Medieval Sky Ships.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 5:48 pm » by Toxic32

Any chance you can put links for these stories?

Switchtrip wrote:More :D

~ England UFO Sighting from 1742 ~
~ UFO Sighting from Westminster, England in 1742 ~
This is a scan from Vol. 42 of the Philosophical Transactions 1742
describing a UFO sighting that occurred on the 16th of December in that year.
Below is a contemporary reconstruction depicting the object with the colors described.
As I was returning home from the Royal Society to Westminster
on Tuesday, Dec. 16, 1742 h. 8. 40' p. m. being about the
Middle of the Parade in St. James's Park, I saw a Light arise from
behind the Trees and Houses in the S. by W. Point, which I took
at first for a large Sky-Rocket ; but when it had risen to the Height
of about 20 Degrees, it took a Motion nearly parallel to the Hori-
zon, but waved in this manner,

~~~~~~~~~~

and went on to the N. by E. .Point over the Houses. It seemed
to be very near, that I thought it passed over Queen's Square,
the Island in the Park, cross the Canal, and I lost sight of it over
the Haymarshes. Its Motion was so very slow that I had it above
half a minute in view; and therefore had Time enough to contemplate
its Appearance fully, which was what is seen in the annexed figure,

A seemed to be a light Flame, turning backwards from the Resist
-ance the Air made to it. B B a bright fire like burning charcoal,
inclosed as it were in an open Case, of which the Frame CCC was
quite opaque, like Bands of Iron. At D issued forth a Train or
Tail of light Flame, more bright at D, and glowing gradually
fainter at E, so as to be transparent more than half its length.
The Head seemed about half a Degree in Diameter, the Tail next 3
Degrees in length, and above one Eighth of a Degree in Thickness.
C.M.Image

This 15th century fresco from Kiev
seems to show Jesus in a rocket type device.
Notice that the attendants seem to be wearing helmets
like the glass globe space helmets from popular science fiction
~ more than simple haloes, these completely encircle the heads.

UFO Sighting over Angers France, in 842 AD
(artist and date unknown)

"Summer's Triumph" ~ tapestry created in Bruges, in 1538 ~ Bayerisches National Museum.
Several disc shaped objects are clearly depicted in the sky, near the top of the tapestry.
The inclusion of "hat ships" in this work may have been a shrewd political move
designed to sway local opinion, by connecting UFOs to the current rulers
~ and therefore claiming divine intervention in their ascent to power.

This illustration depicts the sighting of a burning wheel over Japan, in the year 900 AD.

Nankin, China ~ September 28, 1890
Drawn by painter Wu You-run, one of over
100 gathered on the Shu Que bridge, to see a
"red fireball that moved slowly to the east."
The UFO (faint, circled) is described as
"looking like an egg but not shining."
An old man said, "when the ball appeared,
I heard a very loud sound like running man."

This is an ancient Mandarin Chinese painting.
Caption: "These two people want to go on a journey by cart towards the West wind.
After 1000 miles they meet the East wind and then decide to return" (loosely translated).
Although not solid evidence that the ancient Chinese knew of alien visitors, or their sky carts,
there are enough tantalizing clues in the illustration and text to suggest an ancient UFO sighting.

Haratonohama, Hitachi, Japan ~ 1803
The book "Ume No Chiri" (Dust of Apricot)
tells us that a "foreign ship and crew" was once
witnessed at Haratonohama (Haratono Seashore)
in Hitachi no Kuni (Ibaragi Prefecture), Japan.
The outer shell was made of iron and glass ~
and strange letters were seen inside the ship.
Notice also four examples of alien hieroglyphs.

It would be good to try and get as many old accounts and pictures as possible in one place.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 6:25 pm » by Switchtrip

Most picture's you want to find out where it came from just inspect the element, and it will tell you, this is right click on the picture for windows, insect element. I dont know about others.

I have change some wording hear and there.

These ones was off a dodgy website lol, that i got to by searching through pictures in a search. http://lithiumdreamer.tripod.com (I DONT AGREE WITH SOME STUFF THEY SAY THERE) but you can find the same pictures and info on many websites. I have found some more good ones but I cant copy them, i Will try and find them somewhere else tonight hopefully.

Just do a search for ufos in ancient art, and it comes up with loads.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ufo+si ... 24&bih=674

I hope this helps.
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Initiate

