MAYAN ELDERS ADRESS UNITED NATIONS

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 11:11 pm » by Savwafair2012

Four leading Mayan elders will hold a news conference this Friday, October 8, 2010 at 11 A.M. at the Quest Bookshop located at 240 East 53rd Street (between Second and Third Avenues, First Floor), Manhattan to try to ease the public's fears about the end of the world happening on December 21, 2012, the last day recorded by the Mayan calendar, the most accurate scientific calendar ever invented.

The Mayan elders, who include Grand Elder Don Alejandro Cirilo, Solar Priest Humbatz Men, Mayan Historian Don Pedro Chuc Pech and Flordemayo, a member of the 13 indigenous Grandmothers Wisdom Council, are expected to issue a warning about serious environmental catastrophes that are already underway and will continue to worsen through 2012 and beyond, partially due to unusually strong activity on the Sun.

However, they will also bring with them a message of great hope by predicting a massive spiritual awakening of the entire human race beginning on December 21, 2012 and possible peaceful contact with a highly advanced extraterrestrial civilization. Members of the group will display several lifesize crystal skulls at a press conference that they believe are powerful healing tools that will help herald a new spiritual revolution for eight billion people now living on Earth.

At 3 P.M. the Mayan elders will address a standing room only meeting sponsored by the Society for Enlightenment and Transformation--the spiritual arm of the United Nations--at the United Nations Church Center located at 777 United Nations Plaza (corner of First Avenue and East 44th Street), Manhattan.

For the first time ever the Mayan elders will unite 13 ancient crystal skulls gathered from all over the world in a fulfillment of ancient Mayan prophecy that such an event is destined to help uplift the planet at a time of great peril.

http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-denver/m ... nder=print
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 11:14 pm » by Humanbeing

very interesting. looking forward to hearing/seeing the outcome.
thanks for the post sav! cheers

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 11:14 pm » by Lighthouse

Their timing is not a coincidence,
remember, these are the timekeepers !

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 11:33 pm » by Aardvaaks

The crystal skulls again, I first was intrigued by the one Arthur C Clarke wrote about in the 1980's, intriguing yes, 33 minutes and counting since these artifacts were introduced :flop:
http://science.howstuffworks.com/scienc ... -skull.htm
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 11:39 pm » by lamonema

4 elders stand ahead of the 4 horsemen.
4 maidens together hold in their hands the life of the nation.
These are just a few words from Black Elk, spoken long before any of this. Black Elk (shaman of the Oglala Soiux Indians). See also Blk Elks' vision -

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 11:46 pm » by Boondox681

for at least 20 years i've heard of gathering the 13 skulls in one place.
i didn't even know they had found all 13.
thanx,let's see what happens.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 09, 2010 12:24 am » by lamonema

boondox681 wrote:for at least 20 years i've heard of gathering the 13 skulls in one place.
i didn't even know they had found all 13.
thanx,let's see what happens.

As i have as well boon, however there is are questions into the authenticity of some of these 13 skulls. Ay least that is what has been said anyway, whether it is just another coming FFE that is another question in my mind. If we have access to past prophcies then i must assume TPTB do as well. Perhaps they even know many other prephecies that we will never see. TPTB coulds use this prophecies to their advantage, in order to stage, perhaps the final event of desception. But what if it doesn't happen on any predicted date? Could TPTB chose a date for an event that we have not already brought to light? :mrgreen: Would they do it in predictable fashion to represent a symbolic value of themselves? You would think the government in darkness would have asked the Mayan Elders for help a long time ago. Or are TPTB now done with their agenda, so invite the elders to speak, in order to take the attention away from the big picture. I don't know it just seems to conveiniant, the Mayans represent the whole start of the 2012 debate.
Also the 10/8/10 at 11 AM, 240 East 53rd St. between second and third Aves 1st floor 13 indigenous Grandmothers of wisdom council, 13 skulls, UN church center located at 777 UN Plaza corner of 1st Ave and 44th St., 240 53rd St. and the activity of the Sun. Did i miss anyother reasons why i would be suspicous? Could'nt this all just be :bullshit: .

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 09, 2010 12:28 am » by E6722maj

hmm interesting...

:alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 09, 2010 12:31 am » by lamonema

What is?

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 09, 2010 1:26 am » by Boondox681

i have no respect for people tryin to uphold dead mystc cults...

ze mayas were very quickly dstroyed by ze conquestadores...

and man.... i mean... ze spanish...!!

dstroyed by ze spanish...!!

dstroyed by ze germans... ok... u have something to tell in ze afterlife...

but by ze spanish...

ur ze joke no.1 in heaven or hell...

ok.
can you tell me why?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Next