Massive UFO Fleet Filmed By NASA

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 5:15 pm » by Pindz

boondox681 wrote:dude,these astronauts were the most brainwashed,mind fucked people on the planet.
they would have barked like a dog if mission control said 'banana'

:alien51: exactly :flop:

ALL ASTRONAUTS HAVE MICROCHIP IN THEIR BRAINS

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 5:19 pm » by Germanpils

i agree, if i didnt use my brain to think logical i would also think these are ufos.

but ill put my thinking-hat on now:

these are clearly ice crystals BECAUSE following:

these glowing objects are following the ISS(?) in the same speed as the camera goes, & ISS of course, the whole movie through

this is ONLY possible if those thingies were thrown out from the ISS because when they will be thrown out, they will travel with the exact speed as the ISS does, it really doesnt need much brain to agree with that thought, its just logical

the other thing is:

these objects are glowing BECAUSE:

they are spinning in space. reflect the light from the sun/earth/moon and so on always with the same angle, that makes them so glowing, you can even see it and also see the speed it spins just by looking at the reflections between the other reflection,

its really not hard to use your brain for a little bit on logical thinking,
and i also dont see something forming a circle at 420.

please guys, pindz has a mental desease, dont get fooled by him, he believes in anything,
he was reptilian hunting when god gave away brains..................
Last edited by Germanpils on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 5:20 pm » by Kingdraco

1000% UFO fleet.
It's probably the Galatic Federation of Light.

Initiate

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 5:22 pm » by Beerthirty

Pindz, have you ever watched any of Ed Grimsley's night vision stuff? There is for sure lots of shit flying around above our atmosphere that the PTB don't want to share the details of. If you havent, chech out edgrimsley.com and watch some of his vids taken with his gen 3 night vision. Even George Nory (coast to coast) has viewed stuff with him. Nice vid, thanks for sharing. :mrcool:
Everyone believes in something, I believe I'll have another beer.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 5:23 pm » by Boondox681

1000% UFO fleet.
It's probably the Galatic Federation of Light.

:flop:
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 5:25 pm » by Nickelson

germanpils wrote:i agree, if i didnt use my brain to think logical i would also think these are ufos.

these glowing objects are following the ISS(?) in the same speed as the camera goes, & ISS of course, the whole movie through

this is ONLY possible if those thingies were thrown out from the ISS because when they will be thrown out, they will travel with the exact speed as the ISS does, it really doesnt need much brain to agree with that thought, its just logical

the other thing is:

they are spinning in space. reflect the light from the sun/earth/moon and so on always with the same angle, that makes them so glowing, you can even see it and also see the speed it spins just by looking at the reflections between the other reflection,

please guys, pindz has a mental desease, dont get fooled by him, he believes in anything,

There was a second footage posted by someone else, which surely couldn't have been ice crystals. Just look it up German.

Also you mention Ice falling off the ISS. What sizes must they have been in that case. Some reflections of light were gigantic comparing the distance and all.

I am not convinced both ways, but ice crystals are hard to imagine when I use my brain head.

But than again I might be stupid as hell :D
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 5:27 pm » by Savwafair2012

Excelent stuff Sir Pindz.

Looks so much like that early Apollo mission footage
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 5:30 pm » by Pindz

kingdraco wrote:1000% UFO fleet.

EXACTLY. ONLY BLIND DONT SEE THAT.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 5:30 pm » by Germanpils

nickelson wrote:
germanpils wrote:i agree, if i didnt use my brain to think logical i would also think these are ufos.

the other thing is:

There was a second footage posted by someone else, which surely couldn't have been ice crystals. Just look it up German.

Also you mention Ice falling off the ISS. What sizes must they have been in that case. Some reflections of light were gigantic comparing the distance and all.

I am not convinced both ways, but ice crystals are hard to imagine when I use my brain head.

But than again I might be stupid as hell :D

think again ;)
i didnt look at the other video because its a different one? i dont know, i just wanted to explain pindz's ones.

you didnt use it properly :)

ill tell you why

just think, your travelling in space and throw something out, it travels with the exact speed as you do, it CANNOT be far away, how would that be possible? these crystals are only a few meters away, infront of the camera, and what do we know about them? things that are near look huge, things that are far away look small

come on people its that easy
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 5:35 pm » by Electrobadgr

The movement of these things seems relative to the camera movement, interesting footage though but i don't think these are craft.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

PreviousNext