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 7:29 pm » by 1973samtyler

Found this vid:

Upload to Disclose.tv

April 14, 1561 at dawn over Nuremberg, Germany. What was described as a war in the heavens, with a wide variety of craft ranging from spheres to spear-like cylinders to crosses and "plates". The sky was apparently filled with the machines, clashing in battle for well over an hour. The battle was such that a winner was perceived as well. Spheroid UFOs were seen emerging from cylindrical 'motherships'. At the conclusion of the battle, it seems a magnificent, black, spear-like super-ship of some kind came upon the scene. An ancient woodcut was created by Hans Glaser to document the event. A second woodcut was created by an unknown artist that depicts the same event.

Source: http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/02/battle-over-nuremberg-germany-1561.html

I am trying to research the artist 'Hans Glaser' - his web page on 'Wiki' is in German - not much help because the 'Google translation' is quite rough! We need to view his style, how he depicted other events, so that we can compare them to this - bascially, how he interpreted what he saw into what he draws.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 9:20 pm » by Yuya63

Great thread and topic!!!! Thanks all..............very interesting and informative.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 1:01 am » by Toxic32

There is a lot more to add to this thread and most of it so far is very interesting. I find the reports from the past fascinating. Nobody is trying to hoax or make a name for them self's. No fake photo pictures no CGI video's. Just great reports.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 11:53 am » by 1973samtyler

Toxic32 wrote:There is a lot more to add to this thread and most of it so far is very interesting. I find the reports from the past fascinating. Nobody is trying to hoax or make a name for them self's. No fake photo pictures no CGI video's. Just great reports.

Exactly :flop:

Thes reports carry a wonderful naivety about them, almost if seen from a child's point of view, free from the contamination of adulthood prejudices and agenda's or our jaded modern thinking.

That's why I think they are so important and deserve to be considered within the whole 'Alien, UFO picture'.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 11:54 pm » by Switchtrip

Gotta like thoughs old accounts, there is more out there, I'm offline at the moment, using phone because I'm board, I will get some more up soon, I encourage any one to reseach these and maybe add to this. I'm sure the original poster would agree. :)
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Initiate

PostSun Jun 17, 2012 12:04 am » by 1973samtyler

Switchtrip wrote:Gotta like thoughs old accounts, there is more out there, I'm offline at the moment, using phone because I'm board, I will get some more up soon, I encourage any one to reseach these and maybe add to this. I'm sure the original poster would agree. :)

I would indeed! :flop:

:cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 8:05 pm » by Switchtrip

Ok, these are a bit older than medieval, but they tie in.

Tanzania 29,000 years old

These are two cave paintings from Tanzania. Both are estimated to be up to 29,000 years old. The one on the left is located in Itolo and depicts several disc shaped objects.
The other painting is from Kolo shows four entities surrounding a women. Notice also the entity looking down from inside some sort of box or object.

France 17,000 - 15,000 BC

These two images are from France, the cave of "Pech Merle" near "Le Cabrerets" c.17,000 - 15,000 BC.
The scene depicts a landscape full of wildlife together with a number of saucer shaped objects. The objects seem totally out of context.

Source: http://www.in5d.com/ufos-in-art-history.html

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 8:26 pm » by monica44

Absolute cracking thread, coincidence or what because i have just come across an antiquarian book on Ebay,[a passion of mine] called The Book of Prodigies 1553 by Julius Obsequens but believed to have come from an earlier manuscript dating back to the 2nd-3rd century AD, about UFOs Aliens, demons etc, so it appears that this subject was rife even in those days, I would believe that the great famine and Bubonic plagues which wiped out 3/4 of the population in western countries contributed to us losing valuable information in the Late 17th-18th centuries, it books like this that depict real history, events which happened to ordinary folk to do not have a vested interest whether their stories get seen or not.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

PreviousNext