MAYAN ELDERS ADRESS UNITED NATIONS

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 5:50 pm » by Alwaysincontrol

Something everyone needs to take into consideration is the fact that the Mayans have only been able to speak their own native language and read their own writing for the last 20 to 30 years. During the Spanish inquisition the Mayans were slaughtered and almost eradicated and those that remained were converted to Christianity and forced to learn other languages. Most of their records were destroyed and temples burned. This was over a hundred years ago. So I personally dont give too much credit to them telling of their past when the same people who are warning us of a coming global shitstorm are the same scientists and linguists who taught the Mayans their own history back in the 70's and 80's. Todays Mayans only know what they have been taught by scientists. The one ancient tribe I would and do take interest in are the Hopi Indians. They for centuries have foretold about this and to this day still talk of the knowledge passed down about the earth and its magnetic field. This is the 2012 issue everyone should be concerned with. The sun and the earths rotation create and destroy our magnetic field and its rapidly decreasing its strength everyday. Everything else has little proof or substance but these 2 very important elements are what will effect and are effecting the changes on this earth. Everything else is BS unless you can prove it.
"It is done, now my eggs need nourishment" - Anna

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 10:10 pm » by Scar7

alwaysincontrol wrote:...This is the 2012 issue everyone should be concerned with. The sun and the earths rotation create and destroy our magnetic field and its rapidly decreasing its strength everyday. Everything else has little proof or substance but these 2 very important elements are what will effect and are effecting the changes on this earth. Everything else is BS unless you can prove it.

Yeah, that elder is off and easily influenced. As far as reading their own language, it reminds me of Egyptian Hieroglyphs and needing to decipher those. But I think what also needs to be taken into consideration is the Mayan calendar and why they would have a cycle that seems to correlate with the Hopi's. We all supposedly did cross the Beringia land bridge on 37,990 BC, but it seems this "knowledge" of a sun cycle was known sometime after we crossed it, before? Where did it all come from and how?

All ancient civilizations speak of sun gods, but they only start speaking of it around 3,000 BC; from Egypt to the Hopi's. The story of Ra is said to be a collection of texts in the Mediterranean Region(based on another post of mine on this site). But that does not explain how people that crossed the Beringia land bridge on 37,990 BC would know of such collection of texts.

So what is up on the origins of the "story", especially the year 2012?

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 10:41 pm » by Scar7

Correction:

"the minimum time depth by which this migration had taken place is confirmed at 12,000 years ago" (9,990 B.C.) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Americans_in_the_United_States

Oh yeah, maybe I jumped the gun by stating Hopi's started talking about the sun god in 3,000 BC. That is when the Maya started their agriculture. :? :look:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 3:49 am » by Eliakim

Solar Priest Humbatz Men, He's not Mayan, he's Spanish. Know the difference.

A colleague did some work with him in 2000.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 3:59 am » by Eliakim

Spanish interview
[youtube]4znJHpZrfOQ&[/youtube]

Some cottoned on to a good thing.

Same as Carl Calleman.

I emailed him recently to help the REAL Mayans.

He did not respond.

You can work it out.

Unconditional love but I will not forget.

:hugging:
:sunny:

Initiate

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 12:57 pm » by Glenn

@ alwaysincontrol

No, they were not converted to "christianity", they were converted to catholicism, an apostate mystical religion claiming to represent God, which has persecuted and killed more Jews and christians than anyone else in history. :rtft:

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Initiate

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 12:59 pm » by Glenn

@ telocvovim

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Writer

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 3:13 am » by Sublim3Ch[I]ld

This is very interesting and I'll be sure to follow up. I also did not know that they had acquired all 13 skulls.
Good post and Thank you. :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 8:39 pm » by Poooooot

This supposedly happened over two years ago. Does anyone have any information on it? I cannot find anything....
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 10:01 pm » by Elnorel

October 8, 2010
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

PreviousNext