Massive Israel Spy Base Exposed; Israel’s most important

Initiate

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 12:46 pm » by Ironshroom

zinzana wrote:that flag dont look damaged at all to me
infact it looks intact
and i'll bet you anything you want that ur not even an american

you're either a troll, agent or the dumbest motherfucker on this site.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 12:51 pm » by Icarus1

free palestine you son of a bitch
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 4:13 pm » by zinzana

icarus1 wrote:free palestine you son of a bitch
you mean that palestine ?

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 5:21 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

zinzana wrote:
icarus1 wrote:free palestine you son of a bitch
you mean that palestine ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: common man,it is time to grow up

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 5:51 pm » by Endless16

Even with the flag thing, if it is indeed a thing, if you insist on making it a thing... an attack that lasted 6 hours using several different methods, and nobody noticed it wasn't a type of ship used by the Egyptian Navy? I don't think so, unless the Israeli airforce uses absolutely useless pilots, which I know for a fact they don't, since their surprise attack on Egyptian Airbases required plenty of planning and organisation.

It was intentional, get over it. :bang;

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 6:33 pm » by zinzana

i'm willing to consider the possibility that it was intentional
if you are willing to consider the possibility that the spyboat wasn't excatly there to save the fucking whales on behalf of green peace

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 8:59 pm » by Endless16

zinzana wrote:i'm willing to consider the possibility that it was intentional
if you are willing to consider the possibility that the spyboat wasn't excatly there to save the fucking whales on behalf of green peace

I thought Jews were supposed to be good at comedy?

That was an attempt at humour right?

Whether you consider it a possibility or not, it's a fact. :rtft:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 9:20 pm » by zinzana

the americans took revenge so dont worrie about it too much
they torpedo and sank an israely submurine (dakar) a few month after the uss liberty was bombed..and killed all 69 crew members

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 11:05 pm » by Endless16

zinzana wrote:the americans took revenge so dont worrie about it too much
they torpedo and sank an israely submurine (dakar) a few month after the uss liberty was bombed..and killed all 69 crew members

Well, from what I know of that incident, this antique British Submarine was about ready to sink anyway. Do you have anything to back up this claim that there was American involvement? Anything whatsoever?...

I assume you don't, because you are trying to compare this to the USS Liberty incident, which would be vaguely amusing if it wasn't so idiotic.

Israel admitted attacking this vessel, it denies doing so on purpose... the overwhelming evidence that this is to the contrary is accepted by everyone who is not an Israeli...

That this submarine was sank by the USA is highly unlikely, it's more likely the Israeli Navy crashed into the shallows... those old diesel submarines wern't the best you know... why do you think the UK was selling them off?

But please, if you can back it up with anything, radio transmissions, video evidence, documentary that isn't in Hebrew, preferably by the BBC... but I'd settle for anything, other than your word, which I wouldn't wipe my arse with tell you the truth. :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 11:32 pm » by zinzana

all I have in this world is my balls , and my word , and I don't break them...for no one,
uss liberty was attacked on June 8, 1967 and ..on the 25th of January 1968 they torpedo and sank the dakar near the island of crete and killed all 69 crew members
i dont have a video or radio to prove it coz the israely goverment cover'd it up as an accident
but the proximity of the 2 accidents to me is a proof that it was infect an act of revenge
Last edited by zinzana on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext