... MAYA : The Dresden Codex ...

Conspirator

PostFri May 28, 2010 11:42 pm » by sockpuppet

Hold that thought, I am still trying to reply to another thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate

PostSat May 29, 2010 12:44 am » by Fyodor1313

aladin wrote:
Archaeoastronomer dates the Mayan history new
Category: Research

If one believes the new blockbuster "2012" directed by Roland Emmerich, who on 12 November in the cinema comes, our civilization will not live to see Christmas 2012. oracles in many Internet forums, books and TV documentaries pessimists a new world towards disaster.

Dr. Andreas Fuls, a researcher at the Technical University of Berlin, with a reprint of the Mayan Dresden Codex of the 12th Century AD. 39 closely with hieroglyphics and described with lime coated sides Faltbuch events from the Mayan era, such as religious cults, and their astronomical features. (© TU-Pressestelle/Dahl)

Triggers are calculations of the Maya calendar - a high culture that is itself lost long ago. With it also deals Andreas Fuls, scientists of the Institute of Geodesy and Geoinformation, TU Berlin. His startling results: The Mayan culture and its various stages of dating Archäoastronom completely different than the previous Maya research. According to his calculations, the history of Central American civilization 208 years later, played off than previously thought. This has consequences for the interpretations of the Mayan prophecies and their dating. The supposed end of the world would not apply to the 21/12/2012, but 2220th for the year

Until now among Mayan historians decades ago developed a standard chronology as axiomatic: According to some was the "classic" in which the culture reached its height, around the third to the ninth century BC. From 900 AD, it was believed, gave the Maya on more and more cities, the population decreased, and finally collapsed society. This dating was based primarily on documents from the colonial rule from the 16th and 17 Century, by which events of the Mayan history have been dated.

For years, attempts to fit individual events Fuls of culture in this chronology - with previously unused methods: Calendar and monuments which are still preserved, not only provide information on dates of Maya history, such as change of rulers, religious events or wars. They also contain information on the sun, the moon age of darkness and the visibility of Venus. "But in the sample were repeatedly gaps," says Fuls. This research question was born for his dissertation: On what data our calendar fit the data of the Maya?

Fuls' main source was the "Dresden Codex", a copy of a Mayan calendar that is stored today in the Saxon State and Regional Library. To 39 closely described by hieroglyphics and leads with lime coated sides Faltbuch events from the Mayan period, such as religious cults, and their astronomical features. Fuls compared the data with those of Mayan monuments in Mexico to ensure that its interpretation of the astronomical calendar dates are correct. In the end, he tested the combinations in the entries with a specially developed computer program. He can calculate the date exactly when eclipses occurred in the past centuries, or how the moon and Venus behaved career. Just as the three astronomical events on 19 December of the year 830 AD in Central America came together: It was the winter solstice, while the new moon and Venus for the first time revealed in a new cycle as a morning star. This combination is so rare that they noted Maya scholars at that time in a calendar - of course without the date information to our era.

This and the events listed in the Code could be clearly tie in with his method of our era, but 208 years later than in the conventional dating. The classic period of Mayan history would therefore start in the fifth century and its decline from about the year 1100 AD The question of why the Maya abandoned their centers and sank their culture, should therefore be reopened.

The most common reaction of other Mayan researcher on the new date is yet, but "total rejection" says Fuls. But there are also empowering him reactions. For example, says the dating of obsidian, a volcanic rock in Mexico, for its dating. In addition, a Spanish epigraphists has reported back to him, in his investigations of Mayan writings, when he followed the old time came, always a gap of around 200 years ago. Which would be closed after the new findings. And some other research to which they relate, the proponents of the standard chronology, would not speak against at least Fuls' dating. For example, the radiocarbon method for an uncertainty of about 150 years ago is true. "Thus a daily basis, such as astronomy just no other way," said the scientist. His tentative conclusion: "I have just attacked a status Quo, and the discussion has only just begun."

:look: http://www.archaeoastronomie.de/

Ummmm... Thanks for having this translated, but I still can't make heads or tails concerning the new date. I feel like Borat wrote this.

Writer

PostSat May 29, 2010 4:12 pm » by Cainos

And this all means what exactly ?????? :?: :ohno: :?: :ohno: :?: :ohno: :?: :ohno: :?:

Conspirator

PostSat May 29, 2010 11:59 pm » by sockpuppet

cainos wrote:And this all means what exactly ?????? :?: :ohno: :?: :ohno: :?: :ohno: :?: :ohno: :?:

This is a labor of love.... He's on his soapbox right now, don't get in his way!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 04, 2010 5:21 pm » by Cornbread714

Cool thread. I wish the translations were better, but I basically understand what you are getting at.

I was intrigued years ago (yes, I went through a new-age phase of sorts in my youth) by Arguelles's work.

I happened to be traveling in Mexico at the time of the "Harmonic Convergence", and attended a comical new-age mountaintop sunrise ceremony, so I've been hearing the 2012 Mayan spiel for well over two decades.

I wanted to believe it at the time and I still have some interest in the calendar itself and the many interpretations of its meaning and significance, but Jose Arguelles has gone way off the deep end at this point.

