Me, "fyodor1313" breaking news on Toyota Raid!!!

Initiate

PostWed Feb 24, 2010 9:29 pm » by Fyodor1313

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 24, 2010 9:38 pm » by Dank1

heres your vid :look:
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XPn1Xe31v3I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XPn1Xe31v3I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 24, 2010 9:41 pm » by Lowsix

Holy jesus, youve lost a lot of weight.

If you dont bulk up, Carwin and Velasquez
will run through you like a hot knife thru butter.

O wait...wrong fyoder.

Carry on.

Nice post. Nice vid sir. Thx.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

jetxvii

PostWed Feb 24, 2010 9:43 pm » by jetxvii

put a government hand up the american car industries ass and shut out the little guy. typical bullying movement still being put off here..

good stuff, and I always like the media blackouts, I wrote and basically explained the whole Federal reserve illegality system on the wall street journal page ( signed up just to write a lengthy note) and now my account has been closed and I was unable to even press the post button after I attempted to write "why do I not see my comment"

Typical I looked through most of the members profiles ( Yale, Harvard) the typical elite schools, but yet they can trash talk conspiracy theorist but I can not logically and intelligently type a resistance note about the federal reserve...

Pathetic..

Toyota is Fine that is why they are cooperating 100% with this because they are confused as hell and now the government is trying to kick out the foreign name..

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 24, 2010 9:45 pm » by Reinaul

wow. thnks for that.. any more info?
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 24, 2010 9:51 pm » by Dank1

jetxvii wrote:put a government hand up the american car industries ass and shut out the little guy. typical bullying movement still being put off here..

good stuff, and I always like the media blackouts, I wrote and basically explained the whole Federal reserve illegality system on the wall street journal page ( signed up just to write a lengthy note) and now my account has been closed and I was unable to even press the post button after I attempted to write "why do I not see my comment"

Typical I looked through most of the members profiles ( Yale, Harvard) the typical elite schools, but yet they can trash talk conspiracy theorist but I can not logically and intelligently type a resistance note about the federal reserve...

Pathetic..

Toyota is Fine that is why they are cooperating 100% with this because they are confused as hell and now the government is trying to kick out the foreign name..

got some backing on that sir jets alot, i would like to see if there a CONSPIRACY unfolding
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 24, 2010 9:52 pm » by Reinaul

Toyota supplier Denso says FBI raided US office-UPDATE 1

Thursday February 25, 2010 09:31:19 AM GMT
TOYOTA/RAID (UPDATE 1)

* Toyota supplier Denso's office raided by FBI

* Denso says search related to antitrust investigation

* WSJ says two other Toyota suppliers also searched

DETROIT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp supplier Denso Corp said on Wednesday that its U.S. office had been raided by FBI agents as part of an investigation into alleged antitrust violations.

Denso spokeswoman Bridgette Gollinger said the investigation was "absolutely not" related to ongoing recalls by Toyota. Denso supplies accelerator pedals and other components to the automaker.

"We are cooperating with the investigation," Gollinger said.

The FBI raid was first reported by The Wall Street Journal, which said that federal investigators had also searched the Detroit area offices of two other Toyota suppliers, Yazaki and Tokai Rika.

A spokesman for Tokai Rika could not be immediately reached for comment. Yazaki said it would have a statement ready shortly.

The FBI's Detroit office and federal prosecutors did not return calls seeking comment.

News of the investigation came just as Toyota President Akio Toyoda was set to begin closely watched testimony on the automaker's safety crisis before congressional investigators.
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

jetxvii

PostWed Feb 24, 2010 9:54 pm » by jetxvii

Reinaul wrote:Toyota supplier Denso says FBI raided US office-UPDATE 1

Thursday February 25, 2010 09:31:19 AM GMT
TOYOTA/RAID (UPDATE 1)

* Toyota supplier Denso's office raided by FBI

* Denso says search related to antitrust investigation

* WSJ says two other Toyota suppliers also searched

DETROIT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp supplier Denso Corp said on Wednesday that its U.S. office had been raided by FBI agents as part of an investigation into alleged antitrust violations.

Denso spokeswoman Bridgette Gollinger said the investigation was "absolutely not" related to ongoing recalls by Toyota. Denso supplies accelerator pedals and other components to the automaker.

"We are cooperating with the investigation," Gollinger said.

The FBI raid was first reported by The Wall Street Journal, which said that federal investigators had also searched the Detroit area offices of two other Toyota suppliers, Yazaki and Tokai Rika.

A spokesman for Tokai Rika could not be immediately reached for comment. Yazaki said it would have a statement ready shortly.

The FBI's Detroit office and federal prosecutors did not return calls seeking comment.

News of the investigation came just as Toyota President Akio Toyoda was set to begin closely watched testimony on the automaker's safety crisis before congressional investigators.

there is the proof dank 1.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 24, 2010 10:07 pm » by Fyodor1313

dank1 wrote:heres your vid :look:
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XPn1Xe31v3I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XPn1Xe31v3I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Thanks. Here is the latest:
Update: FBI raid of Japanese car part companies goes beyond Toyota suppliers, sparked by antitrust probe - WDIV-TV

It doesn't look good for the car industry as a whole. I posted a vid last night of my take on the "spin" president Toyoda is putting on during the congressional hearings. Here it is:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyZRvWUkPZ8

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 24, 2010 10:10 pm » by Reinaul

Thanks. Here is the latest:
Update: FBI raid of Japanese car part companies goes beyond Toyota suppliers, sparked by antitrust probe - WDIV-TV

It doesn't look good for the car industry as a whole. I posted a vid last night of my take on the "spin" president Toyoda is putting on during the congressional hearings. Here it is:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyZRvWUkPZ8

Damn.. i was looking for a Honda Civic Coupe... :top: LOL
Last edited by Reinaul on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Next