Massive UFO Fleet Filmed By NASA

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 7:55 pm » by Megame23

funnyman46 wrote:[If you are referring to the thruster rocket video, I’d say that first off, if you move the slider from left to right to speed up and slow down the video, nothing stops dead in its tracks. Second, when a maneuvering thruster fires, the air is crystallized on the way out and this gets reflections bounced off it by the sun hence the bright flashing before the actual push of the thruster. Any ICE PARTICLES in the way are going to get moved in the opposite direction. Any other objects which have an equal and opposite action place upon it will also appear to stop or slow down. Basic science 101.
Now if said object were to stop and go left, then we’d have something to talk about. I’ll see if I can find something that would speak of intelligent design in space.
[youtube]rs_WFqGSmCQ&feature=related[/youtube]
Now this warrants serious discussion. Why? Because it comes AT you or the Shuttle, makes an angle change and then stops as if driven.
I'm not saying none of the space videos are real, just the claims associated with the OP video.

That is a really interesting video! :o
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 8:16 pm » by Hanuman

i never knew ice crystals can pulsate

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 8:20 pm » by Germanpils

hanuman wrote:i never knew ice crystals can pulsate

omfg, it LOOKS like they pulsate, in real they are just spinning and reflecting the light god damn
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Writer

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 8:44 pm » by Jedi1

germanpils wrote:i agree, if i didnt use my brain to think logical i would also think these are ufos.

but ill put my thinking-hat on now:

these are clearly ice crystals BECAUSE following:

these glowing objects are following the ISS(?) in the same speed as the camera goes, & ISS of course, the whole movie through

this is ONLY possible if those thingies were thrown out from the ISS because when they will be thrown out, they will travel with the exact speed as the ISS does, it really doesnt need much brain to agree with that thought, its just logical

the other thing is:

these objects are glowing BECAUSE:

they are spinning in space. reflect the light from the sun/earth/moon and so on always with the same angle, that makes them so glowing, you can even see it and also see the speed it spins just by looking at the reflections between the other reflection,

its really not hard to use your brain for a little bit on logical thinking,
and i also dont see something forming a circle at 420.

please guys, pindz has a mental desease, dont get fooled by him, he believes in anything,
he was reptilian hunting when god gave away brains..................

not all of them follow the ISS!

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 8:55 pm » by Pindz

:flop:

Writer

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 9:01 pm » by Jedi1

pindz wrote:

:flop:

:clapper:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 9:33 pm » by Funnyman46

pindz wrote:
hanuman wrote:

I think they give off the appearance of pulsating because as the previous poster stated, ice CAN reflact the sun. That in and of itself should tell (some) you something about what you've got there. Simple test: take a piece of glass (or an ice cube) outside and spin it in the sun and tell me what you see. There is a certain amount of ice that gets knocked off the shuttle while in space when it manuvers and yes, it will follow the shuttle because it's traveling at the same speed.
Sometimes, simple is better

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 9:34 pm » by Mozi!!a

wooow nice vid pindz :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 9:37 pm » by Germanpils

funnyman46 wrote:
pindz wrote:
hanuman wrote:

I think they give off the appearance of pulsating because as the previous poster stated, ice CAN reflact the sun. That in and of itself should tell (some) you something about what you've got there. Simple test: take a piece of glass (or an ice cube) outside and spin it in the sun and tell me what you see. There is a certain amount of ice that gets knocked off the shuttle while in space when it manuvers and yes, it will follow the shuttle because it's traveling at the same speed.

:clapper:
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 1:46 am » by Pindz

funnyman46 wrote:I think they give off the appearance of pulsating because as the previous poster stated, ice CAN reflact the sun.

this really CANT be ice
kingdraco wrote:1000% UFO fleet.
It's probably the Galatic Federation of Light.

Upload to Disclose.tv

pindz wrote:There is no way to "debunk" this.

PreviousNext