matrix 4

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 9:56 pm » by Constabul

Keanu Reeves & Alain Ngalani ( of Impakt Academy of Mixed Martial Arts) on the set of The Matrix 4

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/jan ... -wachowski
When the credits rolled at the end of the third and supposedly final film in the Wachowski brothers' science fiction trilogy, most people assumed they had seen the last of The Matrix. Not so, according to star Keanu Reeves, who reportedly told a London audience that a fourth and fifth film may be in the works.

US site Aintitcool.com says Reeves broke the news while speaking at the London School of Performing Arts to promote his new film, Henry's Crime. The site's correspondent writes: "He met the Wachowskis for lunch over Christmas and stated that they had completed work on a two-picture script treatment that would see him return to the world of the Matrix as Neo.

"[He] says the brothers have met with Jim Cameron to discuss the pros and cons of 3D and are looking to deliver something which has never been seen again. Keanu stated that he still has an obligation to the fans to deliver a movie worthy of the title 'The Matrix' and he swears this time that the treatment will truly revolutionise the action genre like the first movie. [The] Wachowskis are working on a movie called Cloud Atlas at the moment, once that concludes they will talk again."

The news comes as a surprise for two reasons: firstly, the final Matrix film, The Matrix Revolutions, rounded off the story arc fairly precisely, with the machines and humans having secured peace. Secondly, the final two films in the series are widely considered to have been failures, with Revolutions coming in for particular criticism. The films still managed to pull in more than $1bn at the global box office when combined, however.

Since completing the series in 2003, the Wachowskis have directed only one film, anime-inspired flop Speed Racer. They have plans to bring a modern-day take on the legend of Robin Hood to the big screen. Cloud Atlas will be an adaptation of the 2004 David Mitchell novel, a series of six interlinked stories set in a variety of different eras, from the 19th century to the far future.

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 10:03 pm » by Troll2rocks

I believe that rumour was debunked by Reeves himself a while back, it is not true (sadly) I would like to see more stories around that concept. Its a killer, as long as it stays Matrix world centred, and bring back the "marovingian ?" king, he was a great character, (just fuck that Zion place off) urgh that was awful.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 10:04 pm » by domdabears

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 10:07 pm » by Constabul

The top photo is off my FB, through a connection on there. While the article linked is older, The photo was posted 4 hrs ago by Alain, with the caption
Me & keanu reeves on the set of matrix 4!!!
Coming soon!!!!!

Which prompted me to make the post. I can not say one way or another.

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 10:12 pm » by Troll2rocks

constabul wrote:The top photo is off my FB, through a connection on there. While the article linked is older, The photo was posted 4 hrs ago by Alain, with the caption
Me & keanu reeves on the set of matrix 4!!!
Coming soon!!!!!

Which prompted me to make the post. I can not say one way or another.

Hmmmm, well if that is indeed the case, I advise you to contact the major movie websites as it is not currently running anywhere. Start with AICN, I hope you are right, id go to see another. :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 10:36 pm » by Constabul

Looking about, indeed i can not find anything else on it. Not that it, in its self means it is not happening, but yes, looking at it with a bit more skepticism. As i said , i can not say. I just know via Fb, it was posted a bit ago.

It would be nice to see another set of films. There was a version floating about call dezionized, it was the last two films with all the zion bits edited out. To make one film. Was a lot better then the two standing alone.

An associate commented on the photo, thus it showed up. They are both in the martial arts/ movie industry so, who knows.

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 10:55 pm » by domdabears

The first one was the only one that was really good. The others were kind of stupid and boring.

The one where the little girl could bend the spoon with her mind was probably the second best one. I don't know which one it was. I'm not really into these movies.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 11:16 pm » by Cia212

[He] says the brothers have met with Jim Cameron to discuss the pros and cons of 3D and are looking to deliver something which has never been seen again.

That does sound like Keanu trying to form a sentence.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 11:27 pm » by Jet17

This is one franchise I would actually buy a ticket for!
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 11:40 pm » by Jet17

Ron Paul in the Matrix 4!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!