Mayan Crystal Skull owned by Heinrich Himmler found, Munich

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 12, 2011 11:03 pm » by Illuminated

-

A MYSTERIOUS crystal skull thought to have belonged to Hitler’s SS chief Heinrich Himmler has been discovered in Germany.

The artefact, found resting on a beam beneath the roof of a house in a Bavarian village, has excited treasure hunters.

They believe it may be part of a larger trove of bounty once owned by the most sinister man in Nazi Germany.

Indications are that it was part of a series worshipped by ancient Mayan cultures in what is now Mexico – where, legend has it, the skulls are vital to stop the world ending next year.

Himmler, who oversaw the extermination of Jews, was spellbound by myths and legends until his suicide after being captured by the British.

He financed expeditions all over the world by Indiana Jones-type SS men seeking proof of the “supremacy” of Aryan man.

Advertisement - article continues below »

The skull, which weighs nearly 20lbs, is of the same design as the death’s head on the uniforms of Himmler’s henchmen.

It was found in the home of an old lady once married to a high-ranking SS officer and is now in the hands of Swiss journalist Luc Burgin, who said: “I am 99% sure that this is one of the skulls of the Mayans, but we need clarity and all available tests will be carried out to ascertain authenticity.”

It is believed a list of 35 other missing Nazi treasures was found with it.

The Mayans shaped 13 crystal skulls, of which nine were coloured and represented the races of men and four were as clear as glass to represent “the beasts that walk, crawl, slide and fly”.

They were sent to their places of “birth” until such time when all were needed to avert the catastrophe man would wreak on the planet.

The Mayans, gifted astronomers and mathematicians, calculated a date for this “end of days” - the winter solstice, December 21, 2012.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -22978456/

:shock:
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 12:31 am » by Animus131

Interesting find :flop:
If rain brings wind of change, let it rain on us forever

Initiate

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 12:44 am » by G3n3sis

:shock: :think: what were the other alleged 35 treasures...
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 2:12 am » by Mrmcnuggets

illuminated wrote:-

A MYSTERIOUS crystal skull thought to have belonged to Hitler’s SS chief Heinrich Himmler has been discovered in Germany.

Indications are that it was part of a series worshipped by ancient Mayan cultures in what is now Mexico – where, legend has it, the skulls are vital to stop the world ending next year.

when I put my big thread up back in the day, someone noted I spelled Mayan wrong. The one who did, stick to the day job, eat sleep repeat. :bang;

The other 35 treasures I would assume would be artifacts such as these:
Spear of Destiny
Pandora's Box
Poseidon's trident

and other actual historic cultural referenced items from ye ol' days.

Nice find :cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 2:20 am » by Animus131

mrmcnuggets wrote:The other 35 treasures I would assume would be artifacts such as these:
Spear of Destiny
Pandora's Box
Poseidon's trident

and other actual historic cultural referenced items from ye ol' days.

Let us not forget the Wang of Chung

:P
If rain brings wind of change, let it rain on us forever

Writer

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 2:22 am » by Johnwbooth

What does a crystal skull do ?

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 2:47 am » by Mrmcnuggets

Well the post says 9 of the 13 are to represent man, and are colored differently for that reason, 4 for more 'superior' ones, those clear.

If you got to Wikipedia, it says that all the large crystal skulls are fake, which were all clear. No colored ones. If you search Mayan crystal skulls you get some Mayan sites, where they sell replicas, but again all clear.

For the Nazi SS to own such an artifact, if such is true I would place a billion dollars down that it is a legitimate one. If the myth is true, they would only need one of the four crystal skulls to at least disrupt their intention for being applied.

If you take the ones that represent man, 9, and 4 for the superior ones, well one could relate this to the 9(+1 for the anti christ who would be considered superior) crown tips on the statue of liberty.

Other than that, I have no clue. One link said they emit the same frequencies as Human beings, but I do not have an authentic one or a lab to run tests with.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 3:40 am » by Tgwusauk

Read somewhere it was said once all the crystal skulls were located, it would activate the Earth Grid, which would protect us.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 8:56 am » by Eliakim

Interesting.

13 = ECHAD = ONE and also LOVE

There is a Jewish legend that whomever understands 13 will have power and dominion.

The Secret Fusion of the Stones
http://www.inner.org/audio/aid/e_044.htm

YAH is FATHER
http://billheidrick.com/works/hgm1/hg0010.htm#13

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 9:11 am » by Mrmcnuggets

13 hitlers and NWO alike superior bloodlines.

Coincidences like this are not just because. It could be as a hoax, implied for fear or which ever general outcome would be the best to achieve, but there is still a purpose.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next