Massive Snow Storm in Midwest

Writer

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 9:12 am » by Skippy022

I live in Chicago and this snow storm is something I have never seen or experienced before. The winds are reaching over 50 Mph, there is hail, snow fall, the roads are frozen, and also thunder. Could all this be caused by the changing of the Poles and the Sun?

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 9:20 am » by Noetic

I know,aint it great!

this is caused by weather modification,haven't you been paying attention?lol

now go dig out your jeep and beat on it
patent pending lol

Initiate

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 9:26 am » by Wyldkat

I wish I was there, we have had cyclones and soaring heat here in Perth, time to get out into the pool...am thinking of you all with all that white stuff around....Be safe :-)

Writer

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 11:07 am » by Skippy022

Damn, maybe its weather modification to move sales of snow blowers and snow equipment...lol....I did notice that the snow that has been falling this winter in Chicago is how can I say this "weird". It doesn't look like snow flaked but it is small round ball shaped. It doesn't seem to melt and its hard. Maybe that is the effect from all the Chemtrail spraying.....My car is covered in snow to the roof and its not AWD.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 11:12 am » by Noetic

thats the same stuff resort owners pay to have sprayed in the air to create good skiing powder.
watch "owning the weather" it's on netflix, it talks about how farm and resort companies have been spraying chemtrails for a long time.yet we blame it all on the gov in the back of our minds,it's actually not all their fault.
patent pending lol