max keiser interviews the artist taxidriver

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 2:32 pm » by The57ironman

WOOT WOOT..!!...Image

Published on Jun 14, 2013
the artist taxi driver

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOSzHqHGK9w

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Initiate

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 2:38 pm » by Umbrex

it was awesome :D

hope he beats the cancer :-/

Initiate

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 3:23 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

I think he´s an idiot i understand where he is coming from but he doesn´t know much about what he blows off about so he sounds like and acts like an idiot, mind you so did alex jones back in the day and now alex can go unscripted at anything i dont think there is a political or social debate on the planet he couldn´t morally win providing he kept his temper under control that is, maybe we are seeing britians first alex jones who knows.. David icke wants that Crown i know but he is a complete and utter fuckwitt who has had to spend the last 10 years learning what conspiracy actually is instead of watching films to get the idea..
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 3:29 pm » by Lips of Lucifer

These guys are awesome! Max Keiser has bought the 'Economy' to the People, and what a surprise...It makes sense..The Fancy Powder Puff Gang who were at the head of THEIR view of THEIR Pansy Scheme are starting to be revealed for who they are? Boring, common ol' psychopaths at the wheel; feeding off global Humanities warm Blood...Make Keiser is to Economics what Hard Rock is to chamber music...It makes sense for most...

Upload to Disclose.tv

ROCK ON SIR!....Even the geeks r behind you..

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 3:34 pm » by Evildweeb

mykingdomforthetruth wrote:I think he´s an idiot i understand where he is coming from but he doesn´t know much about what he blows off about so he sounds like and acts like an idiot, mind you so did alex jones back in the day and now alex can go unscripted at anything i dont think there is a political or social debate on the planet he couldn´t morally win providing he kept his temper under control that is, maybe we are seeing britians first alex jones who knows.. David icke wants that Crown i know but he is a complete and utter fuckwitt who has had to spend the last 10 years learning what conspiracy actually is instead of watching films to get the idea..

Idiot or not, I suspect he does know what he's talking about as he lives in the middle of it.

MKFT, I would suggest you get your own channel and tell it like it is, but not like an idiot.

Cheers mate. :cheers:

Good find Iron.

Mark & Max - whatta team.......lol

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 3:39 pm » by Slith

I don't think Max's balls have dropped yet. Listening to him is like sucking on a lemon and making your asshole pucker. The Artist Taxidriver makes a few really good points, but he's a blowhard who shoots wind out of his ass and like A.J. Loves listening to himself before listening to anyone else

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 3:43 pm » by The57ironman

Lips of Lucifer wrote: Keiser is to Economics what Hard Rock is to chamber music...It makes sense for most...

Upload to Disclose.tv

:soundblast: :soundblast: :soundblast: :soundblast: :soundblast: :soundblast: :soundblast: :soundblast: :soundblast:

Evildweeb wrote:Good find Iron.

Mark & Max - whatta team.......lol

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Initiate

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 5:32 pm » by Umbrex

Slith wrote:I don't think Max's balls have dropped yet. Listening to him is like sucking on a lemon and making your asshole pucker. The Artist Taxidriver makes a few really good points, but he's a blowhard who shoots wind out of his ass and like A.J. Loves listening to himself before listening to anyone else

Talk about bitterness lol

it's financial pandering on mainstream news, what's not to like xD

BUY GOLD

GOLDGOLDGOLDBITCOIN!

....SILVER - BAM!

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 8:49 pm » by Tjahzi

cool thanks :flop: