matter of opinion

Writer

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 12:09 am » by Denpadre

kinda bored but i was wondering what theories are the most popular under all the conspiracies or prophecies in wich people are interrested on Dtv. what seems the most logical
to you or from wich have you been convinced most. is there supporting evidence? all that what do you think is real and wich is BS?

i'll start off: i believe in an organisation like NWO, not sure how exacly it all fits and wich details are real or not but there are things that point to the same result of super rich people that just want to make profit from us with no regards for our health and freedoms... how big of a step would it be to realy want to grab power over everything

2012: well there are some indications but i don't fully believe something would happen, its just a prophecy nothing u can realy prove until the day arrives, and if something realy is going to happen who can say with absolute certainty its going to be something devestating...

what i don't believe are antichrist crap and hippie space aliens! channelers or any of that stuff.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 12:18 am » by The57ironman

watched this yet?

Upload to Disclose.tv

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Initiate

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 12:20 am » by Bluesman4uonly

Look under the channels of interest and that's a pretty good idea of the diversity of interest at DTV. Although lately, a lot of people have come here that are only interested in social gossip and disruption, making stupid remarks and in general trying to turn it into a Social forum, there are still a lot of serious people coming here to share information and to learn. In short, this is an information highway so anything that brings truth to the people should be welcome.

Writer

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 am » by Denpadre

the57ironman wrote:watched this yet?

Upload to Disclose.tv

not yet ^^ i'll give it a watch later.
the most convicing things a saw was in that jesse ventura show conspiracy theory. with the bilderberg group kinda sounds like NWO and that groups existance is fact. thing that bothers me most is that there are certain proof but not enough to realy go do something against it and in the other hand i can't help it but think what if its all true we just laughed about it and did nothing :? i'll check the youtube vid later but i'll deffinetly watch it, interested in that kinda stuff ^^

Writer

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 12:38 am » by Denpadre

bluesman4uonly wrote:Look under the channels of interest and that's a pretty good idea of the diversity of interest at DTV. Although lately, a lot of people have come here that are only interested in social gossip and disruption, making stupid remarks and in general trying to turn it into a Social forum, there are still a lot of serious people coming here to share information and to learn. In short, this is an information highway so anything that brings truth to the people should be welcome.

i know exacly what you mean i discoverd dtv not that long ago like a month or so it seemed like every 15 minutes interesting posts with articles and stuff that interested me came up, now its like there's no more interest in these things. than again if a community is groing like dtv your bound to get allot of attention whores. maybe dtv needs to filter threads before there online like in a qeue where they can check if its interesting or complete crap

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 12:48 am » by Allreadydead

denpadre wrote:
bluesman4uonly wrote:Look under the channels of interest and that's a pretty good idea of the diversity of interest at DTV. Although lately, a lot of people have come here that are only interested in social gossip and disruption, making stupid remarks and in general trying to turn it into a Social forum, there are still a lot of serious people coming here to share information and to learn. In short, this is an information highway so anything that brings truth to the people should be welcome.

i know exacly what you mean i discoverd dtv not that long ago like a month or so it seemed like every 15 minutes interesting posts with articles and stuff that interested me came up, now its like there's no more interest in these things. than again if a community is groing like dtv your bound to get allot of attention whores. maybe dtv needs to filter threads before there online like in a qeue where they can check if its interesting or complete crap

No, they don't need to censor threads or topics, that would turn DTV into ATS or GLP, most members here vote with their keyboards and shit threads disappear (usually with lots of swearing!.........) you really have to sort through the crap to find the odd gem or two - but that's like life - it's never handed to you on a plate!

:cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 12:48 am » by Bluesman4uonly

I don't think the filtering of threads will work but what will is for every serious member to answer their silly threads and offer them a free ticket back to youtube or what ever hole they were last kicked of. Maybe when they see that only a few of their close followers will support them, they'll run back to their mothers bossoms where they can suck without people knowing it.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 12:52 am » by Allreadydead

bluesman4uonly wrote:I don't think the filtering of threads will work but what will is for every serious member to answer their silly threads and offer them a free ticket back to youtube or what ever hole they were last kicked of. Maybe when they see that only a few of their close followers will support them, they'll run back to their mothers bossoms where they can suck without people knowing it.

I like this - short, sweet and to the point! :flop:

Next