Massive UFO Sightings In Hawaii! UFO's 2010 Hawaii!

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 4:12 pm » by Kris75

recorded near Honokaa school - Big Island, Hawaii on 5th February 2010 at 5:50 pm.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YmRAAeCqK0c&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YmRAAeCqK0c&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:alien: :alien: :alien:

i think its a cgi like the second video,what do you think??

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lsmAgGNjeQ0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lsmAgGNjeQ0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 4:43 pm » by Boondox681

at first glance,it looks more authentic than the second.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 4:47 pm » by Kris75

boondox681 wrote:at first glance,it looks more authentic than the second.

the second video came out like 1.5 year ago it was my first video i post here on this forum,many thougt it was a real stuff,but after some time some guys here prove that it was just a cgi,so mayby its the same guy who made this hawai video,just my thougt on this :think:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 8:39 pm » by Anuki

the second vid wás debunked á yeár ágo
dont remember how or wy
but its not reál
;)

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 8:45 pm » by Kris75

anuki wrote:the second vid wás debunked á yeár ágo
dont remember how or wy
but its not reál
;)

ufos-over-west-virginia-power-plant-t6973.html

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 8:50 pm » by Kris75

drabbit wrote:Image

:clapper: :clapper: thank you rabbit!!! i knew it it was a fake and here we have the proof,great work rabbit!!! :clapper: :flop: :flop: :mrgreen: :lol:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 8:57 pm » by Anuki

bout the second video,
if i remember it correct,
the mákers of the video told it wás for some ádvertising or movieclip
orso...

never the less,
keep em commin' kris :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 9:28 pm » by Scottyp

ok people think that this is a hoax, ok i kind of agree with them, the first one does go infront of the cable so you can dismiss that one. And the second vid, sombody comented that it has been out a while, and genually agreed to be a cgi hoax, ok ok. Now this is the weird bit , for me that is. Ive actually seen an orb in real life hovering obove infront of me a mile or so in the air, there was no markings on the sphere and it wasnt moving, just hovering there. I had to leave the area after 20 min or so, in all that time it never moved. I was not the only person there there was two other people with me who also witnessed this metalic silver ball about the size of an icecream truck hovering in the sky infront of us. But it looked exactly like the ones on the film (exactly). No markings same colour and even the same size. So its hard to totally dismiss the second film even though some people beleive that this is a hoax. It could well be, these thing are possible, but for me, it still reminds me of the time when i saw the exact same thing, and its pretty dam close whatever. :think: :think: :think: :think:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 9:44 pm » by Kris75

scottyp wrote:ok people think that this is a hoax, ok i kind of agree with them, the first one does go infront of the cable so you can dismiss that one. And the second vid, sombody comented that it has been out a while, and genually agreed to be a cgi hoax, ok ok. Now this is the weird bit , for me that is. Ive actually seen an orb in real life hovering obove infront of me a mile or so in the air, there was no markings on the sphere and it wasnt moving, just hovering there. I had to leave the area after 20 min or so, in all that time it never moved. I was not the only person there there was two other people with me who also witnessed this metalic silver ball about the size of an icecream truck hovering in the sky infront of us. But it looked exactly like the ones on the film (exactly). No markings same colour and even the same size. So its hard to totally dismiss the second film even though some people beleive that this is a hoax. It could well be, these thing are possible, but for me, it still reminds me of the time when i saw the exact same thing, and its pretty dam close whatever. :think: :think: :think: :think:

many of us here on disclose tv belive in spheres but there is some people who like to do fake videos whith spheres and thats wery bad,but we are sure here on dtv that this second video is a cgi,heres a link to the proof that its a fake and welcome to dtv!! thx for sharing you story! :flop: :mrgreen:

ufos-over-west-virginia-power-plant-t6973.html