...Meanwhile in Israel

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 3:14 pm » by Kinninigan

Akashicrebel wrote:Image

bloody lurkers :mrgreen:

hehe :)

since i dont wanna offend the jews war watching in syria i will just write thread about jews vacationing in miami florida.

its all a conspiracy from rt news!

whats a jewish girls favorite whine?

i waaannnnaaa goto miami!

the only thing shills do here is amuse me, i spent 10 yrs as a car salesman and 5 yrs as a debt collector before opening my own painting business. i had people troll me all day, and i learned alot about the what makes humans tick....

I got death threats everyday and had to use my REAL NAME! (hear that proto)

( and yes the jews loved me when i collected their default small business loans, i was employed at part of my career by the "bank of zion" in salt lake city utah )

the only thing shills do hear is make me wipe the coffee off my computer screen when i spit it through my nose laughing at how pathetic they are...

keep on shilling i need a laugh!

:mrgreen:

:alien51:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 3:39 pm » by Akashicrebel

Kinninigan wrote:
Akashicrebel wrote:Image

bloody lurkers :mrgreen:

hehe :)

since i dont wanna offend the jews war watching in syria i will just write thread about jews vacationing in miami florida.

the only thing shills do here is amuse me, i spent 10 yrs as a car salesman and 5 yrs as a debt collector before opening my own painting business. i had people troll me all day, and i learned alot about the what makes humans tick....

( and yes the jews loved me when i collected their default small business loans, i was employed at part of my career by the "bank of zion" in salt lake city utah )

the only thing shills do hear is make me wipe the coffee off my computer screen when i spit it through my nose laughing at how pathetic they are...

keep on shilling i need a laugh!

did you just stamped me, Kinninigan bro?
tell ya what. most of the time, i will agree with your opinion on the israeli~jewish~zionist subject.
but with all the shit that they doing around you think i will let myself to be fooled by a small group of fat retarded assholes ? fuck that shit. my skin thicker then this.
If you want me to cut myself you should say:"stop it ! This is disgusting! I can't watch it! I think I'm going to puke!" But if you don't want me to cut myself you should say:"go ahead. Cut yourself"

Albert Einstein
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 3:54 pm » by Kinninigan

Akashicrebel wrote:

tell ya what. most of the time, i will agree with your opinion on the israeli~jewish~zionist subject.
but with all the shit that they doing around you think i will let myself to be fooled by a small group of fat retarded assholes ? fuck that shit. my skin thicker then this.

no man i love your threads, i not "stamping" you

its just the pathetic people shilling that make me sick

we only have 65,000 members, and this thread only has around 900 views

i would say they are not making a huge impact on the thoughts of the 6.7 BILLION people on the planet

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 4:03 pm » by Proto

Kinninigan wrote:since i dont wanna offend the jews war watching in syria i will just write thread about jews vacationing in miami florida.

keep on shilling i need a laugh! [/color]

Here's a advise for you (although it seems you are way past that point)

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 4:07 pm » by Kinninigan

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 4:13 pm » by Proto

Well, the troll should stick to his familiar grounds like reptoids
and other such "burning issues" instead of attempt to spread
his pathetic hate,do that and i wont feed you,promise .

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 4:20 pm » by Akashicrebel

Kinninigan wrote:
Akashicrebel wrote:

no man i love your threads, i not "stamping" you

its just the pathetic people shilling that make me sick

we only have 65,000 members, and this thread only has around 900 views

i would say they are not making a huge impact on the thoughts of the 6.7 BILLION people on the planet

:cheers:

:D thats a relief for me to now that, thank you for clearing this one for me :flop: .
and now some good ass licking:
love your input Kinninigan, most of them the subject well checked, and since i like to use the :clapper:
clapper as less as i can, i find myself lurking. but im there in the background. great subjects and information, keep it coming brother :cheers:
If you want me to cut myself you should say:"stop it ! This is disgusting! I can't watch it! I think I'm going to puke!" But if you don't want me to cut myself you should say:"go ahead. Cut yourself"

Albert Einstein
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 5:07 pm » by Proto

BTW here is some more material that will make you "wipe the coffee off my
computer screen when i spit it through my nose" .

while you hypocrite tried to spread your pathetic hatred online ,and
got all butt hurt when your hypocrisy was revealed another 110 people
died in Syria today ,where is your topic about that hypocrite ?

At least 54 killed in Syria blast

At least 54 people were killed and dozens wounded when an air strike hit a fuel station in Syria’s northern province of al-Raqqa on Thursday, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.

activist in the region saying that more than 110 people were among the dead and wounded.

http://www.euronews.com/newswires/16639 ... ria-blast/

yeah keep foaming in your mouth about "jews war watching in syria"
(obviously you missed that line too : "Israeli and other tourists") .

Previous