Massive UFO Fleet Filmed By NASA

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 5:41 pm » by Funnyman46

germanpils, I agree but I have a few other reasons for such of which I wont go into here. Why? Because the brains are not running this thread. lol
*Same speed as the ISS most likely on the window of the craft.
*NO intelligent movement can be indentified.
*They ALL move at the SAME speed. Hell you can't get two cars on the highway to move at the same speed. But as always, I'm a disinfo, plant, spy, commie, pinko, fag, Neptoonian trying to save face for my traveling partners who was susposed to stay hidden during this flight. Man if you could see the shit load of paperwork I had to do on this one. :bang;
Sometimes, simple is better

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 5:47 pm » by Germanpils

funnyman46 wrote:germanpils, I agree but I have a few other reasons for such of which I wont go into here. Why? Because the brains are not running this thread. lol
*Same speed as the ISS most likely on the window of the craft.
*NO intelligent movement can be indentified.
*They ALL move at the SAME speed. Hell you can't get two cars on the highway to move at the same speed. But as always, I'm a disinfo, plant, spy, commie, pinko, fag, Neptoonian trying to save face for my traveling partners who was susposed to stay hidden during this flight. Man if you could see the shit load of paperwork I had to do on this one. :bang;

nah your not a disinfo, just not reminding that we are in a non gravity room up there in space, and also a vacuum
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 6:01 pm » by Germanpils

2020vision wrote:And what about the last video posted with abruptly turning object? is that an ice crystal moving at high speed?

If it is an ice crystal then i want one as a pet! :ohno:

ah just saw it, i remember i saw it before and thats a video ive never had an explaination for =/
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 6:02 pm » by Boondox681

it may be ice.but it's the way these assholes talk to us.like we're retarded and ignorant.he doesn't know either,but he fucking lies right to our face like he does.
just say it..."wow,i don't know what the fuck those are"
that's what we're saying.being honest builds trust.this is a perfect example of why nasa can't be trusted
they lie right to our monkey faces.and there's nothing we can do.
their word is god
peace
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 6:06 pm » by Cwmman

2020vision wrote:And what about the last video posted with abruptly turning object? is that an ice crystal moving at high speed?

If it is an ice crystal then i want one as a pet! :ohno:

cant ...it would melt :cry:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 6:12 pm » by Funnyman46

[If you are referring to the thruster rocket video, I’d say that first off, if you move the slider from left to right to speed up and slow down the video, nothing stops dead in its tracks. Second, when a maneuvering thruster fires, the air is crystallized on the way out and this gets reflections bounced off it by the sun hence the bright flashing before the actual push of the thruster. Any ICE PARTICLES in the way are going to get moved in the opposite direction. Any other objects which have an equal and opposite action place upon it will also appear to stop or slow down. Basic science 101.
Now if said object were to stop and go left, then we’d have something to talk about. I’ll see if I can find something that would speak of intelligent design in space.
[youtube]rs_WFqGSmCQ&feature=related[/youtube]
Now this warrants serious discussion. Why? Because it comes AT you or the Shuttle, makes an angle change and then stops as if driven.
I'm not saying none of the space videos are real, just the claims associated with the OP video.
Last edited by Funnyman46 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 6:13 pm » by Cwmman

@boondox maybe ice.but it's the way these assholes talk to us.like we're retarded and ignorant.he doesn't know either,but he fucking lies right to our face like he does.
just say it..."wow,i don't know what the fuck those are"

Well said :clapper: and then we will get more answers because there would be less sheeple going "oh yeah...." and more people going "i wonder...."
:cheers:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 6:25 pm » by Funnyman46

Before jumping onto anyone’s posted band wagon, (including mine) try watching the video first and asking yourself, “What could this be” without the prejudice of the poster influencing your opinion. Then ask yourself, “Has there been any study on this video in the past and if so what the outcomes were” Then, in case of the shuttle, do a little bit of homework as to how the shuttle maneuvering rockets work, the effects on air and water in space and so forth. It this way you educate yourself and can eliminate other possibilities that do not hold up to the scrutiny.
No one here is trying to bash the OP just the gullible ways others can be misled by them in either what is being viewed or in written form. We’re all here to learn more about the subject while at the same time, trying to debunk misleading things.
It’s not a personal thing. I place the “Pinko commie fag statement in there because I expect Pindz to retaliate in his usual style. This statement was more toward that than any other poster.
Edit: Besides, if I remeber correctly, I've been BANNED by him so he never sees any constructive criticism

Initiate

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 6:30 pm » by Crusader

Well I have watched this 4 times now, My thoughts are these if they are Ice particles then as its in space, a vacuum as mentioned earlier, they would have to be jettisoned out of the craft and would therefore be travelling away from the ISS and not along with it. In fact as the camera pans down they appear to be travelling under the spacecraft and at a faster rate. This does not make sense to me.Secondly at 2.25 there is the emergence almost in the upper center of the screen, of the bright glowing object which is more or less the last flashing item you can see as the screen is darkened. This object comes toward the ISS before it starts pulsating it looks too me like a round ball with a halo of energy surrounding it. You can see it get incredibly bright before they start to darken it out and observe how dark they have to make the screen in order to render it invisible. The brightness of it must have been incredible far more than a bit of ice in the sun/moonlight.
Regular is not a unit of measure

PreviousNext