Massive Israel Spy Base Exposed; Israel’s most important

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1005
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:00 pm
Location: UK

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 2:06 am » by Endless16


zinzana wrote:Image

that flag dont look damaged at all to me
infact it looks intact
and i'll bet you anything you want that ur not even an american


Yep, your right, that flag doesn't look damaged at all, the top picture of the flag does though, that is interesting, but it is an anomaly in a mountain of evidence... does anyone know why that flag in that little shrine to the USS Liberty is actually in seemingly perfect condition and yet other pictures of a clearly damaged flag are also available?

The only explanation I can offer, is that this was not the same flag that was flying on the mast of the USS Liberty, but the more ceremonial one.

I do notice how you refuse to take into account the fact that this ship is unique and easily identifiable by a trained pilot, not to mention USS LIBERTY in big letters on the back, and instead of guns more radar dishes and antennas than probably all the Egyptian navies listening devices combined at that time. Are you saying Israeli pilots are blind, or retarded?

You want comments from someone who isn't Alex Jones on the incident?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For 35 years, the outline of the story of the USS Liberty has been well known. On June 8, 1967, the fourth day of the Six-Day war, Israeli jets and torpedo boats repeatedly attacked the U.S. intelligence ship in the eastern Mediterranean, killing 34 Americans and wounding 171. Israel claimed—and still does—that it did not know the ship was American.

Nearly everyone who is not affiliated with Israel, however, and who has seriously looked into the attack believes it was deliberate. Indeed, the roll call of officials at the time who suspected Israel knowingly attacked the Liberty extends from Secretary of State Dean Rusk to Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Thomas H. Moorer to Director of Central Intelligence Richard Helms to National Security Agency director Lt. Gen. Marshall S. (Pat) Carter to the skipper of the Liberty, Capt. William L. McGonagle.

In reality, the bare facts of the attack rule out any other conclusion.

The Liberty was flying the American flag and its name was clearly displayed in bold black letters on its stern. It was in international waters, 17 miles off Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula. Reconnaissance jets presumed to be Israeli had overflown the ship at least 13 times over six hours during the morning, making crew members feel secure that their identity was well known by a friendly ally.

In midafternoon Israeli planes returned, soon to be followed by torpedo boats. This time, instead of just looking, they pounced on the defenseless ship, hitting it with rockets, bombs and napalm, strafing it with machine gun and cannon fire and tearing a gaping hole in its side with a torpedo. Four other torpedoes were fired but missed. Had they struck their target the Liberty almost certainly would have been sunk.

During the attack, the U.S. flag was shot from its staff. Within seconds another flag, a huge 9×15-ft. holiday flag, was hoisted. But it did no good. The attack continued. In the end the badly damaged ship was left helpless in the water, its dead and wounded scattered throughout the wreckage.

The attack on the Liberty took place over a period of more than two hours. No help ever arrived that dismal day, though two Sixth Fleet aircraft carriers were in the western Mediterranean, well within reach. Armed rescue jets were launched but inexplicably were recalled. Unconfirmed reports say the recall orders came directly from President Lyndon B. Johnson and Secretary of Defense Robert S. McNamara.

By JDavis – February 23, 2010

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frankly I'm disturbed by your lack of faith in the BBC, I pay good money to that particular organisation.


Upload to Disclose.tv



(Parts 2 & 3 are missing from Youtube's servers at the moment, for some annoying reason!) :bang;


Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv



They would have noticed that the ship didn't attempt to defend itself in any way, and stopped attacking, if they had any decency.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1850
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:29 pm

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 2:21 am » by zinzana


Image

that flag doesnt look like its been on a ship that allegedly been bombarded with nepalm bombs either .....

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1005
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:00 pm
Location: UK

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 2:37 am » by Endless16


zinzana wrote:Image

that flag doesnt look like its been on a ship that allegedly been bombarded with nepalm bombs either .....


The fact the ship was bombed using napalm repeatedly by the Israeli air-force is not in dispute by anyone to my knowledge at this point... unless you want to be the 1st? The entire world with the exception of Israel is in agreement the attack was deliberate and sustained, but that is what is in question. To me that goes to show how much influence Israel has over the world, that such an event can still be disputed, as is the case of Israel possessing WMD's.

That flag would have flown on the highest point of the ship, safe from incendiary devices unless taking a direct hit. The fires would have spread how water spreads across the deck of the vessel, metal is not flammable so there is no logical reason a flag at the top of a steel pole would be set ablaze.


Upload to Disclose.tv



^ That's the best example I can find of the type of weapon used... lol :D

Notice how the fire spreads outwardly rather than upwardly.

By the way, Alex Jones merely uses evidence presented to him, it's good to listen to what he has to say, and if you disagree with what he is presenting do your own research into the subject. Just because one piece of data he puts across is incorrect does not mean you should write him off as a fraud/liar, etc, everyone makes mistakes.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1850
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:29 pm

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 2:52 am » by zinzana


the fact that a flag of a ship that was bombed repeatedly with napalm bombs by the Israeli air-force looks intact should speak for itself ........there was no flag up....the spyboat was unidentified...hence the accident

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1005
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:00 pm
Location: UK

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 2:56 am » by Endless16


zinzana wrote:the fact that a flag of a ship that was bombed repeatedly with napalm bombs by the Israeli air-force looks intact should speak for itself ........there was no flag up....the spyboat was unidentified...hence the accident

Image


Think what you like. Your from Israel anyway right? :think:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1850
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:29 pm

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 3:07 am » by zinzana


why you say think what you like?
does this flag looks like a flag of a ship that was bombed repeatedly with napalm bombs to you ?
yes i am from israel

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1005
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:00 pm
Location: UK

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 9:25 am » by Endless16


zinzana wrote:why you say think what you like?
does this flag looks like a flag of a ship that was bombed repeatedly with napalm bombs to you ?
yes i am from israel


I explained why that flag is possibly from a ship that was attacked in a previous post, when you asked it.

I asked if you were from Israel because your clutching at straws. You arrived at the conclusion that this was an accident and in my opinion nothing will change your mind.

Conspirator
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:10 pm
Location: South-Sweden

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 9:32 am » by Lighthouse


santaownsyou wrote:Now we know were proto and zinzana work. :D

Political lobbyists,
always kindly contributing to the elite's agenda of separation and deception.
__________________________________
Nothing is hidden that will not be made known,
Nothing is secret that will not come to light

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 12:34 pm » by Mediasorcerer


dont bother arguing with zinzasshole, hes not here to learn or grow, hes here to defend israel idf even when there wrong, he gives good honest open minded jewish folks a bad name,hes weak as piss cos cant admit any wrong,
ever
at least proto has a brain and is open to ideas, this weak little shit is jist a propaganda mouthpiece with no brain, i like jews who i know as individuals but this fuk takes the cake wen it comes to gov shills
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 12:38 pm » by Mediasorcerer


zzinzasshole would deny the truth even if it was tattooed on his fukin forehead!!!!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook