MAYAN ELDERS ADRESS UNITED NATIONS

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 4:15 am » by lamonema

I'm just wondering if it would be a good idea to bring the 13 together, could the event in and of itself be the pandoras box, spoken of in codes through out ancient scriptures. And is this why the SS and Hitler himself were so :obsessed: with such prophetic beliefs. I see the connection, and it shows me just how small the world and mankind existance ready is. But that just my ignorant understanding, after all i am just starting to see the big picture you have been trying to teach Raph. I now understand your lack of patience with those of use who are sooooo far behind your leasons. But i am trying to grasp it, and it don't seem to be the doom and gloom many have painted it to be. It just seem that the answers as to exactly how advanced the Mayans and the SS truely were, are beginning to surface. TPTB are IMHO playing with an incomplete deck.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 4:21 am » by Raphael

Now if I was really interested in these crystal skulls and REALLY wanted to know what was going on ... I would start to research the following....SOUND traveling through a vaccum is the deeper meaning of these skulls IMHO
:hiho:

Some crystal skull devotees point to the piezoelectric properties of quartz crystal as evidence of the skulls' power. They say that the skulls might function like large computer chips that have recorded the history of the Earth, or even messages from aliens or lost civilizations. We just have to discover the right way to “read” them.

Sound can leap across a vacuum after all
http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg2 ... r-all.html

Now a theoretical analysis by Mika Prunnila and Johanna Meltaus, both of the VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland in Espoo, suggests that sound may be able to leap across a vacuum separating two objects made of piezoelectric crystals. These crystals generate an electric field when squeezed or stretched by sound waves or other forces, and deform in an electric field.

When a sound wave reaches the edge of one crystal, the electric field associated with ...

the craziest folks leave the craziest kind of info on my blog.
wonder why?
:think:

You gotta love the association between the skull and a vacuum.

The VOID

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 5:18 am » by lamonema

I am also seeing far too many 33s, inbedded in the programing of television and i don't watch that much TV. I'm also running into 33 in everyday life, like $33 dollar down payment for those used car buy here pay here types of places. Also 33 deaths more that one time this years in landslides and mine disasters. I don't know if there is a connection, besides a Masonic one? Now as for sound in a vaccum from what i understand it can and will travel through a vaccum, depending on which spectrum of frequency is used. However is there a true zero value to the vaccum, or is it variable by way of gravity, magnetics and mass proximity to the signal? Could the 33 represent a degree of frequency? Or is the 33 i keep seeing connected to just the Masonic movement in order to avoid it's demise in our history? What about a tetrahedrone, how many degrees are in an equally sided tetrahedrone? I will delve futher into the vaccum, to see if i can visualize the leslie affect on sound. Quite intriguing to say the least, thanks Raph. Sorry about the tangent with the 33 shit, it's probable nothing. :pray:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 12:21 am » by Scar7

I don't know if this was missed, but here is one out of many:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 12:24 am » by Nyarelathodep

telocvovim wrote:i have no respect for people tryin to uphold dead mystc cults...

ze mayas were very quickly dstroyed by ze conquestadores...

and man.... i mean... ze spanish...!!

dstroyed by ze spanish...!!

dstroyed by ze germans... ok... u have something to tell in ze afterlife...

but by ze spanish

ur ze joke no.1 in heaven or hell...

Did Telo see Ze movie snatch, like one too many times?
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 3:25 am » by Scar7

Upload to Disclose.tv

Alejandro is the first speaker and he states he is the president for the indigent Mayans of Guatemala. At 2:00 he states something that the translator does not really state perfectly. He states that today (that day he is there) marks the 5th "teekeen" where they will speak with the creator like using a telephone (maybe I am wrong about the translation, but I doubt it). I think he is probably getting carried away since he feels magical since he is at the UN :? . Teekeen is a sacred bird. But then he says other stuff about the bird I can't understand (mumbling or something). He is the 13th generation to receive a bundle of something (he does not say). His family goes back more than 2,000 years ago. He did not bring the bundle because it is only used in rituals :roll: . His parents and elders are the Mayans teachers, and Alejandro's parents graduated him at 13 years of age. Alejandro states that reincarnation exists for all species on the planet. Then he requests/demands everyone to stand up to start praying to their (Mayan?) creator about not abandoning them and to let the morning come for nations to find peace.

People like Alejandro are called "indios" in Guatemala; indigenous people. Everyone that lives there are said (by my aunt) that the indios are ignored and are always found in the outside market places. So far, I am disappointed with this gathering at the UN and really does not make sense at the moment. He did not even bring his goodies. I guess I am going to fly over and stay at one of my aunts house, that no one lives in, and sneak into Alejandro's rituals an start taking pictures. Leaving me hanging, huh, I'll show him. :lol:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 4:15 am » by Scar7

Upload to Disclose.tv

He states the 5th period of the sun is ending (15th Baktun) and how the North and the South will join (I guess that means where he is, is the south and then Hopi's are the North). Again the translator misses something. At 1:06 He states that the return of the ancestors were depicted in caverns (not rocks), stones, and animal skin. Then he demands for the authorities to hear him. He states the pyramids are the Mayas and people are being charged to see them. Which he states it's ok with them. The Mayan Calender has been in use more than 30,000 years. He says anthropologist have taken there ideas to use it to make money and documentaries to show the world is going to end.

For Mayans it is a time of joy. He states for the Maya, they wished 2012 came the other year. On the 13th Baktun, pride will end and racism. He then speaks about about him speaking on a radio saying the time will come where all will end with poor people looking for food in the streets and people in power with warehouses full of money. The translator then messes up again: He says that the Mayan ancestors have survived 4 other times through the solar change (not that they were proven right about the calender :roll: ) Knowledge of the Mayans don't come from a University, but the university of the Mayans come from the cosmos. He says he came there to see the 13 crystal skulls :lol: :? ---End of his speaking time.

So question: Who are the ancestors and when did they leave? Hmmm... A mystery. :look:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 5:05 am » by Scar7

Upload to Disclose.tv

What the hell! He seems to be contradicting what he said before :? :? :? I think the crystal skulls are affecting him :scary: :scary: But seriously, I wonder why such a different tone in his message :headscratch:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 5:50 am » by Scar7

Upload to Disclose.tv

He states that we need to work together for a better future. Also that destruction of the earth is because we are all depleting the earth of it's minerals and using computers, planes, automobiles, cellphones, cameras, etc... The end of the Mayan calender cycle is a sign of hope that there will be no more racism. Wow, this was not really educational. So what I get from this is things will change but we need to cause it. :bang; So life continues the normal way with just hope that the new cycle represents our change from technology.

Hey, is that another skull on the table :scary: :peep: :D

Next time he needs to talk more about the bundle of goodies he got from his family that were past down from past generations, and inscriptions on caverns, animal skin, and pyramids. Stop hiding your intel dude. :| Ahhh, the indios.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 6:28 am » by Scar7

Upload to Disclose.tv

Here is Alejandro looking gangsta and speaking more informally 7 months before the U.N. meeting. He says the Maya state only the Maya know the calender and the census on what is up. A person that is not Mayan, do what ever the hell they want with it. He then speaks about how people have always changed their calenders and that the Maya have not. Other calenders confuse people on the real time. He also states the Maya have nothing to do with the U.N. (go figure :lol: ) He also states that the Vatican have robbed them of what is the Mayans and they need to return it, and to stop modifying the calendar.

Prophecy Time :dancing: :hugging: : 12th Baktun , 13th Ahao is the return of the ancestors and the return of the men of wisdom, let the morning come, let the dawn come, for everyone to have peace and be happy.

I messed up putting 15th Baktun on a post above this one, but he states at the U.N. it is 13th Baktun :? :?

Where did they find this guy :look: Also, he never directly states when 12th Baktun, 13th Ahow ends; like the year we all go by. He kind of hints 2012 but never directly states it (as stated in the credits at the end of the video) I guess that means not even the elder dude knows :?

[youtube]c6gE44rCd94&feature=related[/youtube]

In this video, with funny music coinciding with the revealing of the Prophecy :dancing: , in the credits it states the Mayan Calender ends October 28, 2011 :o

PreviousNext