Massive Israel Spy Base Exposed; Israel’s most important

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 12:31 am » by zinzana

they are expired allright but they werent out of date at the time
infect they were the perfect targt for revenge back than
and 6-7 month is not that long considering the fact there was probably an investigation and stuff only the time it took for the ship to get back to its home base took about a month or 2 so yea this things takes time
and it maybe a joke to you but i aint joking man

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 12:40 am » by Endless16

zinzana wrote:they are expired allright but they werent out of date at the time
infect they were the perfect targt for revenge back than
and 6-7 month is not that long considering the fact there were probably an investigation and stuff only the time it took for the ship to get back to its home base took about a month or 2 so yea this things takes time
and it maybe a joke to you but i aint joking man

Oh, don't worry, I have a terrible sense of humour, when I watched on TV as American bomber planes attacked British positions in Iraq, although I was quite drunk at the time, I couldn't stop laughing... found it hilarious... :oops:

There just isn't enough (if any) evidence to back up an American attack on the Israeli submarine, it's lacking motive in my opinion. :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 12:46 am » by zinzana

you fucking kidding me right ? lacking motive

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 12:49 am » by Endless16

zinzana wrote:you fucking kidding me right ? lacking motive

Yeah, sinking an Israeli submarine, one of three out-dated and pretty useless vessels bought from the British, in international waters, doesn't seem to serve the American interest.

Also have you any idea how hard it is to find and destroy a submarine in the 1960's?

Maybe the sinking needs investigating, but until they find torpedo fragments or some other evidence I would put this one down to "old age or other natural causes"

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 12:56 am » by zinzana

have you any idea how hard it is to find and destroy a submarine in the 1960's?

thats why it took 6-7 months but they got it and destroy'd it
you cant possibly be serious thinking the americans would let something like that go away with no revenge

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 2:45 am » by Santaownsyou

zinzana wrote:all I have in this world is my balls , and my word , and I don't break them...for no one,
uss liberty was attacked on June 8, 1967 and ..on the 25th of January 1968 they torpedo and sank the dakar near the island of crete and killed all 69 crew members
i dont have a video or radio to prove it coz the israely goverment cover'd it up as an accident
but the proximity of the 2 accidents to me is a proof that it was infect an act of revenge

The mossad was behind 911, I know because my balls tell me so. That and the dancing israeli's, the truck bombs in New york at the time, the truck with the plane crashing into the the twin towers mural, the israeli owned moving company 'Urban Moving Systems' that was tied to all of these incidents, and it's owner Dominick Suter who fled the country days after 911. And all of those on the ground arrested that day in connection to 911....Israeli. Oh and I forgot about the israeli art students who were found illegally entering all those federal buildings. I can keep going, I've only scratched the surface.

If anyone is wondering what happened to them all, they were quietly released at the request of the israeli government. Here is a video that offers an intro to the story and shows the dancing israeli's talking about it on israeli tv.

Upload to Disclose.tv

So why don't all you coy bastards just keep you mouth shut for a change.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 5:33 am » by zinzana

oh no not that bitch with the binoculars again :help: :ohno:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 9:46 am » by Endless16

santaownsyou wrote:
zinzana wrote:all I have in this world is my balls , and my word , and I don't break them...for no one,
uss liberty was attacked on June 8, 1967 and ..on the 25th of January 1968 they torpedo and sank the dakar near the island of crete and killed all 69 crew members
i dont have a video or radio to prove it coz the israely goverment cover'd it up as an accident
but the proximity of the 2 accidents to me is a proof that it was infect an act of revenge

The mossad was behind 911, I know because my balls tell me so. That and the dancing israeli's, the truck bombs in New york at the time, the truck with the plane crashing into the the twin towers mural, the israeli owned moving company 'Urban Moving Systems' that was tied to all of these incidents, and it's owner Dominick Suter who fled the country days after 911. And all of those on the ground arrested that day in connection to 911....Israeli. Oh and I forgot about the israeli art students who were found illegally entering all those federal buildings. I can keep going, I've only scratched the surface.

If anyone is wondering what happened to them all, they were quietly released at the request of the israeli government. Here is a video that offers an intro to the story and shows the dancing israeli's talking about it on israeli tv.

Upload to Disclose.tv

So why don't all you coy bastards just keep you mouth shut for a change.

Ok dipshit so how did Israel divert the US air defence on 9/11? Can't shift the entire blame to Israel for that one. Pretty sure there was involvement though, since Israeli workers in the towers were warned of the attack, but it's just as likely that Israel would have been informed of the US plan to bring down the towers as a pretext to an invasion in the middle-east, and Israeli agents in the US were celebrating that fact.

Previous