Massive Orb filmed in my garden last night night!

Initiate

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 9:44 pm » by Gazbom

Hey Mr Drex, here is another load :ohno: Hahahaha, you kill me man :flop:

Live Traffic Feed
Liverpool arrived from disclose.tv on "2012. The big wobble: SUDDEN SUPER SUNSPOT"
Haarlemmermeer, Noord-Holland left "2012. The big wobble: SUDDEN SUPER SUNSPOT" via 1.bp.blogspot.com
Haarlemmermeer, Noord-Holland arrived from disclose.tv on "2012. The big wobble: SUDDEN SUPER SUNSPOT"
Alkmaar, Noord-Holland left "2012. The big wobble: SUDDEN SUPER SUNSPOT" via godlikeproductions.com
Nazareth, HaZafon arrived from godlikeproductions.com on "2012. The big wobble: Massive Orb filmed in my garden last night night!"
Inwood, West Virginia arrived from godlikeproductions.com on "2012. The big wobble"
Fort Walton Beach, Florida arrived from godlikeproductions.com on "2012. The big wobble: Massive Orb filmed in my garden last night night!"
Capelle, Zuid-Holland arrived from godlikeproductions.com on "2012. The big wobble: Massive Orb filmed in my garden last night night!"
East Lansing, Michigan left "2012. The big wobble: Massive Orb filmed in my garden last night night!" via 1.bp.blogspot.com
South Easton, Massachusetts arrived from godlikeproductions.com on "2012. The big wobble: Massive Orb filmed in my garden last night night!"

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 9:46 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

LowSix wrote:Oh, now that some enhancement has been done on it..
I can see it now..

Thats cool as shit..

You got one of them "goofballs" floating around your garden.
Fortunately, they arent as rare as one might think.
They are ALL OVER the place...

Hahaha!

Looks like one of those Rev.Sun Moon gatherings with lights and people all gathered around worshiping the "Great Orb"
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 9:50 pm » by Drextin

gazbom wrote:Hey Mr Drex, here is another load :ohno: Hahahaha, you kill me man :flop:

Live Traffic Feed
Liverpool arrived from disclose.tv on "2012. The big wobble: SUDDEN SUPER SUNSPOT"
Haarlemmermeer, Noord-Holland left "2012. The big wobble: SUDDEN SUPER SUNSPOT" via 1.bp.blogspot.com
Haarlemmermeer, Noord-Holland arrived from disclose.tv on "2012. The big wobble: SUDDEN SUPER SUNSPOT"
Alkmaar, Noord-Holland left "2012. The big wobble: SUDDEN SUPER SUNSPOT" via godlikeproductions.com
Nazareth, HaZafon arrived from godlikeproductions.com on "2012. The big wobble: Massive Orb filmed in my garden last night night!"
Inwood, West Virginia arrived from godlikeproductions.com on "2012. The big wobble"
Fort Walton Beach, Florida arrived from godlikeproductions.com on "2012. The big wobble: Massive Orb filmed in my garden last night night!"
Capelle, Zuid-Holland arrived from godlikeproductions.com on "2012. The big wobble: Massive Orb filmed in my garden last night night!"
East Lansing, Michigan left "2012. The big wobble: Massive Orb filmed in my garden last night night!" via 1.bp.blogspot.com
South Easton, Massachusetts arrived from godlikeproductions.com on "2012. The big wobble: Massive Orb filmed in my garden last night night!"

Congrats man! You were able to get glpers to visit your doomsday site..............that must have been hard.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 9:50 pm » by Gazbom

Do I need to go with with this little exercise Mr Drex? I have all night :flop:

Troy, Michigan arrived from disclose.tv on "2012. The big wobble: Massive Orb filmed in my garden last night night!"
Peterborough, New Hampshire arrived from godlikeproductions.com on "2012. The big wobble: Massive Orb filmed in my garden last night night!"
Didcot, Oxfordshire arrived from disclose.tv on "2012. The big wobble: Massive Orb filmed in my garden last night night!"

Initiate

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 9:53 pm » by Gazbom

drextin wrote:
gazbom wrote:Hey Mr Drex, here is another load :ohno: Hahahaha, you kill me man :flop:

Live Traffic Feed

Congrats man! You were able to get glpers to visit your doomsday site..............that must have been hard.

C'mon on Mr, you can do better than that, I am becoming very very bored with you Mr Drex, you are so transparent and dull :top:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 9:55 pm » by Drextin

You're posting your site stats and I'm the dull one?

By the way what is your point about the site stats and me?
Last edited by Drextin on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 9:58 pm » by Gazbom

drextin wrote:You're posting your site stats and I'm the full one?

There you go letting your psych out again

Why do you think it has anything to do with you?

Initiate

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 9:59 pm » by Gazbom

gazbom wrote:

You seem to enjoy mutual back slapping, shall I tell you what a swell guy you are, would you like that? :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 10:02 pm » by Mushroom

gazbom wrote:There is one, :flop: And I think I know who that is, nice people in Cas

Castleford, York arrived from disclose.tv on "2012. The big wobble: SUDDEN SUPER SUNSPOT"

Thanks Gaz....

I checked out your site to see if you had any better info than David Icke or even space weather http://spaceweather.com/

Thanks for the added CC pics.. loved em .. real pretty ones

I like your site.
Step back and become an observer for a while... It helps to formulate rationale.

I Like you Gaz.. and I will check out '2012 the big wobble' more often (and I have looked in the past) ... it looks a good site!

If you didn't alienate people and then in jest call them dumb for increasing your site statistics, then maybe more people like me would click on your blog.

If you totally lose credibility..... nobody will visit.

Take a break and chill out for a couple of days and just reflect on things...

If you truley want to increase your hits, trying being objective and drop the grudges.. but thats just my opinion...

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 10:03 pm » by Drextin

gazbom wrote:

Gee gaz not sure where I got the idea it had anything to do with me..............oh wait........

YOU HAVE BEEN PROVIDING MY SITE WITH THOUSANDS OF HITS FOR WEEKS YOU STUPID PRICK, WHY DO YOU THINK I ENGAGE YOU? :ohno:

You forget about that little temper tantrum gaz?

Seriously man I'm happy for you that your site is getting some attention because if you have to keep posting all those stats then it must have been a dead zone for a long time!

PreviousNext