Mayan End Date for CERN Largest Experiment Ever

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 6:50 pm » by Savwafair2012

This year, CERN is beginning another set of experiments in hopes to getting that much closer to completing the Standard Model. Scientists at CERN have announced test dates for the rest of the year, as well as some curious dates can be found in the upcoming schedule. Starting Monday, December 17, 2012 and going through Friday, December 21, 2012, CERN will be launching and running a series of collisions, which are predicted to break records in high voltage collisions already set by the LHC. With these experiments, the scientists are hoping to create atomic reactions that would provide further information about anti-matter, and the big bang.

The test set for the week of December 17-21, 2012 is the final test before the LHC will shutdown operations for upgrades and will resume operation in 2014, assuming something doesn’t go wrong, in the minds of some of the scientists, terribly right, which causes the end of the world. I guess we will just have to see what happens. Let us know what you think, is CERN guilty of a self-fulfilling prophecy of destruction here?

Read More Here

http://www.categorists.com/2012/04/01/c ... -calendar/

Coincendence? Let’s hope so.. I really hope the scientists who deal with the LHC know what they are doing and have some kind of stopping mechanism in place in case something like that were to occur. I doubt they do.. :hell:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 7:15 pm » by The57ironman

..... :lol: ....assuming this is as ''real'' as ''they'' say it is...

....they don't have a f*cking clue what they are doing....

....they are testing theories , right....?

.......Image

..i have mixed drinks about my feelings...

Initiate

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 7:47 pm » by theclarificator3

A sarcastic joke:

Alien 1: Hey bro what's up, what your looking at?
Alien 2: Take the Alienscope and see it by yourself, to the right, the solar system with the blue planet with small animals.
Alien 1: What the fuck? Is this what I'm thinking?
Alien 2:: Yes. History repeats again. Another idiot messing with particles, trying to understand how the BigBang started. If they only realize the BigBang started exactly by an experiment like this! What a fool!
Alien 1: At least they will discover how the BigBang is created!
Alien 2: LOL

Initiate

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 8:01 pm » by Spikey

Whatever they are doing, the most curious thing about the whole cern/LHC thing is the statue they have outside the entrance to the complex...it's a statue of SHIVA...also known to Hindu's as the god of DEATH and DESTRUCTION, or as Robert Oppenheimer said quoting from Hindu scripture, after he tested the first atomic bomb..."I am become death...destroyer of worlds"

!!!

And this thing, a human scale recreation in Bronze of the image said to represent this Hindu god Shiva adorns and takes the prominent position at the front of the complex where experiments take place that many people fear could generate an anomaly which could actually be the destroyer of this world, our world.

Curious?

Initiate

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 8:12 pm » by Naranja

Spikey wrote:Whatever they are doing, the most curious thing about the whole cern/LHC thing is the statue they have outside the entrance to the complex...it's a statue of SHIVA...also known to Hindu's as the god of DEATH and DESTRUCTION, or as Robert Oppenheimer said quoting from Hindu scripture, after he tested the first atomic bomb..."I am become death...destroyer of worlds"

!!!

And this thing, a human scale recreation in Bronze of the image said to represent this Hindu god Shiva adorns and takes the prominent position at the front of the complex where experiments take place that many people fear could generate an anomaly which could actually be the destroyer of this world, our world.

Curious?

Initiate

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 8:15 pm » by theclarificator3

theclarificator3 wrote:A sarcastic joke:

Alien 1: Hey bro what's up, what your looking at?
Alien 2: Take the Alienscope and see it by yourself, to the right, the solar system with the blue planet with small animals.
Alien 1: What the fuck? Is this what I'm thinking?
Alien 2:: Yes. History repeats again. Another idiot messing with particles, trying to understand how the BigBang started. If they only realize the BigBang started exactly by an experiment like this! What a fool!
Alien 1: At least they will discover how the BigBang is created!
Alien 2: LOL

Alien 1: Wait a minute... Is that the same planet where a guy convinced the other people to buy an expensive artifact just because have an apple logo?
Alien 2: Yes. Steve Job's planet, bro.
Alien 1: Damn! They are dumb as hell!!! hahaha!!!

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 8:34 pm » by The57ironman

.....too f*ckin' creepy.... :peep:

Initiate

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 8:46 pm » by theclarificator3

The57ironman wrote:.

.....too f*ckin' creepy.... :peep:

The depiction of Shiva as Nataraja is popular. His association with dance and also with music is prominent in the Puranic period. In addition to the specific iconographic form known as Nataraja, various other types of dancing forms are found in all parts of India, with many well-defined varieties in Tamil Nadu in particular. The two most common forms of the dance are the Tandava, which later came to denote the powerful and masculine dance as Kala-Mahakala associated with the destruction of the world. When it requires the world or universe to be destroyed, Lord Śiva does it by the tāṇḍavanṛtya.

Extracted from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 1:51 am » by Tjahzi

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 2:04 am » by The57ironman

... :shock: ...the ''recommissioning with beam'' for the next week..? or the ''technical stop to standby'' on the 21st..?..... :lol:

Next