Mayan calendar REAL END DATE!!!!

Writer

PostTue Aug 30, 2011 1:00 am » by Socalm1976

Is it me or does no one reference the actual Mayan calendar end date? Everyone says "oh no 2012 is the end of the world". I say why. Most answer is "that's the mayan calendar end date". I'm not sure how many of you are aware of it, but the Mayan calendar ends on October 28,2011. Coincidentally I am up in the air about this whole elenin buisness, however there are models that show elenin crossing the earths orbit about a month prior ( Approx sept 15th). Any thoughts would be great. I am more interested about the end date than the possible comet. Thanx

Initiate

PostTue Aug 30, 2011 1:12 am » by Rkobilan

I thought the Mayan calendar what we see actually has eight calendars happening at once. Foru of which allegedly end on 21 December 2001? I understand what you postulate and am wondering if one of the other four will be ending 28 October 2011. I ask this as the Hoopi prophecy talks of the blue kachina which others believe elenin to be.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 30, 2011 7:01 am » by Mrmcnuggets

There is no official 'end date' to the Mayan calendar. And it does not end on 12 21 12, it is the beginning of a new cycle.

This guy breaks it down diesel. I'm on the iPod so I'm not going to post the 17 vids, just the link to the first one and then y'all can follow thru there. Get's into depth about the calendar starting at 4.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=4o4JmrSqpRM

He also goes over the various calendar systems they used, purpose, and how they make eachother function.

:cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Aug 30, 2011 7:41 am » by Bluesman4uonly

You're looking at the 260 day calender vs the long count. There are many theories as to the proper date but during a period from roughly 1-1-11 and 1-1-13 there has been many cultures predict a "new awakening" during this period and not only disaster. If you look around you can see that it's upon us now. What will happen......no one knows for sure, but after much study I've come to the conclusion that I'll just wait and see. I mean, if something very bad is going to happen, I can't stop it. If it is a great awakening, then I welcome it. In the meantime, I live at peace and don't worry about it anymore.
Love and peace to all

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 30, 2011 7:47 am » by Rich316

Calleman says 13.13.13.13 ahau is not the 'end date' but a day when the energies in the cosmos will be at their maximum, hence all the 13's. That day is October 28th. The official end date for the long count system is winter solstice 2012 which is dec 21st. I think the 28th is of more concern though, well only if it coincides with a certain comet on everyones lips at present...

Initiate

PostTue Aug 30, 2011 8:12 am » by Malkere

I`m not in the "know" when it comes to planet alignments and constellations and all that, but if my memory serves me right, there`s all kinds of aligning what not on Dec 21. 2012. Prior to that I was sold many years ago by calemans argument.... So I too am kind of up in the air about the whole thing... bluesman4uonly sums it up nice though.

personally I`m completely convinced that`s it`s an extremely good thing coming our way, spiritual evolution and all that, I won`t go into in this thread, but just letting it happen isn`t really such a bad deal imho.... "waiting" isn`t a very good thing, but running around wailing is a lot worse XD

can we get someone with a love of constellations and all the jazz to chime in please?
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 30, 2011 7:01 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

^^^ apparently all the planets will be in alignment in our solar system, and then a flash from the east will happen and open something in the cosmos, and then somehow flipping the poles. That I believe was the 'mass told' shit to happen that day.

Rich316, the calendars never end man. They're two wheels that spin each other ( the 260 count, and the 360 long.) 12 21 12 is when the both sets day 1 meet for the first time since last time, which was thousands of years ago. Indicating a new age. We are suppose to hit the last level of enlightenment.

Seriously guys watch those vids thru the link I posted for you tube. After every enlightenment stage, humanity literally enlightens( by amount of intellect, insight, everything.)within years(single didgit) after. Every time.

I don't think elenin has much or any connection to the Mayan calendar. If anything, it'd be the Hopi blue star imho.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 31, 2011 2:59 am » by Rich316

mrmcnuggets wrote:^^^ apparently all the planets will be in alignment in our solar system, and then a flash from the east will happen and open something in the cosmos, and then somehow flipping the poles. That I believe was the 'mass told' shit to happen that day.

Rich316, the calendars never end man. They're two wheels that spin each other ( the 260 count, and the 360 long.) 12 21 12 is when the both sets day 1 meet for the first time since last time, which was thousands of years ago. Indicating a new age. We are suppose to hit the last level of enlightenment.

Seriously guys watch those vids thru the link I posted for you tube. After every enlightenment stage, humanity literally enlightens( by amount of intellect, insight, everything.)within years(single didgit) after. Every time.

I don't think elenin has much or any connection to the Mayan calendar. If anything, it'd be the Hopi blue star imho.

Let's hope something good comes from all this. I have often speculated that the pole shift would happen inside us, something to do with magnetics and our left/right thinking brain, not something physical outside us, from within, thus moving us towards some form of enlightenment.. Dont know, seems a better scenario than the physical pole shift theory.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 31, 2011 3:06 am » by Rich316

mrmcnuggets wrote:There is no official 'end date' to the Mayan calendar. And it does not end on 12 21 12, it is the beginning of a new cycle.

This guy breaks it down diesel. I'm on the iPod so I'm not going to post the 17 vids, just the link to the first one and then y'all can follow thru there. Get's into depth about the calendar starting at 4.

He also goes over the various calendar systems they used, purpose, and how they make eachother function.

That link didn't work, you got another one? Will have a look for sure.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 31, 2011 10:53 am » by Mrmcnuggets

rich316 wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:There is no official 'end date' to the Mayan calendar. And it does not end on 12 21 12, it is the beginning of a new cycle.

That link didn't work, you got another one? Will have a look for sure.

Here's the full vid. I don't feel like posting 19 links for the parts, so just search his name and topic if you are time short.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv