McAfee Antivirus' creator involved in murder?

Initiate

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 1:38 am » by Edgar 2.0

Charismatic huckster, arch self-promoter or fugitive? John McAfee, the tech millionaire who fled Belize after the murder of his neighbour, eludes easy descriptions.

Smuggling himself across the border from Belize to Guatemala, Mr McAfee said he had evaded capture by dying his hair and beard, and puffing up his face by filling his mouth with chewing gum.

He claims he is being persecuted by the authorities and says that he has nothing to do with the death of his neighbour, Florida businessman Gregory Faull.

"Now that I'm here I can speak freely. I can speak openly," he told reporters in Guatemala City, saying that he would expose corruption in Belize's government.

Belize Prime Minister Dean Barrow had a more prosaic explanation: "I don't want to be unkind to the gentleman, but I believe he is extremely paranoid, even bonkers."

Belize police named him a "person of interest" in the murder, but there is no warrant for his arrest and no apparent restrictions on his movement.

And his exit from Belize was hardly low profile. He fled with two journalists from Vice magazine who accidentally informed the world of his exact whereabouts by posting an image with GPS co-ordinates embedded in it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-20610219

Which, incidentally, reminds me of a case of Reiser file system creator, Hans Reiser :

Hans Reiser, a noted Linux programmer convicted in 2008 of murdering his estranged wife, was ordered in a civil lawsuit today to pay his two children a total of $60 million for killing their mother.

Attorneys for Rory and Niorline Reiser, now 12 and 11, respectively, had asked jurors in the wrongful death case to order Hans Reiser to pay $10 million in compensatory damages to each child and an additional $5 million in punitive damages.

However, following the week-long trial, in which Reiser reportedly represented himself in the same rambling and oddball fashion he defended himself in his murder trial, the jury instead ordered him to pay $25 million to each child, plus $10 million in punitive damages, according to court records. The children live with the mother of their late mother, Nina Reiser, in her native Russia and didn't attend the trial.

Reiser, once known in tech circles as the founder of the ReiserFS file system software, had reported argued this week that he killed Nina to keep her from harming their two children. He argued that his wife had a disorder in which parents make up illnesses for their children to gain sympathy from others. He even compared himself "to Moses killing a slave master and hiding the body in the sand," said San Francisco Chronicle's Henry Lee, who wrote a book about Reiser's wild murder trial.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57474274-93/wife-killer-programmer-hans-reiser-must-pay-kids-$60m/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Reiser

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 7:02 pm » by The57ironman

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 7:24 pm » by Poooooot

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 3:39 am » by Edgar 2.0

The57ironman wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:headscratch: :think:

WTF ?

Master Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 4:01 am » by Cornbread714

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
The57ironman wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:headscratch: :think:

WTF ?

Lol, I think Vice magazine and McAfee were made for each other.

And the human comedy continues...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 4:07 am » by Edgar 2.0

Upload to Disclose.tv

And this also might be interesting, but i can't fucking stand that Alex Jones, so i won't watch it... :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 4:12 am » by SUKHOV

Poooooot wrote:Image

ZING!!!!
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.