of emergency
Malfunction in Isfahan refinery, the second largest in Iran, results in black out, burning of gas, oil residues
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4164453,00.html

Don't see anything on the Kerman blast? Was it today?

Previous