McDonald's head chef says no products are unhealthy

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 5:07 pm » by Flecktarn

McDonald's head chef has stated he does not believe any of the food served by the fast food chain is unhealthy.
During a recent interview, Daniel Coudreaut, Director of Culinary Innovation, denied responsibility for America's obesity epidemic bluntly stating: "I don't see anything on the menu that's unhealthy."
Mr Coudreaut is arguably the most powerful 'chef' in America, ultimately responsible for 26 million meals per day.
Mr Coudreaut is relaxed about McDonald's role in fighting obesity, instead placing an emphasis on choice, balance and moderation.
He argues that burgers, French fries and milkshakes can all be factored into a healthy diet.
"I feel that if we were to close our doors of all of the McDonald's tomorrow, the obesity problem would not go away," he said.

Despite this, Coudreaut feels a responsibility to his own children, aged 11 and 7. They are only allowed to eat at McDonald's once a week and Mr Coudreaut ensures that he controls "what goes into their mouths".
With a degree from the Culinary Institute of America, Mr Coudreaut joined McDonald's in 2004, the same year that Morgan Spurlock's 'Super Size Me' inadvertently increased McDonald's customer base by 1 million.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 5:20 pm » by Kaarmaa

He argues that burgers, French fries and milkshakes can all be factored into a healthy diet.

They can, but they are not!

Despite this, Coudreaut feels a responsibility to his own children, aged 11 and 7. They are only allowed to eat at McDonald's once a week and Mr Coudreaut ensures that he controls "what goes into their mouths"

He should rather control what goes into the mouth of his customers...

:vomit:

Initiate

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 6:39 pm » by 1973samtyler

does any one remember this from 2007?

Upload to Disclose.tv

It was almost a legend at the time! Then here's some follow stories from october and november 2010.

Why McDonald's Happy Meal hamburgers won't decompose - the real story behind the story:

Did the mainstream media pick up on this story? Nope. Not a word. The story was completely ignored. It was only in 2010 when an artist posted a story about a non-decomposing McDonald's hamburger from six months ago that the news networks ran with the story.

http://www.naturalnews.com/030074_Happy_Meal_decompose.html

But I liked the real scientific approach, complete with 'hands on' testing and experiments!

The Burger Lab: Revisiting the Myth of The 12-Year Old McDonald's Burger That Just Won't Rot (Testing Results!)

They carried out tests and came to some good conclusions.

http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2010/11/the-burger-lab-revisiting-the-myth-of-the-12-year-old-burger-testing-results.html

But leave I'll the final word to 'Natural News.com':

Which brings me to my final point about this whole laughable distraction: There is only one species on planet Earth that's stupid enough to think a McDonald's hamburger is food. This species is suffering from skyrocketing rates of diabetes, cancer, heart disease, dementia and obesity. This species claims to be the most intelligent species on the planet, and yet it behaves in such a moronic way that it feeds its own children poisonous chemicals and such atrocious non-foods that even fungi won't eat it (and fungi will eat cow manure, just FYI).

Care to guess which species I'm talking about?

That's the real story here. It's not that McDonald's hamburgers won't decompose; it's that people are stupid enough to eat them. But you won't find CNN reporting that story any time soon.

That's the real story here; that people will still eat this stuff! :shock:

Initiate

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 5:47 pm » by 1973samtyler

just thought I'd tag this story onto this thread, a supersize McDonald's for the Olympics!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2164517/Worlds-biggest-McDonalds-First-pictures-inside-Olympic-Stadium-fast-food-restaurant.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

It's just my opinion, but isn't it a bit like opening a bar at a Temperance convention?

:lol: