Massive UFO Fleet Filmed By NASA

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 3:18 am » by Spock

It's not just Ice, it's frozen piss. Look at them babies swirl in the sun. Makes me have to go. I'd love nothing more then to take a piss out of the space shuttle cargo bay.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 3:40 am » by Troll2rocks

spock wrote:It's not just Ice, it's frozen piss. Look at them babies swirl in the sun. Makes me have to go. I'd love nothing more then to take a piss out of the space shuttle cargo bay.

Me too, tis my dream to unzip and unload upon the earth

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 2:35 pm » by Pindz

demobe wrote:wooow nice vid pindz :flop:

:pray: :flop: download the vid before its gone! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 2:40 pm » by Electrobadgr

troll2rocks wrote:
spock wrote:It's not just Ice, it's frozen piss. Look at them babies swirl in the sun. Makes me have to go. I'd love nothing more then to take a piss out of the space shuttle cargo bay.

Me too, tis my dream to unzip and unload upon the earth

:cheers:

Ah the work of 15Peter20, good stuff :flop:

www.trashbat.co.ck
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 21, 2010 8:21 pm » by Pindz

UFO BUMP - THE TRUTH

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 11:39 am » by Cwmman

Dont they recycle body waste ie piss ?
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 1:37 am » by Cwmman

funnyman46 wrote:Before jumping onto anyone’s posted band wagon, (including mine) try watching the video first and asking yourself, “What could this be” without the prejudice of the poster influencing your opinion. Then ask yourself, “Has there been any study on this video in the past and if so what the outcomes were” Then, in case of the shuttle, do a little bit of homework as to how the shuttle maneuvering rockets work, the effects on air and water in space and so forth. It this way you educate yourself and can eliminate other possibilities that do not hold up to the scrutiny.
No one here is trying to bash the OP just the gullible ways others can be misled by them in either what is being viewed or in written form. We’re all here to learn more about the subject while at the same time, trying to debunk misleading things.
It’s not a personal thing. I place the “Pinko commie fag statement in there because I expect Pindz to retaliate in his usual style. This statement was more toward that than any other poster.
Edit: Besides, if I remeber correctly, I've been BANNED by him so he never sees any constructive criticism

"but it's the way these assholes talk to us............ " ....RE- N.A.S.A....... :hmmm:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 2:45 am » by Funnyman46

cwmman wrote:
funnyman46 wrote:Before jumping onto anyone’s posted band wagon, (including mine) try watching the video first and asking yourself, “What could this be” without the prejudice of the poster influencing your opinion. Then ask yourself, “Has there been any study on this video in the past and if so what the outcomes were” Then, in case of the shuttle, do a little bit of homework as to how the shuttle maneuvering rockets work, the effects on air and water in space and so forth. It this way you educate yourself and can eliminate other possibilities that do not hold up to the scrutiny.
No one here is trying to bash the OP just the gullible ways others can be misled by them in either what is being viewed or in written form. We’re all here to learn more about the subject while at the same time, trying to debunk misleading things.
It’s not a personal thing. I place the “Pinko commie fag statement in there because I expect Pindz to retaliate in his usual style. This statement was more toward that than any other poster.
Edit: Besides, if I remeber correctly, I've been BANNED by him so he never sees any constructive criticism

"but it's the way these assholes talk to us............ " ....RE- N.A.S.A....... :hmmm:

I understand completely. They will continue to tell us whatever they want to until we MAKE them see we're NOT buying it. :hell: :badair:
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 6:03 pm » by Pindz

epic UFOs

Initiate

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 7:05 pm » by Phanarabzzz

HAHHAHHH! it is a sad day in your life when you confuse ice crystaLS FOR MASSIVE ufo ARMADA....lol
AT NO TIME DO THESE SUPPOSED UFOS MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVEMENT CHANGES. THEY JUST SEEM TO FLOAT THERE JUST LIKE...UMM...UMMMMM....ICE CRYSTALS.

OH, FOR THE MORON THAT ASKED "SINCE WHEN DO ICE CRYSTALS PULSATE" WELL, THEY SEEM TO PULSATE ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE TUMBLING DOWN AND AS THEY DO THEY REFRACT THE LIGHT OF THE MOON AND SUN HENCE THE APPEARANCE OF PULSATION TO THE SIMPLE MIND.

PreviousNext