I have to have a little sympathy with all the 2012 believers because I once fell for it myself.

I appreciate all the research you've done, Aladin.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 06, 2010 7:16 pm » by Germanpils

aladin wrote:BUMP for germanpils :mrgreen:

In short:
... all the stories about the 2012 Doomsday are fictitious.
... many of these stories were invented in CHICAGO ...

-----------------------------------

Post subject: ... MAYA : The Dresden Codex ...
post248703.html#p248703

Post subject: ... Archaeoastronomer dates the Mayan history new ...
post248739.html#p248739

Post subject: ... Conspiracy : The Apocalypse ways off ...
post248845.html#p248845

Post subject: ... Exact Astronomy / Apocalyptic myth ...
post248869.html#p248869

Post subject: ... Mayan Factor / Confusing calendar number ...
post248873.html#p248873

Post subject: ... Solar year of 365 days / Mystic start time ...
post248880.html#p248880

Post subject: ... Galactic jet / No collision with Niburu ...
post248887.html#p248887

Post subject: ... 2012: Beginning of the End or Why the World Won't End? .
Link fixed : Image
post248901.html#p248901

Post subject: ... The Great 2012 Doomsday Scare ...
post248908.html#p248908

* NASA Astrobiology Institute: "Nibiru and Doomsday 2012"
:look: http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-ast ... nd-answers :rtft:

* Bad Astronomy: "The Planet X Saga: The Scientific Arguments in a Nutshell"
:look: http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/pl ... shell.html :rtft:

sorry , wrong Topic ...
right Topic : WIKIPEDIA : Nibiru collision
post248941.html#p248941

WIKIPEDIA : Nibiru (Babylonian astronomy)
:look: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_%28mythology%29 :rtft:

WIKIPEDIA : Astronomical objects proposed in religion, astrology and ufology
:look: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_(Si ... ia_Sitchin :rtft:

Post subject: ... Language of the New Age ...
post249123.html#p249123

Post subject: ... Shamanism ...
post249132.html#p249132

Post subject: ... Indigenous spirituality in Europe ...
post249136.html#p249136

Post subject: ... Earth Mother E-Book ...
post249140.html#p249140

Post subject: ... WIKI : Pseudologia fantastica ...
post249171.html#p249171

Post subject: ... José Argüelles : The Year 2012 ...
post249319.html#p249319

Post subject: ... The Urantia Book ...
post249333.html#p249333

Post subject: ... CHICAGO CHICAGO CHICAGO ..
post249378.html#p249378

Post subject: ... an Interview with MAYAN-AZTEC SHAMAN QUETZA-SHA ...
post249444.html#p249444

Post subject: ... about : Quetza Sha - Aztec/Mayan Shaman ...
post249446.html#p249446

Post subject: ... About The confussion about the Mayan Calendar ...
post249450.html#p249450

In short:
... all the stories about the 2012 Doomsday are fictitious.
... many of these stories were invented in CHICAGO ...

------------------------
[/quote]

bump for me?

google says you are stupid, google tells me also germanpils doesnt give a fuck about your threads
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 06, 2010 7:25 pm » by Germanpils

aladin wrote:
germanpils wrote:...

bump for me?

google says you are stupid, google tells me also germanpils doesnt give a fuck about your threads

ja, extra für dich , du pappnase ha ha ha ,

zur erinnerung :

germanpils wrote:
otomon wrote:Guys stop it! We are here to be united! Not to create more hate! Goddamit! This sort of thread will get us nowhere,its just going to be a flamefest and guess what at the end of the day alot of people are going to be pissed! I know Aladin is anoying and so am I,but you have to learn to understand each other.

Just let it go my friend.

ALADIN is none of us, hes a retard disinfo faggot.

research for yourself, look at his posts.

he even posts a thread "www.2012hoax.XXX" as thread title, (i made the XXX)

and arguing just like a kid who wants to be right.

doing whatever just to make people believe HIM, and not make their own opinion.

hes like the mainstream MEDIA

i repeat, ALADIN is NONE of US

yes, whatever you copy and paste is mainstream media of stuff you or me or anyone

doesnt have a clue about, we dont know anything till that day comes

so why the fuck is it worth discussing about it?

dont spread all your believes or claims to people who are fed up with you,

you know how to do it, just copy and paste 200 sites that tell all the same

to make other people believe your bullshit.

im done here.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Jul 06, 2010 7:41 pm » by Savwafair2012

How many times is this subject going to be covered on this site . What is this like the 7 post on this. Aladan it sure as hell would be nice you you had something new to add instead of this same old carp..,

Already Been Covered
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 06, 2010 8:16 pm » by sockpuppet

savwafair2012 wrote:How many times is this subject going to be covered on this site . What is this like the 7 post on this. Aladan it sure as hell would be nice you you had something new to add instead of this same old carp..,

Already Been Covered

It would be nice if more than half your threads were on topics that we're covered yesterday! :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostTue Jul 06, 2010 11:05 pm » by dialated

am i mistaken or was this a big thread now its one only page.if i remember right wasnt it aladin that posted it?or am i in some alternate reality? :headscratch:
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.