Meet me by the river....

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 8:16 am » by Otomon

hackjames wrote:You're goofy, Oto.

Presuming you're not a government employee (or a robot), I think you're a good person with a lot of frustration at other people's behaviors, and maybe a little guilt about not doing enough to change things personally.

You are only responsible for yourself, don't feel implicated or involved when you see others doing things that you hate. You'll breath easier and might have the presence of mind to say something they'll actually consider...and if not, you tried to do the right thing.

Are you a robot, by chance?

I am not a robot, but I am not human either if that is what you are wondering.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 8:30 am » by Hackjames

otomon wrote:I am not a robot, but I am not human either if that is what you are wondering.

Reptile, grey or extra-planar?
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 8:44 am » by Epicfailure

spock wrote:
roadkill wrote:Life is simple. Eat , Sleep , Fuck as much as you can without hurting anyone around you. Everything else is meaningless, yes even love.

Upload to Disclose.tv

great song!

I really mean that, Alison Krause.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 8:45 am » by Otomon

hackjames wrote:
otomon wrote:I am not a robot, but I am not human either if that is what you are wondering.

I really do not care for labels, so shut up about that.

Now if you want to discuss the swastika I will gladly answer your questions....

Four 'L's or what the Freemason calls the builder's glyph =

Why does this symbol get marginalized by the mainstream western media and the Judeao/Christians and apparently the Freemasons?
Everybody knows the swastika is a solar symbol, the sun wheel, etc....
However what other meanings are being veiled from the mass of humanity?
Certainly where 'western' influences have penetrated?

Apparently the SWASTIKA is a symbol for LIFE, JHVH, MERCURY, MOON, SUN, GREAT YEAR (precession of the equinoxes), 1 degree or 72, ARCH or 180 degrees, INCUBATION or GESTATION
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 8:56 am » by Hackjames

How oddly fortuitous...I DID want to discuss the swastika!

Specifically, I wanted to know how a wholesale recognition by all media (ever) of the full history behind that symbol would have any significant impact on anything, given that it's a symbol and not, say, and equation, or formula (or something else which conveyed a specific, practical meaning).

What about the letter "Q"? That's a cool symbol. I also enjoy "#" and "@", I feel they are interesting.

Extra-planar?
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 6:38 pm » by Boondox681

YOU ARE SCUM!

thanx oto.
coming from you,that means a lot to me :D

in all honesty bro,i do like you.your a good dude.
and i also remember being young.
you remind me of myself a decade or 2 ago.

that being said...don't forget to fuck yourself now,ya' hear :flop:

peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 6:58 pm » by Phaeton

otomon wrote:
whiteknight2000 wrote:Do you really seriously believe that???

I believe people really need to explore themselves. They need to explore who they really are.

The awakening has begun. And the countdown begins now.

Which side are you really on?

I am in the side of the winners who won this battle many years ago yes even before you gran gran granpa was born...

We lost dude.

There is no awakening, those are just lies.

But if you want to continue wasting your time go ahead, I waste plenty of time myself playing video games and listening to music... so I cannot judge you.

But be aware that you are truly not accomplishing anything, when was the last time you actually woke someone up?

Exactly.

Becoming aware of the Truth only gave my life the same rush that a person who knows he is terminally ill gets.. ever met someone who knows their time is limited? Notice how the live their life? Well thats how I live mine.. and I will protect those who want to be protected for aslong as I can, but I do not have dreams of grandeur, that is simply childish dreams.

Although I think you are partly correct [in there will always be a relative large basis of ignorant 'dreamwalkers'.. never touching the reality of our society in any shape or form; either unwilling or unable] I do not agree they have already won.

On the other hand; there are still scores of people who are 'able' and willing, they just need the last push [the last body of information needed for them to 'see'].

A related vid:

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 7:02 pm » by Boondox681

On the other hand; there are still scores of people who are 'able' and willing, they just need the last push [the last body of information needed for them to 'see'].

very well put,my friend :clapper:
i'm stealing it :D

peace phaeton
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 7:22 pm » by Phaeton

boondox681 wrote:

very well put,my friend :clapper:
i'm stealing it :D

peace phaeton

Steal away brother..

How goes it?
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 7:51 pm » by Captchaos

otomon wrote:
hackjames wrote:

I really do not care for labels, so shut up about that.

Now if you want to discuss the swastika I will gladly answer your questions....

Four 'L's or what the Freemason calls the builder's glyph =

Why does this symbol get marginalized by the mainstream western media and the Judeao/Christians and apparently the Freemasons?
Everybody knows the swastika is a solar symbol, the sun wheel, etc....
However what other meanings are being veiled from the mass of humanity?
Certainly where 'western' influences have penetrated?

Apparently the SWASTIKA is a symbol for LIFE, JHVH, MERCURY, MOON, SUN, GREAT YEAR (precession of the equinoxes), 1 degree or 72, ARCH or 180 degrees, INCUBATION or GESTATION

LOL, IT'S RAPHAEL!
i kind of feel bad not seein' this when oldsoul started her wise tale..
except oto' is Hide & ralph was Heckled,..

PreviousNext