"Medicine" - An Ayahuasca Experience. By Skull Babylon

Initiate

PostWed Jul 18, 2012 9:28 pm » by Skullbabylon

Well, it's my Birthday alright - and what better way to celebrate a Birthday then by having something I can share with everyone else! Here is my latest video about Ayahuasca. Feeback is appreciated, share this around!

Upload to Disclose.tv

July 11, 2012. - I travel to Toronto to attend a showing of "Medicine" by TJ Dawe. A stage performance recounting his personal experience with Ayahuasca.

Ayahuasca is not a house hold remedy. It is a brew that is drunk as a tea as part of a traditional shamanic ceremony for spiritual and physical cleansing. Created using vines native to the Amazon, the ayahuasca is recognized by many as having a spirit- a consciousness of itself that is integrated with the participant; helping show them what the need to see, and beginning the processes of healing on multiple levels.

Ayahuasca is often referred to as "spirit vine" or "vine of the souls"; aya means "spirit" while huasca or waska means "vine".

The experience for the participants is subjective but consistently very intense. In a 'pulling back of the veil' method it opens them up to the natural energies of this reality
both around and within them.

Ayahuasca is a plant that is here to 'help teach humans how to live.' For those who approach it with respect and the right mindset it can help them overcome self defeating aspects of their own personality, gain a more positive out look on life, help reconnect them with love ones, forgive old grudges, and generally give them more control over the choice they make.

For more information about Ayahuasca, just try googling it. Also check out some written experiences at http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/ ... asca.shtml

There are lots of videos and several documentaries - including this one- Shamanism - Other Worlds - Ayahuasca Documentary http://youtu.be/wE0sDm5ba-4
Neogonzo Journalist of the Future.

www.youtube.com/SkullBabylon - Ongoing videos
www.fb.com/ParadigmShiftRadio - LIVE every Sat 11pm EST. Previous Eps Online.
www.ParadigmShiftCentral.com
www.gofundme.com/SkullBabylon- Future Projects Fund

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 19, 2012 3:06 am » by Phoenix rising

That's clearly one of them cheep cotton sheets from pound stretchers
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 19, 2012 3:15 am » by Kinninigan

i am having trouble watching the video in the forum but its one my youtube playlist now...

awesome thread skullbabylon..always wanted to try it myself... :mrgreen:

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 19, 2012 3:16 am » by Newearthman

Are you planning to do it yourself or have you done it in the past Skull?

Oh ya and Happy Birthday dude, wish you the best!

Writer

PostThu Jul 19, 2012 4:30 am » by Building Sounds

I do not post often, but as this topic is something I have a bit of direct experience with, I decided to weigh in.

As you say, it is not a household remedy. In fact, I would encourage people that are only curious to stay away from this magic all together. It is not for the faint of heart, or the meek, or anyone with any shred of doubt of their willingness to plunge themselves into the fires of Hell in search for a guide to serious personality questions and issues.

It was the single most painful (very physical, extremely emotional and mental) and terrifying 6 hours of my life. At the same time, it was also the single most beneficial and positive life-changing 6 hours of my life. It was so profound and revealing that less than two yeas after my last odyssey I don't even recall who I was mentally, emotionally, or spiritually beforehand. I could tell you my story recounting my three separate encounters with this world, but typed words could do it no justice. It is a story that continues to unfold, and every telling of the tale reveals to me new insights into what actually did and did not happen while my soul disintegrated into the deepest regions of existence, and also into the realms beyond existence.

Anyone that feels that this is something that they absolutely NEED (not want, NEED) to put themselves through - do your research. However, that research should be into the proper preparation of the medicine, your body, your mind, and your soul. I would encourage people to steer clear in their build up to the day they consume of any other recounting of users. The event can be highly susceptible to suggestion by outside sources, as it seems to conglomerate the faintest experiences from one's entire personal akashic record and somehow rearrange them and stitch them back into devastatingly honest, frank, and frightening opera of images, memories, and lessons. Entering into the journey with an expectation of certain visions will most likely leave you confused and disappointed if you were looking for what someone else told you they encountered.

one thing I can say for sure is that before you are even granted the pathway to the answers you wish to seek, you will be forced to confront and purge any and all of your deepest fears, regrets, sorrows and sins. They will come alive and rip you to shreds in their jaws like monsters, and you will feel the pain. Refusal to throw yourself into their jaws will leave you on the other side of the gate with a twisted stomach and nothing to go home with but the rotten taste of leather tannins in your mouth.

Be knowledgeable of the ingredients you prepare your medicine with. There are many different brews, and while the main ingredients (DMT and beta-alkaloids/most likely harmaline) are the common denominators, the plants you ultimately choose will each contain their own personalities and settings in which you will experience the events that unfold. For instance, I chose as my MAOI the seeds of paganum harmala, acquired from Iran - and as the first wave came on there were definitely motifs of desert kingdoms, vaulted domes and sandstone geometry. My DMT admixture was Mimosa Hostilis, native to the Amazon - and my trip ended with an almost humorous but confusingly bizarre journey through a living jungle. I can't say that this is all 100% for sure, but it was consistent across three separate takings and was a somewhat shared experience between the others in my party.

One last thing in this rant - be committed to the help you receive. It will give you exactly what you wish for if you are honest and humble, and maybe even some of what you don't wish for - but you will know it as truth. You will feel it as truth and the ability to deny it will escape you in the moments after you come down. However, as the days weeks months years go by, the memories will fade and the return to the dredges of society will undoubtedly put an enormous strain on keeping up your end of the bargain. It is not a cure for your problems - it is a guide that will dig up what you already know deep inside the buried reaches of your mind and soul and shove it in your face. It is up to you to take these truths and lessons and apply them into healing yourself, and it is a never ending battle - especially for those of us with deep emotional/mental trauma built up over years for whatever reasons we might have acquired them. Add to that, you cannot just brew up a new pot every time you find yourself slipping. I can say from personal experience that the teacher on the other side, whatever/whoever it is (it might even be you) does not take kindly to return visits if you have made no real attempt to act on the gifts of insight it can provide. Just going there and making it back alive doesn't guarantee you're going to feel better when it's over, especially if you're too stubborn or lazy to do what you will know you have to do to improve yourself.

And for God's sake, don't eat anything before you do it. it is known as "the purge" for a reason. You're going to spray puke the water out of your mouth - you don't want to spray puke your breakfast out of your ass. Not a good way to start the trip. Become knowledgeable, become informed, release your inhibitions, and above all be safe.

Best of luck.

Initiate

PostFri Jul 20, 2012 4:58 pm » by Skullbabylon

Building Sounds, thank you for that awesome response. I am going to read it again shortly as I am just heading out now. Also, if you saw my other posts - check out Paradigm Shift Radio. I co-host it. Its something we want more people to get involved with. www.facebook.com/ParadigmShiftRadio

Cheers,
Neogonzo Journalist of the Future.

www.youtube.com/SkullBabylon - Ongoing videos
www.fb.com/ParadigmShiftRadio - LIVE every Sat 11pm EST. Previous Eps Online.
www.ParadigmShiftCentral.com
www.gofundme.com/SkullBabylon- Future Projects Fund

Writer

PostFri Jul 20, 2012 7:20 pm » by Building Sounds

You're welcome, Skullbabylon. There are so many misinformed people on this topic - either they are psychedelic elitists who think they know too much or scared little monkeys who never bother to know enough. It is rare to find people who respect the medicine enough to have candid open conversations about it without being adamant that what they experienced is what everyone should experience, or that because they couldn't handle it that it is evil or demonic or the fabrication of people with loose mental faculties. There is no limit to the knowledge it can provide to those who are willing to admit they know nothing at all, but are willing to learn and apply the lessons. In the future when I have a coordinated written account of my adventures that I feel are honest and unembellished, we can share experiences.