Medieval Sky Ships.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 1:26 am » by The57ironman

CyberHobbit wrote:
1973samtyler wrote:I just read something about 'sputniks', space craft launched by the USSR in the 50's and 60's and I remembered just how much they looked like some of the 'UFO's in those Medieval art works.

Yes, I see a similar concept.

And I had a crazy thought, what if the visiting alien races where equal to our state of space travel (in 1950's & 1960's) and were sending drones/sputniks to zoom the earth, thus we would have been lagging behind the alien space culture by about 500/600 years at the time and would show that our space culture is developing along similar lines? are we're similar to them?

That's just conjecture, but I like the thinking behind it.

So imagine, if that idea is right, then they are now 1000/1200 years ahead of us in space travel development - can you imagine what our space technology could be in 1200 years! Is that a correct calculation?

The calculation appears correct - I can only hazard a guess at the future. Like anybody else.

So medieval artists witnessed these objects and believing them to be signs from God, painted them from a religious perceptive - hence the figures placed inside, though I strongly suspect, the artist saw no-one inside - medieval mentality?

Don't assume how Medieval human's thought - assumption is the 'mother of fuck-ups!'

Bit of a crazy idea I know, anyone have any thoughts on that?

No, not crazy, and my thoughts are: what is the true reason behind these art works? To glorify 'God' or quietily tell people about UFO's (when no-one had any idea what a UFO was?)

A Sputnik.

Bottom Right - similar eh?

:cheers:

and :cheers: to you.

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 2:09 am » by Kinninigan

:vomit:

1973samtyler wrote:"A Christmas Ship Portent Sailed the Sky!"

You Are A Smelly Pirate Hooker. Why Don't You Go Back To...Whore Island?

Upload to Disclose.tv

:lol:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 2:16 am » by Switchtrip

TURNS OUT this sam tyler and cyber hobbit are the same person, and is a horrible person, this thread has to end, shame.

threats-and-intimidation-tactics-on-aliens-ufos-forum-t74976.html
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 2:23 am » by Troll2rocks

Switchtrip wrote:TURNS OUT this sam tyler and cyber hobbit are the same person, and is a horrible person, this thread has to end, shame.

Yes it does.

Who are you again ? :twisted:
________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 3:13 am » by Malogg

Troll2rocks wrote:
Switchtrip wrote:TURNS OUT this sam tyler and cyber hobbit are the same person, and is a horrible person, this thread has to end, shame.

Yes it does.

The he/she or she/he is like dog shit on your shoes it gets everywhere :lol:
Blame the rock she has her faults

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 12:14 pm » by TheSwitchTrip

Troll2rocks wrote:

Yes it does.

I was, untill i just got perm banned, saying "you know who you are"??? a contributor to this thread, who got fooled by this person, why have i been banned surly you can see im just me, I know im just me, ive had to make a new account just to write this reply, im an innocent member, im on the light side, please can you unbann me iv done nothing wrong.

please :help: iron man?? you have read some of my stuff, im not a bad person?

Im sure you will see, im a good guy troll.

Please can someone investigate.

Thanks,

Switch Trip

Previous