Meet me by the river....

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 5:47 am » by domdabears

spock wrote:
roadkill wrote:Life is simple. Eat , Sleep , Fuck as much as you can without hurting anyone around you. Everything else is meaningless, yes even love.

Upload to Disclose.tv

love this movie
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 5:49 am » by Roadkill

spock wrote:
roadkill wrote:Life is simple. Eat , Sleep , Fuck as much as you can without hurting anyone around you. Everything else is meaningless, yes even love.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Ridiculous isn't it?
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 5:50 am » by Spock

roadkill wrote:Ridiculous isn't it?

It perfectly reflects your mentality of it.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 5:54 am » by Roadkill

spock wrote:
roadkill wrote:Ridiculous isn't it?

It perfectly reflects your mentality of it.

You mean it perfectly reflects your interpretation of what my mentality is. I doubt many here would want you speaking for them.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Initiate

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 5:58 am » by 64rango

otomon wrote:
whiteknight2000 wrote:Do you really seriously believe that???

I believe people really need to explore themselves. They need to explore who they really are.

The awakening has begun. And the countdown begins now.

Which side are you really on?

I am in the side of the winners who won this battle many years ago yes even before you gran gran granpa was born...

We lost dude.

There is no awakening, those are just lies.

But if you want to continue wasting your time go ahead, I waste plenty of time myself playing video games and listening to music... so I cannot judge you.

But be aware that you are truly not accomplishing anything, when was the last time you actually woke someone up?

Exactly.

Becoming aware of the Truth only gave my life the same rush that a person who knows he is terminally ill gets.. ever met someone who knows their time is limited? Notice how the live their life? Well thats how I live mine.. and I will protect those who want to be protected for aslong as I can, but I do not have dreams of grandeur, that is simply childish dreams.

Ever heard of the mustard seed?

Initiate

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 6:00 am » by 64rango

roadkill wrote:
spock wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Ridiculous isn't it?

You are just simple minded...nough said :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 6:31 am » by Boondox681

oto...
you may be right.we may have lost,
but that should be all the more reason to appreciate what we do have.

you've heard me before...
if there's someone in your life who you and cherish,tell them.
tell them every time you see or talk to them,this way,no matter what happens,
there's no need to worry.nothing is left unsaid.

peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 6:46 am » by Rednerrus

To live is to kill, life is feasting on death, there is beauty in the gross and unnecessary just as there is beauty in the simple and straight, meaning is relative, the world can be taken first hand as a doer and thinker, or remote as watching from the bleachers, the meaning is intense when one is involved, meaningless when one is watching. The spectator shares the love indifferent of what is on stage, yet the actors are all to personal to see the whole picture let alone notice the audience.
tk

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 7:50 am » by Otomon

boondox681 wrote:oto...
you may be right.we may have lost,
but that should be all the more reason to appreciate what we do have.

you've heard me before...
if there's someone in your life who you and cherish,tell them.
tell them every time you see or talk to them,this way,no matter what happens,
there's no need to worry.nothing is left unsaid.

peace

Hey Boondox I know we had our fights in this forum and well I am a little shitface after so its cool if you hate me, but I just really like you posts and I always look forward to reading them... anyways back to business...

YOU ARE SCUM!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 7:56 am » by Hackjames

You're goofy, Oto.

Presuming you're not a government employee (or a robot), I think you're a good person with a lot of frustration at other people's behaviors, and maybe a little guilt about not doing enough to change things personally.

You are only responsible for yourself, don't feel implicated or involved when you see others doing things that you hate. You'll breath easier and might have the presence of mind to say something they'll actually consider...and if not, you tried to do the right thing.

Are you a robot, by chance?
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

PreviousNext