Meditation for stress and anxiety

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 11:21 pm » by Doogle

Anyway Dom, this won't hurt no matter the cause.

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tnam ... t&dbid=103

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 11:26 pm » by domdabears

I also have a lot of the hyperthyroid symptoms.

High blood pressure, anxiety, hard to gain weight, fatigued, increased appetite, nervousness, restlessness, tremors, Rapid, forceful, or irregular heartbeat.

I've had it all for years.

Just now got Medicaid to take care of it.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 11:40 pm » by Shemagh

A lack of Magnesium comes to mind, but that would be unusual, worth checking out though!
Meditation, I know nothing about.

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 11:43 pm » by Spock

I haven't had any problem since I quit drinking and started exercising, keeping my fingers crossed. I do think it is something chemical as opposed to mental. During the attacks there is an extreme adrenaline feeling, like tons of caffeine.

BTW - my wife has got me on magnesium as well.

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 12:40 am » by domdabears

Shemagh wrote:A lack of Magnesium comes to mind, but that would be unusual, worth checking out though!

My councilor mentioned this to me.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 1:02 am » by Shemagh

Dom Da Bears wrote:
Shemagh wrote:A lack of Magnesium comes to mind, but that would be unusual, worth checking out though!

Could be down to something as simple as the type of water you are drinking, hard or soft, check that out.
Hope it's something as simple as that!

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 1:25 am » by domdabears

Shemagh wrote:
Dom Da Bears wrote:

Could be down to something as simple as the type of water you are drinking, hard or soft, check that out.
Hope it's something as simple as that!

Actually the only think I drink is bottled water. I really drink nothing else. Milk does go in my protein shakes though.

I think all these problems I'm having is due to the thyroid problem I just found out about. I'll find out more on Thursday though.

I hope I don't need surgery. I need to stop reading about this online. Starting to freak myself out.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 1:30 am » by Newdawnrising

Does masterbation count?
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 2:49 am » by Zer0

LOL @ op.. I use Kava Kava to simulate the feeling of drunkness... herein lies the secret, you wont get rid of your "problems" until you meditate about what got you into them in the first place, dont worry u dont have to tell us personal shit... but I will say this, you dont have to forget, but u gotta forgive, and also.. you live in the fucking Dark Womb .. what the fuck do you expect? You cant trust anyone, not you mother, your father, your brothers... fuck not even yourself, so get over it you fucking emo, you came to this environment to suffer.. aint no amount of medicine that is going to fix the nature of your World.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 2:59 am » by domdabears

Otoel wrote:LOL @ op.. I use Kava Kava to simulate the feeling of drunkness... herein lies the secret, you wont get rid of your "problems" until you meditate about what got you into them in the first place, dont worry u dont have to tell us personal shit... but I will say this, you dont have to forget, but u gotta forgive, and also.. you live in the fucking Dark Womb .. what the fuck do you expect? You cant trust anyone, not you mother, your father, your brothers... fuck not even yourself, so get over it you fucking emo, you came to this environment to suffer.. aint no amount of medicine that is going to fix the nature of your World.

Emo? No, I'm not depressed.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PreviousNext