McCain or Obama?

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 02, 2008 10:00 am » by Clawspiracy

1. Because the war in Afghanistan is a farce to cover up what was clearly not the official version of 9-11, and Osama Bin Laden has never been caught...

2. Iraq. Because WMDs were never found, and the rhetoric changed to "Iraqi Freedom", when in reality it has been nothing more and nothing less than a fabricated lie for the American People to swallow... For War Profiteering and oil. The world sees it this way. Our media doesn't.

3. Because the War in Iraq is not a "task from God" as Palin would have us believe... Nor is it a war to "End dependence on Middle Eastern Oil..." as McCain has stated. Wrong, Bushpusher. We do not have the right to take from another culture. It's an invasion.

4. Because McCain blatantly would like to see us go into War with Iran, Russia, China, Venezuela and just about every other nation next that does not meet the Empire's criteria...

5. Because McCain has no soul of his own, and is in fact a Bush wannabe with a trophy woman running mate (nothing against a woman running, just that one)... A "soccer mom" (my soccer mom doesn't hunt moose or think that the Alaskan Pipeline is mandated by God) who seems to be "cuter" only when confronted by facts and issues.

6. Because I read the news from all over the world, not just what ABC, CNN, NBC, and FOX tries to spoon feed me...

I'm voting Obama. And no, I'm not voting safe. There is no safe. Not voting at all gives McCain a vote for the sameness party, the neo-cons. Not for me. I'm getting together as many real people as I can to wake up. This is it. Last call.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Initiate

PostThu Oct 02, 2008 10:11 am » by Jon1313

Picking a president in this country (for the last decade ) is like decieding which cliff you want to jump off

McCain wants to cut every ones taxes (so he claims) and obama wants to cut taxes on every one but the rich his "alleged" tax plan would actually raise taxes on the rich.
BUT some how both canidates support the 700 billion dollar bail out, Why , paying out 700 billion $'s to help the buisness super powers isn't gonna help lower taxes plus isn't obama a rich ass elitist.

Were stuck in Iraq no matter what plan they think they can come up with
One things for shur they will they are both better than bush, and since I can only pick one I'll be jumping off Obamas cliff becuase if Mccain wins and dies in office I don't want Sara Palin to be president

3. Because the War in Iraq is not a "task from God" as Palin would have us believe... Nor is it a war to "End dependence on Middle Eastern Oil..." as McCain has stated. Wrong, Bushpusher. We do not have the right to take from another culture. It's an invasion.

5. Because McCain has no soul of his own, and is in fact a Bush wannabe with a trophy woman running mate (nothing against a woman running, just that one)... A "soccer mom" (my soccer mom doesn't hunt moose or think that the Alaskan Pipeline is mandated by God) who seems to be "cuter" only when confronted by facts and issues.

Those are also good points

Initiate

PostThu Oct 02, 2008 11:18 am » by Warngen

im putting "the american people" on the damn ballot...
what happend to the declaration of INDEPENDENCE???

"We hold these truths to be self-evident.... — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness".

to me...the Bush regime destroyed this....

anyone else have the same view??

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 02, 2008 2:52 pm » by Becks

As an Ardent watcher of US politics, and being an Aussie raised in the Uk.
I would have to say...Obama.

McCain is having way to many senior moments and don't get me started on Miss Congeniality..

At the end of the day, its the advisers that make the President...bad advice ...bad decisions.

Bush is an daddies boy idiot.

Gun toting Texan, that should have been sheriff not President.

Funny that all Politicians seem to all have been Lawyers at one time...need I say more.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 02, 2008 8:42 pm » by Darkplanet

I am constantly astounded that anyone with a critical and level head would even consider a McCain/Palin ticket. Partisan politics aside, how can you look at the multitude of failures of the last 8 years and want more of that for the next 4? Broken foreign policy, broken economy, broken constitution. How can you even defend that as a red blooded American???

McCain tries to tout himself as a "maverick" who will bring change to the Whitehouse but his entire campaign showed everyone what a farce that is. If he was principled at one time it is all too apparent that those principles went out the window when the Republican party decided to "install him" as the next president. He isn't in charge of squat. He's a mean spirited, bitter old man with no vision.

It ultimately comes down to picking the least of two evils. No political candidate is ideal (never are) but when your country is in full melt down mode, you don't keep going with business as usual. Obama will have the majority popular vote, the real question is; will that number be high enough to counter the vote manipulation that WILL occur. Much like when the democrats took the house, the only reason they won is because there was such a huge swell of votes in their favor that vote fixing (little tweaks here and there) couldn't contend with it.

Writer

PostThu Oct 02, 2008 10:22 pm » by Tetrahedron

It really looks to me like Obama has been predetermined to win. McCain seems to have been put in as the fall guy. It really scares me when people say they will vote for the lesser of 2 evils, because your are still voting out of fear, and you are still voting for evil people. The vote fixing seems to be on a new level this year. Just look at the primary results, Ron Paul was getting numbers like 1-4% He was literally blacked out and beaten away from the public eye. Alot of movies about the future or near future have had a black president to push that into the sub conscious. The Sum of All Fears, The 5th Element, just to name a few off the top of my head, I know there are more.

Its disgusting that during the recent debates, both candidates were saying Russia was a threat. They were spreading the lie that Russia invaded Georgia. On 8/8/08 Georgia launched the attack under the cover of the Olympic opening ceremonies, then the American and British media shows the same footage of Georgia's attack and says it was Russia attacking... Blatant lies.

Both candidates make Iran seem like a threat who's about to attack us, when in fact we are the threat that wants to attack them. They are such liars and deserve no vote from anyone. Ron Paul is the only intelligent one.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 02, 2008 10:52 pm » by Kurious

From a European/Welsh perspective please vote for Obama purely because his stance is in a completely opposite direction to McCains & seeing how McCain seems to agree with the current administrations view on things, say 90% of the time, I'd say O'Bama wasn't anything short of the goddamn truth right now & that's what the US needs now more than anything else I swear.

Never before have you been so universally disliked & all due to be fair to that fucking retard Bush & his cronies but here in one man senator O'Bama is man who may be able to do some good for a change & redeem the US somewhat in the rest of the worlds eyes.

You guys are so powerful yet irresponsible with it (in a administration type context. I know your bullying is beyond your control) that you need somebody in the shape of O'Bama that will take care of all this black bag over expenditure that keeps all these little nasty subdivisions of conspiracy flowing.

If O'Bama gets in I'd like to think he stops the over expenditure on so called defense in the US & aims those resources where you guys need that shit. America is hurting I know so please don't see me as uncaring I grew up snacking on the great things in your culture & in a romantic way that's the America I hope to regain in my own selfish way when you elect your next president, a dude that does good much like the A-Team did.

Surely all of you guys in the US are completely pissed at how out of your own hands your country has become ? They haven't acted in your interest for a long time now well unless you class keeping you in oil to move them Navigators but that's a whole other story. You guys have the chance to do some good things here don't make it three in three with *McCain, who cares if he spent time in a Vietnamese prisoner of war camp, I once got stuck on Ninja Gaiden for three weeks !!!!

Think straight & please vote O'bama. Probably a over romantic view but its mine none the least.

*See Bush similarities to understand reference
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Initiate

PostTue Oct 07, 2008 1:26 pm » by Kurious

Take it all back after watching the latest Zeitgeist installment, pointless voting for either seeing as the corporations run America now.

A real eye opener & recommended viewing.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC