Massive UFO Fleet Filmed By NASA

PostMon May 09, 2011 10:20 pm » by Ivan2275

pindz wrote:

very cool reflection of the stars that would trip some sheeple out im sure good try keep it up maybe some day you will find something unexplainable!!!

Initiate

PostMon May 09, 2011 10:48 pm » by Chris6912

not a good time to go for a pee

Initiate

PostThu Jul 07, 2011 4:23 pm » by Rahkriga

nickelson wrote:Don't think ice crystals fly or are that big. Espicially the second footage clearly shows they are not ice crystals IMO.

They arent flying ...theyre in space...no gravity...duh. None of them change direction...its ice for sure

Initiate

PostThu Jul 07, 2011 4:39 pm » by Rahkriga

ivan2275 wrote:
pindz wrote:

very cool reflection of the stars that would trip some sheeple out im sure good try keep it up maybe some day you will find something unexplainable!!!

Lmao...stars dont emit enough light to reflect that brightly silly...and you say others a sheeple..that was a good one..hahaha

Initiate

PostThu Jul 07, 2011 5:01 pm » by Kkris

pindz wrote:

Aww heck. Now why did they go and draw down the blinds of those beautiful ice crystals that they threw out earlier reflecting the Moonlight and even the possible light from the rising Sun like that?

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 07, 2011 5:47 pm » by Toxic32

phanarabzzz wrote:HAHHAHHH! it is a sad day in your life when you confuse ice crystaLS FOR MASSIVE ufo ARMADA....lol
AT NO TIME DO THESE SUPPOSED UFOS MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVEMENT CHANGES. THEY JUST SEEM TO FLOAT THERE JUST LIKE...UMM...UMMMMM....ICE CRYSTALS.

OH, FOR THE MORON THAT ASKED "SINCE WHEN DO ICE CRYSTALS PULSATE" WELL, THEY SEEM TO PULSATE ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE TUMBLING DOWN AND AS THEY DO THEY REFRACT THE LIGHT OF THE MOON AND SUN HENCE THE APPEARANCE OF PULSATION TO THE SIMPLE MIND.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I thought that water boils in a vacuum and turns into a gas???

Anyway if these are ice crystals (and i don't think they are)then they would have to have a flat surface to reflect the light. But the problem is in space water droplets would try to form into a sphere due to surface tension which means that the light passing through the sphere would have to refract (look it up) which would make it look light a lighthouse flashing through the night, but these object show uncharacteristic increase in light then decrease in light giving the impression of spinning???
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 07, 2011 5:50 pm » by Phoenix rising

If anyone cares to study the video 3-4 times u will see that in fact they are NOT going in the exacly the same direstion, try to isolate some of the orbs and u will see that many move independently to one another, some going backwards and some fowards, varieing speeds although still within the fleet, it is my understanding that ice crystals when expulsed travel in the same direction, also like one of the replies said dont nasa recycle all waste, i mean they go to great lenths to tell us they do, i mean we see so many of these type vids nowdays its as if the astronauts just piss out of a hatch into open space.
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 10:43 am » by Toxic32

I took another look and I think your spot on with that observation.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Writer

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 11:06 am » by Rantar

Ice crystals do not pulsate and do not emit energy from within.

These are obviously large unidentified objects using their own energy and 'controlled' by someone. Either human made or not.

Previous