Meditation as an Escape.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 12, 2011 11:55 pm » by Zer0

Oh my bad mang, keep it real.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostTue Jul 12, 2011 11:57 pm » by Symbolon

otoel is talking an awful lot. He is just not saying anything.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 12:16 am » by Nakchopoe

kerrblur2 wrote:Astral Dynamics Taught me everything! Astral Travel is the way to go if you can teach the mind to fly with the body asleep. Great post.

I think you might be interested in this one then:
Mass Astral Projection Session with Reece Joseph Jones, Robert Bruce, Cameron Armstrong, and Ryan Burton. 22nd of July @ 6pm PST :)
View it on http://www.atwmaps.com

Cuz he (Robert Bruce, the author of) will be special guest that evening.

And about Otoel:
He needs a hug too, every once in a while..
:hugging:

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 12:29 am » by Kerrblur2

Damn ill be working!!
I Been doing astral projection consciously for about 12 years now. But I was always doing it since i was a little boy!
Wish i could do that session! thatd be cool. In fact I had a funny OBE couple mornings ago.
I got up to get my water at like 5 am and when i went to bed, and laid down. I instantly got the vibrations (lol ding ding ding I knew I was heading to a OBE). I started to know I was coming out cause when you start to leave your body. ALL sounds are intensified like 10 fold. a simple Click from a Clock can disturb you.

lol so I was almost out except my damn head and I asked my spirit Guides(should u wanna believe this or not lol) to help me out so, I swear to god two apple Tree branches appeared above my head and I grabbed them and started to climb out! from there I flew through the sky til i ran out of energy and i had to come back. lol

I got 100 pages of OBE journals lol ask me anytime!!
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Writer

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 8:45 am » by Sonnyvice

malkere wrote:ya... this dudes got a lot of great ideas in other areas, be he's also a pretty hyper twitchy speaker, which is a pretty plain sign that he doesn't meditate. I find it hard to take advice from someone on a subject they probably have no experience or authority in.

having said that... there are a lot of people in the world that label meditation as something it is not. In the end we're all communicating with words as a shitty medium for the complex ideas in our heads, so when one person says "meditation" it can mean an entirely different and pitiful little idea to someone else. meditation treated as a form of "escape" from reality is in one way good and true, but from another angle bad and incorrect. for example, as the dude said, if your hand is broken, and you're not a well-practiced reiki master or whatever, you should probably get that looked at or you're going to regret it later on. meditation is not about running from reality and trying to ignore and forget your ideas. on the other hand, stepping outside of an argument, forget the verbal pain someone inflicted on you earlier, or forgiving yourself internally for a mistake you made in your youth, can be a powerful form of reflection and growth often attainable through meditation.

the -main- reason I meditate, though there are many, is the focus my mind, end the chatter, clear the clutter, and keep control over my emotions. because of my calm stance and ability to handle problems as they come rather than panic or cry or fear or worry, I do quite well day to day, that is to say, much much much better than I was capable of prior to starting my now daily practice.

ps: drjones, the most basic of Buddhist meditations is taught to be done with your eyes open so as to not forget/ignore "reality" and the fact that you are still here. I have a hard time sometimes with my eyes open though, and more often than not end up closing them personally.

WELL SAID!!

Fresco is a genius but he has an opinion on EVERYTHING and so he inevitably winds up saying some dumb sh*t

Anyway I never meditated, never felt the need cos I am rather good at concentrating. But recently I started to see the value of being able to have a routine that can clear the clutter in your head when life gets hectic.

Any resources you can recommend?

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 9:48 am » by Drjones

kerrblur2 wrote:omg can people tell me why this otoel talks? does he just get on threads to bash people? is this all he does? you otoel probably have no idea what Astral travel is or what meditation is. You my friend are a flamer on Dtv. thats all u do is flame. so far what I been gathering you flame in 2 posts now in 2 different threads. make arrogant little comments .

Does anybody else gather this from otoel ? cause i been gone for awhile so i dont know the guy.

Hi mate, good to see you. Yeah, Otoel is on my ignore list. :P

Initiate

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 9:55 am » by Teloc

harbin wrote:Mr. Fresco generally mirrors my general view on the practice of meditation.

Upload to Disclose.tv

whut bullshit..
"you only bring out whats there.."

and what is that... has this little toothless ewok swallowed wisdom? did he loose his teeth on that?

first we have to bring out what we really are... u dont learn that by effort and education...

u only learn that by going where ur darkness is...

there u will find answers...

if u want to call it meditation... its OK.. not important...

who knows who he really is?? thats the point.. thats the key...
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 10:14 am » by Teloc

kerrblur2 wrote: I instantly got the vibrations (lol ding ding ding ...)

yeah man...

u got ze vibrations...
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 10:49 am » by Gonzo63

How could stopping for a relatively brief period everyday and simply clearing/focusing your mind in anyway be bad? Seems to me that prayer and meditation are one and the same. And they both seem to benefit the practitioner only when he doesn't try to force his neighbor to pray or meditate.

See what I did there? I folded it back in on itself.

Gonna hafta meditate on that . . . after I smoke a bowl.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 11:24 am » by Gonzo63

kerrblur2 wrote:omg can people tell me why this otoel talks? does he just get on threads to bash people? is this all he does? you otoel probably have no idea what Astral travel is or what meditation is. You my friend are a flamer on Dtv. thats all u do is flame. so far what I been gathering you flame in 2 posts now in 2 different threads. make arrogant little comments .

Does anybody else gather this from otoel ? cause i been gone for awhile so i dont know the guy.

I agree completely. Oto is a total tool. Anything that does not fit his rigid dogma of magic sky man above, and ultimate evildoer down below is rejected and ridiculed. No discussion, no debate, no appeal. He is the very definition of a constipated mind. Intellectual discourse is beyond his minute abilities. He is the very primitive thing from which we all try to rise above. Don't let him get you down. His eyes will be opened when he unexpectedly gets hit by a bus (for a small fee, I can arrange this). He is a troll, he is a flamer, probably in more ways than one (yes, Oto, that's a cocksucking joke, at your expense), and he is a provocateur.

To Paraphrase Monty Python:
I fart in his general direction, he is a tiny-brained wiper of other peoples bottoms!

PreviousNext