Meditation for stress and anxiety

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 06, 2012 6:49 pm » by Slith

Dom Da Bears wrote:Just got back from my Endocrinologist. Right now just for the symptoms he prescribed me Propranolol for my high blood pressure and anxiety.

I have to make an appointment at the hospital for a Thyroid uptake and scan. Then we'll find out what's causing this. He said most likely it could be Autoimmune disease. Then he'll treat that.

But for now, I got beta blockers.

If ya got a thyroid issue let me know. I can help you on the food front

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 06, 2012 6:54 pm » by domdabears

dlslith wrote:
Dom Da Bears wrote:Just got back from my Endocrinologist. Right now just for the symptoms he prescribed me Propranolol for my high blood pressure and anxiety.

I have to make an appointment at the hospital for a Thyroid uptake and scan. Then we'll find out what's causing this. He said most likely it could be Autoimmune disease. Then he'll treat that.

But for now, I got beta blockers.

If ya got a thyroid issue let me know. I can help you on the food front

I'll find out everything after the 1th. I go in to the hospital for the scan. It's a 2 day proses.

I'm happy this is getting pinpointed. I've had this shit for a lot of years now. A long time.

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 06, 2012 7:00 pm » by Slith

Got my fingers crossed for you man

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 06, 2012 7:02 pm » by 99socks

The last I heard, these were revealed to be a scam. The pads turn black because of a chemical reaction that is related to exposure to oxygen, not necessarily to toxins in foot-sweat.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 12:37 am » by SamueltheLion

99socks wrote:Image

The last I heard, these were revealed to be a scam. The pads turn black because of a chemical reaction that is related to exposure to oxygen, not necessarily to toxins in foot-sweat.

yeah, i heard the same about the foot bath with a certain substance, interestingly this appeared 2 me in a dream, errm, having a little trouble keeping things separate, thanks 4 your persistence sock... good 2 have that "thesis antithesis... synthesis" thing going on.

the thing is: we won't GET the knowledge unless we go into it and experience, TEST it 4 ourselves.

insults are flung around and only the brave investigate and do not listen to those who hold that massive sway over... the masses.

as for the different kinds of sweat and emissions, you can KNOW when people are fearful, they smell different, what makes them emit that? a state of mind...

is the process of transmuting sweat in that way different to normal perspiration?

hmmmm

:think:

well, just thought i'd like you this simple exercise www.respire.net

this one's just... a beauty in its simplicity.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 1:20 am » by Lucidlemondrop

just cause someone says it doesn't make it true.......

Try it
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 1:37 am » by The57ironman

Lucidlemondrop wrote:just cause someone says it doesn't make it true.......

Try it

...... :pray:

....amen to that....

....we're each different.....alot of it is attitude... :mrcool:

......something about thinking with your heart..?

:cheers: dom

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 2:06 am » by JDiD

Hey man,

New here, and at work, dont have time to search so apologies if someone has already mentioned this.

I'll just throw a few things at you and you can do your own research.

Seratonin Deficiency

http://www.onnit.com/new-mood/

I suffered from anxiety and stress for years... insomnia... panic attacks... iv'e since started taking these supplements...

Seratonin is one of the most important 'feel good' chemicals in the body, and being deficient can cause a raft of different problems.

I couldn't recommend the above highly enough... since taking them, i'm sleeping better, dreaming more, falling asleep faster, dont get angry or moody near the end of the day, and i haven't had a single panic attack in months (touch wood). My partner has noticed a huge improvement in my mood and stress levels also. It also seems to have cured my PE (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premature_ejaculation)

Hope it helps

JDiD

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 2:20 am » by -Marduk-

JDiD wrote:It also seems to have cured my PE (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premature_ejaculation)

:o
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 12:37 pm » by Seriouscitizen

JDiD wrote:Hey man,

New here, and at work, dont have time to search so apologies if someone has already mentioned this.

I'll just throw a few things at you and you can do your own research.

Seratonin Deficiency

http://www.onnit.com/new-mood/

I suffered from anxiety and stress for years... insomnia... panic attacks... iv'e since started taking these supplements...

Seratonin is one of the most important 'feel good' chemicals in the body, and being deficient can cause a raft of different problems.

I couldn't recommend the above highly enough... since taking them, i'm sleeping better, dreaming more, falling asleep faster, dont get angry or moody near the end of the day, and i haven't had a single panic attack in months (touch wood). My partner has noticed a huge improvement in my mood and stress levels also. It also seems to have cured my PE (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premature_ejaculation)

Hope it helps

JDiD

Welcome! And i've heard too a couple time of people using Seratonin that is really helps. So this is the 3th time. Bookmarking it, thanks

PreviousNext